Ai And Alex

Alex Ativak

Wand
15" Ebony Wand Essence of Phoenix Talon
He could hear her as she came through the tapestry onto the seventh floor, he was desperate he had to grab his stash. It contained one of his old inventions that he only used sparingly in desperate situations. He waited until she was nearly to where he was hiding behind the a statue and threw it at her feet activating it. It locked her in a full body jynx that would last for 10 min just long enough for him to get across the corridor to the Gryffindor common room. He knew if he got there he would be safe. He looked back right as she fell to the floor and laughed at her and said "Ha last laugh you stupid Ravenclaw shows you to try and get a Gryffindor!" He took off again into the Gryffindor common room laughing and looking for someone to tell of his great exploits.

Ai was right about the beat the boy down as he desurved but then she felt herself go rigged. Ai was in a full body bind before she knew what had hit her. Who could ever be as fast as she could be? With a grip tight on in her grasp she managed to murmmer a reversing charm before feuming. "C.S.T.B.M.F.S.O.B!!!!" ((<-- Extended)) She cried in her rage. She would make this boy pay if it was the last thing she did. No one did this kind of thing to her, no one! She almost wished she had Vlad to take her anger out on or Jarrod who had moved away right before this. Angry she left to go and get her books. The Gryffendor couldn't stay in his dorm forever.

The Parselmouth had been behaving badly for the past few months, distinctly remembering being held in detention, and caught by the new Headmaster. She wanted nothing more than to make him twitch. Her red eyes swirled like pools of blood as she walking in the seventh floor corridor. She was surrounded by her black cloak, hood over her head and her silvery-white hair flowed from underneath, as the hood concealed most of her face. However, her friend seemed in a bind, and Aleyha approached her. She raised her head up enough so Ai would recognize her. "What's going on?" Fenrir peeked out from under the cloak as well. From the dark aura Aleyha usually had around her, it had become darker ever since she became engaged. Physical violence was no longer an option: It was a necessity for whatever or whoever was bothering Ai.

Ai turned her best friend shaking with anger. "Gryffendors are a blite on this school. It's an outrage Aleyha this mudblood of first year has just assulted me with this!" She yelled showing Aleyah the fragment of the plant thing she was slowed down with. "And then he dared call Ravenclaws stupid. When I get my hands on that little magget of a lion I will curse him with in an inch of his life." She growned her frost like eyes precing enough to make most of the school shink in her presence. She thought of another taget for her anger. Sam Moor. She could always punk him into submission to make herself feel better.

"A first year, huh... I prey on the older ones, apparently. I suppose a change would not matter." Aleyha flexed her fingers, her knuckles cracking. The tiny girl knew how to fight. She was trained, her body limber from years of her mother's 'abuse' to her girl. "Most Ravenclaws are stupid, but you are clearly an exception. You are right, he must be stopped. Alas, I have no slaves in this treacherous house." Aleyha's voice changed into a snake-like one, yet not in Parseltongue. "Until the boy emerges, who do you suppose you should take your anger out upon?" Fenrir released a frightening hiss of delight, and Aleyha patted his head with her white fingers. "Now now, my sweet. You must wait." Aleyha folded her arms across her chest, her white cheeks stained with red as her anger increased. How dare someone treat such a marvelous ice statue such as Ai like a mudblood!

Ai took a deep beath and sighed. "Have I ever told you about Sam Moor?" She asked finally giving her friend what she had been thinking about. The second year Ravenclaw bugged her needlessly and she didn't really pay attention to it all that much but he was the perfect thing to take away her stress right now. "I say we go find the little sucker." She said towrling her tempermentle wand in her hands. It had served her well in it's unpredicablity. All she needed now was the Ravenclaw to come by and help her out. She looked at her friend up and down. "What's got you in a twisted?" She asked tilting her head.

Sam walked casually round the corridors, thinking about his summer with his Dad and, Nancy. That horrible women, that he couldn't stand yet, his Dad somehow loved. He really didn't understand his father anymore. And it didn't help tha his older brother was away the whole summer so he couldn't stay with him

He was making his way up to the Ravenclaw common room, and had got the wrong staircase to the seventh corridor. He glanced up and noticed two figures in front of him. A smile met his face as he recognised one of them. Ai. He wondered how her summer went, better than his? He approached them.

"Hey Ai" and he gave a slight nod to her friend. He then noticed that they looked a little annoyed, he stood there to see what would happen

Ai heard that annoying voice and a light smile touched upon the corners of her lips. "Speak of the devil, or angle in this occation. I give you three seconds to... run. I will be on you like a ugly on a mudblood if you don't" She said a slight wave of emotion crossing over her crystal eyes before pointing her wand at his shoes and attempted to set them aflaim with a bellblue spell.

Sam raised his eyebrow

"Um bad day much?" he said "No, hey Sam how are you" he then said.

