Aimlessly wandering...

Angus Greenwood

OOC First Name
Camilla!
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Angus wandered out the castle doors to the lawn. He needed fresh air - he loved the dungeons, but they were so dingy. He needed to get outside, and breathe.
Choosing a nice spot under a tree, he slumped to the ground and stared up towards the castle. Wow, he thought, impressed. He was extremely lucky to be here, he knew.
Angus almost wished he'd brought his guitar, but thought the better of it. "That would look too pretentious, and stupid. Besides, I'm not that great," he mumbled, reasoning with himself. Instead, he simply sat and stared in to space, wondering how he'd survive here at Hogwarts.

Caysi was wandering outside, she needed to cool down her jets, she didn't know why she wasn't chosen for a Prefect. She was the only fourth year out of both fourth years and third years that isn't a prefect. She sighed deeply and wandered around, she kicked a tree. She noticed that a boy was there. " Sorry, I didn't mean to do that." She mumbled and sat down with her hands on her face.

Kiera had been looking for Caysi! She had some news to tell her that Kiera just knew would make her friend estatic. She finally saw her down on the lawn by a first year. She ran to her and tackled her. "Guess what?" she asked. Then she turned to the boy. "Oh hello! I'm Kiera. I think we may have met?" she asked with a thoughtful look.

Caysi laughed at Kiera tackling her. " So what's up Kiera?" She asked when she got some air in her, she stood back up and sat down waiting for Kiera's answer.

((lol, this thread's meant to be all about me! *pose*))

Angus looked curiously at the two older girls who suddenly appeared. He'd never understand girls, he told himself. They were so weird. "Have we met?" he asked the one called Kiera. "I honestly can't remember. I could have seen you around, my memory's that dodgy."

Kiera paused in thought as Caysi asked her what she wanted to say. Kiera decided she would rather not be rude to the boy. She climbed off the ground and went to sit by the boy. "I will tell you later Sham." she said only loud enough for her friend. She turned back to the boy. "Oh well I work at the Apothacary and Ollivanders. I might have helped you with a cauldron, or maybe I just saw you in both places. What is your name?" she asked with a friendly smile.

Caysi nodded. " Alright." She said waiting for Kiera to come back and tell her. She was dying to know!

"There's always a chance. I'm hard to miss!" Angus said, with a grin. "Oh, of course, how rude of me. I'm Angus. Angus Greenwood, first year Slytherin. But don't judge me too harshly based on that." He smiled. "I have an older sister in Hufflepuff," he added, hoping that might make him being in Slytherin sound a little better.

Angus shook his head. "I haven't really met any of the other Slytherins yet, except a couple of first years." He shrugged. "I guess all the older ones just keep to themselves, mostly."

After an afternoon of unpacking and getting settled in, Alyssa decided she needed to unwind herself. And get away from that vulture cousin of hers. And what better way to do that then go for a walk.

--------------

Once Alyssa had gotten onto the lawn, she noticed Angus, Caysi, and some other girl she hadn't met yet. She decided it wouldn't hurt to see if she could join them.

"Hi guys!" She spoke loudly, hoping to catch their attention.

Hearing someone call out, Angus turned around and saw Alyssa coming towards them. "Hey Alyssa!" he exclaimed, giving her a wave.

((urgh, sorry, I had exams))

Angus shrugged. "I haven't been too bad. Trying to find my way around this place, it's crazy!" he laughed. He hadn't got lost yet...but he knew it was only a matter of time. "How've you been?"

Caysi smiled, she saw Alyssa, she was a bit spaced out at the moment. " Hey Alyssa!" She said. " How are you?" She asked.

Ellie had been wandering around the Lawn when she spotted 5 people talking, she noticed Kiera and Caysi and bounded up to them, "Hey guys, mind if i join you's?" She asked them all with a grin.

Alyssa shrugged and smiled at Ellie. She didn't care if she joined.

Alyssa then giggled and nodded. "Yeah you did help. Thanks. And I've doing alright. Still trying find my way around though." The school was really big and there were tins of ways for her to get lost.

"How has everyone else been?"

Caysi smiled. " Not bad, pretty good these days." She looked around. " Hey Ellie!" She smiled and patted the ground next to her. " Come sit!" She giggled.

"Hey Caysi" Ellie said with a cheery smile, plopping down beside her. "How was all your summers?" She asked.

Caysi smiled. " Amazing! How was yours?" She asked smiling. She picked some grass from the ground and twiddled with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back