Aimless Wandering

Elliot Thunders

Wand
one that works nicely
Elliot was wandering around the Harbor just for something to do. She needed to take her mind of things and here she was with nothing to do.

Teddy was walking down obsidian harbor. His parents had wanted some 'alone time' and he had left before they could say bye. Because he had nohing to do he started replaying last nights rugby match in his head. Alo of people thought he was obbsessed with rugby, the truth was he was just good at it.

He hadn't been watching where he was going and went smack into a girl. "Sorry, I really am, was all my fault."

Elliot fell backwards ending up on the floor. She looked up to find a boy apologising "Don't worry about it, I spend a lot of time down here anyway. Makes a change that it wasn't of my own accord." She smiled at him before attempting to get up. Her attempt was useless, she ended up more or less where she had started " Please can you help me up, I think i'm a bit stuck. My names Elliot by the way, what's yours?" she held up a hand for help.

"Haha, you sound like my best mate. His voice is a bit different though." Teddy laughed along with this girl.

"Oh sure." He grabbed her hand and dragged her off the ground. He was pretty strong for his age but that's what happens when you play loads of rugby.

"Nice to meet you Elliot, I'm Teddy, Teddy Cameron." He offered her a charming grin. When he wasn't focusing on sport he did like to pay attension to girls, even if he was only 10.

" Ah well at least your used to the clumsiness then" She couldn't help but laugh. It was like Teddy's laughter was contagious.
" Your pretty strong, you don't play rugby by any chance do you?" She my not seem like the type of girl but she loved the sport. She was pretty good at it too.

As Elliot mentioned the best sport of all time Teddys' eyes bulged. There was no way a small girl like this could be interested in a sport like this, is there? "It's only the best sport ever. Why, You play?" He was sure she didn't but you had to be sure, small people could be deceiving.

She watched as the boys eyes bulged. " Not better than quidditch but nearly as good" she corrected " Of course, I may be small and clumsy but I am actually quite good at it." She jokingly crossed her arms and stuck her nose in the air but couldnt hide the grin that had managed to escape

Teddy looked at the small girl. He was shocked but regained his composture quickly. "I'm sorry, I though I heard you just say that rugby isn't the best game in the entire world, muggle or wizarding. I mean quidditch is very good but rugby is just awesome." And I wonder why people call me obssessed.

"Correct, that's what I said Rugby is only the second best sport in the world both muggle and wizarding as awesome as it is." Elliot stated.

Teddy shoook his head in a jokey way. "You seem like a nice girl but if you can't see what's right in front of your eyes this relationship ends here." Teddy had always been dramatic, The performance would've been beleivable if he hadn't smiled his charming smile and laughed his contageous laugh at the end.

Elliot pouted "Now that's just mean" She ended up in fits of laughter....again. " Help.....I-I c-cant b-breathe" she grabbed Teddy's arm to stop her from collapsing.

Teddy laughed as she had a laughing fit. He dragged her up by the arm again and held her arms to keep her steady. "What do you want me to give you CPR or somehing?" He added in a wink, half jokey, half flirty. Of course Teddy checked she wasn't wearing lipgloss first. It was his worst fear after all.

"That... m-might be n-needed" Elliot said seriously through her laughter. By now tears were streaming down her face, because she was laughing so much. She could tell he was joking but she wasnt. The way she was going she would need CPR before she passed out.
(and no she isn't wearing lip gloss :p )

Teddy looked around, they were getting many funny looks. He didn't mind but he also wasn't the most comfertable at the moment. "If you really want I will." Teddy was glad to see no Lipgloss on her lips, that would make this a bit more comfy if he had to go through with it.

"You can if you want" Elliot's laughter stopped. She couldn't tell if he was joking or if he really meant it. She wiped the tears from her face and smiled at in a joking, confused and vaguely flirty way.

Teddy smiled as she stopped laughing amd smiled a confused smile in his direction. He had that effect on alot of people. "Well there's no need now is there. But you call when ever you're dying of laughter and we'll see then." Teddys' smile turned into a small frown as he tried to think of something. "Why were you laughing so hard again?"

Elliot smiled at Teddy "You know, I can't remember." She sighed. Out of nowhere came the urge to hug Teddy but she wasn't going to ask him in case it scared him off. So instead, she pulled her arms around her waist and tried to look as if she was still trying to remember why she had had a laughing fit.

Teddy looked at the small girl properly. She was quite attractive, no lipgloss and loved rugby. His type of girl. Then again, she was also random, loud and giggly. Not his type of girl. "You like sweetcorn?" Brain spew. His family had named his condition brain spew. He spoke the first thing in his head without checking what it was first.

"Um not particularly.. and you know that was extremely random.. more random than me at times." Elliot noticed Teddy looking at her. She looked at him back taking him in. He was cute. He also liked rugby, was random at times and was rather charming, if not slightly confusing.

"Sorry, it's a thing I do if the conversation goes quiet. My sister named it brain spew and it stuck." Teddy did a one sided shrug with a lop sided smile to match.

"It's, ok you don't have to apologise" She smiled at him. " Do you want to go and sit down?" Elliot asked pointing at a nearby wall

"umm, not really. This may sound strange coming from a rugby addict but I really don't want to get dirty." It's not that Teddy didn't want to get dirty, more that if he got dirty his mum would kill him.

"ok, no problem" Elliot didn't know what else to say. She looked down at the floor and inspected her shoes. It all seemed very awkward now.

Teddy rocked on the balls og his feet. "Well... This is awkwards isn't it?" He spoke while looking at his converses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back