"But I can live with being called an angel" he added, wondering if he should back away. He took afew steps back, not before taking his wand out, and stopping the flame on his shoes.

Aleyha answered Ai, "It's a long story." She glanced over at some boy she thought could be Sam. She narrowed her red eyes, as she pulled off her hood. Her eyes flamed, as her appearance went from cold to deadly. Aleyha hissed, "I suggest you run, little boy. You never want to mess with the two of us. Don't you know that I beat up older boys, in their fourth year maybe, and you would be a piece of cake for me? Now, go." Aleyha was excited for this chase, but right now, she was more or less pissed off. All the anger from her life being controlled returned, and Aleyha would soon once more become uncontrollable for the professors and those around her.

Sam's face remained calm, he shrugged, and walked straight past the two girls, towards the nearest staircase.

"Cyas round then" he said, not wanting to be "a piece of cake", and deciding that it was smarter to walk away.

Ai counted in her head to three then aimed a "Locomotor Mortis!" at Sam's legs to lock them. Again the wand that seemed to have a mind of it's own added some power to her spell making the end of her wand seemed to firework. "You made a mustake coming by me at this moment Sammyboy now. But your right I was being rude. Hi Sam who was your holiday?" She asked sarcasticly while going up to the poor boy and aiming to grab him by the back of his robes.

Aleyha watched Sam, like a viper would to a mouse. A smirk spread across her features, and it made her appear just more deadly than before. It seemed to equal the bloodthirsty look in her eyes. She walked around the Ravenclaw, around and around. Until she stopped to stare into the eye. She murmured, "His appearance needs changing. A bit of red trailing down from the mouth, and a bit of black around the eyes. Perhaps a few huge blotches of purple and blue and black around the face and cheeks. All three would make him look like he got into a train wreck. And that is what happens when one messes with Ai. You get the two of us."

Sam was walking away when he heard Ai yell

Locomotor Mortis! he spun round trying to dodge the spell, but it hit him before he could defend himself. He fell to the foor, his legs suddendly glued together.

dammit Sam! he cussed to himself you should have known he watched Ai come over, and wished he could stand. He hated feeling so small. At least he could use his arms; both arms were at his sides. One beside his pocket which held his wand. He carefully wrapped his hands over it, so he could use it when he needed, which he figured would be soon.

"Why thank you Ai" he replied as sarcasticly back "It was horribe, if you must know"

Then her friend mumered that she wanted to mess up his face. Sam didn't smile, infact it was time to take action. Especially as it was two againt one.

"You know, I usually don't chose to pick on girls" he began "But when its self defense..." he trailed off.

"Rictusempra" he shouted at Ai, then repeated it against her friend. About time you had a laugh, girls he though to himself, as he watched them laugh, and he muttered Finite to the spell on his legs, and got up, ready for what the girls tried next.

Flicking out her wand, she debated setting the boy's face on fire using that Bluebell charm. Would it do any good? She treated the situation as if she were attacking her brother, yet another Ravenclaw. When he fired the spell, Aleyha barely managed to cast Protego! to protect herself. The spell still worked, as Aleyha was laughing, darkly and coldly. Aleyha said between laughs, "Finite!" Her expression hardened as the spell worked on her. She sneered, "You will pay for that, mudblood." She pointed her wand at him and she roared, "STUPEFY!" The spell burst from her wand, and it headed straight for the Ravenclaw. If the spell worked, then she would attack physically. If not, well, attack physically.

"Protego!" Ai yelled stopping the spell in it's tracks. It would take more to than a spell to make the statue brake her stone features. For a moment Vladimer's face appered in Ai's mind which made her even angrier. She saw her friend attempt to stun the little maggot so Ai cleanched her fists. She threw a punch at Sam's right cheek. "I do think you have the right idea Leyha." She said knowing somehow she could get away with giving her best friend a nickname. That and she didn't want Sam to know her true name.

Sam smirked to himself, Mudblood, was that the best she had? He didn't mind that his mother was a muggleborn, she was better than any pureblood. He heard her yell stupefy, and he ducked out of the spells way. He just missed it. He then turned, only to meet Ai's fist. He clutched his nose, where her fist had met, he could feel and smell the blood coming. Oh no was all he could think no, no, no. He didn't breathe so that he couldn't smell the awful smell of blood, his own blood.

Then he fainted, and about a mintue later, he regained conciousness.

[dramatic, I know]

Aleyha smirked when Ai's fist made contact. Better than any spell she could throw. Keeping her wand in her hand, she approached Sam, and she said, "Worm..." Before she gave a mighty kick, aiming for the head, with her black gothic boots. If it was one thing that could not be stopped, it was her kicks. It most certainly made up for her lack of upper body strength. She was lucky too, that her legs were powerful enough to bring down a teenage boy, or else she would be practically defenseless. Aleyha narrowed her vibrant red eyes, and only hoped that the boy was afraid of too much blood. Nothing brought her more excitement other than seeing a boy in fear.

