Aimlessliy wondering

Zazuka Getathorn

OOC First Name
Ana V [main]
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
Zazuka finally managed to find her way into Diagon Ally after days of watching other wizards go though. She had found in the trashcan next to the entrence a piece of a broken want and though it was better she try this way than not to try at all. To her surprise it had opened for her. She smiled wide to herself. She started walking the zigzaggy street turning left and right to look at all the things in the shop windows. She had very little idea what some things where but then again she was muggle born. She felt daized by all the new sights but then again straingly at home. Zazuka strightened out what had once been a navy blue shirt but she had modifide into a mini dress then her glasses so she could have a proper view of everything she was looking at.

[color=cc66ff]Lemina had decided that since it was a nice day she would go for a walk in Diagon Alley. As she got to the end of the street she saw a young girl standing alone. Approaching her she said, "Hi," whilst offering her hand, "Lemina, Lemina Troque."[/color]

Zazuka looked at her with wide eyes then gently shook her hand. "Zazuak Bones, Hogwarts hopeful." She said meekly. She was still really shy though she had meet alot of nice people around here.

[color=cc66ff]"Hi Zazuka, I'm a Hufflepuff 1st Year." she told the young girl with a smile.[/color]

Kailey was walking around and saw Lemina and a girl she didn't recognise talking. She was bored so she deided to go talk to them. She walked over "Hey there!" she called

[color=cc66ff]"Hi Kailey, this is Zazuka. Zazuka, this is Kailey." she said with a smile.[/color]

Zazuka looked at her with wide eyes which might not have been a good idea because with her glasses she looked like an owl. She saw the other girl and put her hands behind her back in a shy manner. "He,he,hello." She said to the other girl.

"Hey Lemina, Hi Zazuka." Kailey said smiling at Zazuka, Who seemed shy.

Zazuka gulped back alittle of her shyness. "Are you a first year too?" She asked Kailey. She was greatful she hand't stutted that time.

"Yeah, A Ravenclaw first year. I haven't seen you around here before...Are you an unsorted student?" Kailey inquired

Zazuka's face suddenly brightened. "Yes, I'm hoping to be a Ravenclaw when I get to Hogwarts." She said. She looked at Kailey in awe.

"Ravenclaw hopeful you say? Well I hope to see you around the common room next year." Kailey chirped

Zazuka smiled wide "I hope so too though I really don't where I would really fit in." She said. She started to talk alittle to fast though it was still understandable.

"After leaving Ollivander's Brian continue to walk aimlessly down the street in awe over the wand he had just purchase and the things he would now be able to do that he didn't notice the three girls standing in front of him and walked right into them

Zazuka, a magnet for misfoutun it seemed, was knocked straighet fowared. One hand went fowared to stop her fall while the other went to her face to save her glasses from shattering.

Brian frozed and quickly began to help the girl "I'm soo sorry I should've been paying attention, please forgive me!"

Zazuka looked up with a huge blush on her face. Leaving a paper she needed for class coused her to go pink being knocked down earned what she called a tomato face. Zazuka quickly got up and dusted started dusting off the bottom of the mini dress she had chosen to ware that day. "I,i,i,it's ok I,I,I,I wasn't paying at,t,ttention eather." She said shakaly.

"Don't say that it was completly my fault you did nothing but stand there with your friends I bet I just ruined your dress I'm really sorry" Brian said bowing low again and agian

Zazuka looked down, it wasn't the dress that had taken damage but the black stockings that she had laned on. Luckally the cobble stones where big so there wasn't any blood. "I,i,it's ok really. No,no,nothing I haven't b,b,been though before. Y, y, you shouldn't bother yourself w,w,with me." She said. It was truth, at home when she wasn't being ingnored she was being bullied. Neather where very good for her but she was used to it by now.

Brian looked her dead in the eyes and said "It was my fault and I take full responsibility for it so please tell me if there's anything I can do"

Zazuka went bright red and her eyes went wide under her overly large glasses. This time she really didn't know why the heat had gone into her cheeks like that, probobly from having met his eyes. She looked down at her shoes. "W,w,w,well you can a,a,a,acompany m,m,m,me to the ice cream s,s,s,shop." She manged to stammer out. It made her bush harder put her hands behind her back. She was sure he would dislike the idea right away.

"Ice Cream!?" Brian exclaimed losing his seriousness "I didn't think wizrds ate ice cream, sure let's go!"

Zazuka nodded and smiled finally. "There is a really good place down the road." She said still alittle meekly but loseing her stutter. She turned back to Lamina and Kailey. "Thank you for the information, I really hope I see you at school." She said then started to walk towards the ice cream shop.

"Hold on I have to finish some shopping before I go so I'll meet you there okay?"

((I really will go to your forum in the Ice- Cream Parlor now okay? :D ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back