Aimlessly Walking

Oliver Walden

Wand
Rowan Wand 15" Essence of Fang of Basilisk
Oliver trudged through the garden, not caring enough to notice that he was walking on flowerbeds. He wasn't much of a flower person, or even a colourful person at that. It had nothing to do with the fact that he was colour-blind. He simply did not care much for things that seemed girlish in general. When his feet found the gravel path, he followed it till he found a wooden bench. Flopping himself down on it, Oliver placed his head in his palms. He hadn't found much adventure since he'd arrived at Hogwarts. He had not even run into one boy yet who wasn't Ares. Where was Ares anyway? "Probably off with that stupid cousin of his," Oliver mumbled under his breath.

LeighAnn was walking through the garden by herself when she seen a boy sitting by himself with his head in his hands... She heard him mumbled something as she sat down. "Had a bad day?"

Oliver jumped up at the sound of another voice. A female voice to be quite precise. Suppressing the urge to roll his eyes at how there seemed to be an overpopulation of girls at Hogwarts, Oliver raised his eyebrows and answered in a flat tone. "Not necessarily a bad day. Just a boring one is all. I suppose you're here in the garden admiring all the flowers?"

"Actually... I hate flowers... I had to get away from the husle and busle of school... And I was thinking... So me and Lils, my snake," Holding up her hand to show Lil's. "Are writing a new poem... And this looked like a quite place to think about it"

A poem? Oliver thought, silently judging the girl before him. Well, at least she hates flowers. I guess we can be friends. Rearranging his facials into a smile, Oliver then replied, "Cool pet. I don't have one; I chose a new broom instead. I'm Oliver by the way. Of Ravenclaw if you hadn't already gathered that much."

Oliver was about to press for more details about why the girl had named her pet after her mother, but thought twice about it. "Well, Lils is a nice name... What's yours anyway?"

Neita sees a familiar girl and walks up to her
"Hi LeighAnn!" Neita says smiling
"ohhh hi Oliver" Neita looks confused
"You guys know eachother?" "Hey ares said he'd meet you at the lake in 10, hes trying to finish his herbology homework. or something.."

"Well, we were getting to that before you rudely interrupted," Oliver said to Neita, rolling his eyes. "Whatever," he added when she mentioned something about Ares. How did she know all this anyway? Was she Ares' keeper now? How pathetic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back