[wow, no mercy for Sam here...]

Sam was still regaining conciousness, then next minute the blonde girl aims a kick at his head.

"Geez" he mumered blocking the kick with his arm. Black heavy combat boots, combined with a strong kick didn't go down to well. A sickening crunch was heard. Sam wasn't feeling so smart now. He didn't want to fight back either, what kind of guy fought a girl?! Plus, he didn't want to get into any trouble. And, now he couldn't really fight due to his arm and nose.

"Guys, can you please stop!" he said between holding his nose, and feeling sharp a pains in his arm. He thought he would try the verbal way, before running.

"I'm not your punching bag, get over your stupid little problems and" he paused "leave. me. alone." he said angrily starting to get annoyed, here he was getting hurt, so much for a quiet walk to the common room.

He then glanced at his robes, that were soaking up his blood. His arm which didn't look quite right, but that didn't get to him, it was more the blood. It brang back memories that never seemed to be able to go away. Memories which were so vivid, they were fightening. He blinded, trying to get them to disappear, but deep down knowing that it wouldn't work.

Ai heard the crunch of Sam's arm and could not help but let that small edge-of-the lip smile come back on to her face. The one that made her seem like she was ready for the kill. She had noticed that Sam had fainted once. "Leave you alone, like you leave me alone? I would love Sam." She said again her voice was dripping with sarcasem. Years of carring books that should have been too heavy for her and labor around the house made Ai's arms stronger than they appered. Ai aimed another hard punch into Sam's stomach. Every frustration and bit of confusion she felt was being used to torment this boy that did not seem to get the hint and back off. "Want to see how long before the weakling loses it again?" She asked looking up at Aleyha.

[Mercy, what's that?]

Aleyha was disappointed that the crack she heard was not his skull, but arm instead. She took a few steps back, but still in a perfect position to tear this boy to shreds. Aleyha smirked over at Ai and she said to Sam in a sickly sweet voice, "I have no problems, sweetie. I just love to see little boys cry." With a nod to Ai, who seemed to be as ruthless as she, Aleyha watched Ai punch Sam, and not too long after she did that, Aleyha threw in another kick. Aleyha was determined to kick him in the face. Aleyha was almost surprised that there was no adult authorities here to stop Ai and Aleyha. It wouldn't be too long before this boy was in knocked out or in a coma if they were lucky enough.

[Sorry, been really busy and havent been able to reply to this topic :( ]

"Oh, so I'm a weakling am I?" Sam replied annoyed. He didn't know what he had done to Ai, yeah, he'd talked to her a couple of times and she had told him to go, and he hadn't... But he'd never been mean to her.

"Look, Ai, I don't know what your problem is" he said "But I'll see you around" then adding in his head and hope your nicer then

He then promtly turned, and ran off. He knew, that the girls would probably never let him live it down, but he didn't want to be known as a guy who hurt girls. He took the stairs leading the wa to the Hospital. His arm needed to be fixed, as well as his nose. He didn't want to get the girls into trouble, so he would say that he fell down a set of stairs, and landed badly, that was bound to work. Or, maybe not, but he didn't care. He pushed feelings of disappointment to the back of his mind. He thought that Ai liked him a little. He, well, kind of liked her, not that he would admit to this. But it looked as though she didn't.

"That's if you can see out of the black eye you'll have soon enough." Ai said feeling so much better now. She had made Sam limp off which was good enough for her. Her fists hurt anyway. She couldn't wait until she learned enough magic to do this to people without hurting herself in the proses. Her problem was still there though. She looked at the portrait for Gryffendor house with narrowed eyes. "Your next Drgonski." She murmured to herself. She refused to be toyed with or even to do the same foolish things that some of the older students where. Ai was a bot and she was happy with her cold mechanical heart. No one was ever going to change that about her she was sure of this.

Aleyha watched Sam go off, and she wondered if she should chase him or not. Shrugging, she turned to Ai and she inquired, "Okay, now what? We can't get into the Gryffindor house to get that one kid..." Aleyha shrugged once more, her expression softened just a tad for her friend. Aleyha folded her hands behind her waist and she shifted her weight to the heels of her feet. She kept perfect balance, as one of her multiple talents was that of which she never wanted to really speak of. It wasn't like Aleyha really had a choice in the matter anyhow. Sure, Sam was some fun, but Aleyha soon grew bored, again. She frowned slightly, and the wheels in her mind started to turn as she waited for Ai's answer.

Ai shrugged. "Let's get out of here. I'm sure that there will be more than one person who heard all that. Anyway I can't stand to be by Gryffendor any longer." She said her voice a little cooler than usual. She too grew board now that Sam was gone. He was fun to use as a punching bag. She started to walk down the hall daring anyone that wanted to say something to her to speck with her eyes. There was death in them at the moment. Cold, unsettling death.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back