Ahh yes you again

Eden Silverback

OOC First Name
Eden
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Looking around at the office that she was being offered to use. Eden shook her head in disgust at the women. 'I don't think you understand who I am. Let me spell it out for you. I am Eden Koshiba and my family just killed your youngest son and we have your other two sons hidden away moments away from death. So I don't care what you have to do. Find me a bigger room for an office or I will kill you in front of them." Eden spat at the women before turning her back to her. Eden enjoyed hearing the women run off sobbing to her maids. Taking a seat on the desk Eden started to tap her fingers on the desk. It was such a small house but it would do for now. Eden would be here a few more days at the most and than she would burn the whole house down most likely with the women inside.

Reaching for Judas. Eden opened his fangs to check and make sure they where still full of poison. Once she was done with that. Eden opened her laptop and started typing on it very quickly. Different windows opened up and Eden was happy that the stocks in the company that her father had just bought was doing very well. If they had started to go down than Eden would have had to go and make a visit to the man that had sold them the stocks and by the end of it he would be begging for death.

Things were moving along quite well for Selwin as of late. He was
pretty much done with his Medical school and was on his way to getting
a residency at any preferred, but good Hospital. One of the main things
that was currently on his mind was Eden. He had not seen her since after
the events that happened at his brother's fake wedding. Truth be told,
Selwin was sort of glad that he was away from that kind of drama for a
while. He had a lot on his mind to take care of and he needed to get things
straight with his medical school as well. Not to mention he had his death
eater duties to fulfill. While he does miss Eden a lot, a part of him feels that
she isn't that far away from him. He wanted to just apparate right now to
the Koshiba manor, where he may or may not find her, but seeing as Eden
had already graduated from Hogwarts, he had a feeling that she might not
be there. Her eagerness to move out and on was something that always
fascinated him. Not being able to show up at her graduation was something
Eden was most likely angered about, but Selwin could not help the situation
much at the time. Being busy with his death eater duties, he was on the
run from a few Auror's and he successfully got away from them after a few days.

The fact that his death eater partner got killed and left Selwin to almost
get captured was something Selwin did not initially plan, otherwise he would
not have gone. The rocks were being kicked around by Selwin as he made his
way around the few street's of America. The skies were roaring with thunder,
and all of a sudden, Selwin felt that Eden was somewhere around him. He did
not know where she was, but for some off reason, he felt that she was very
close to him. Looking to his left, then to his right, he could see that there was
a particular house that caught his eye. Hearing a women screaming and crying,
then seeing the top floor of the house lightened with few bright lights. His
heart was leading him towards this house. Selwin went up to the house and
knocked on the door. Opening the door, Selwin saw a lady who seemed to have
been crying for quite some time. A small fake-concerned look grew on his face
as he said, 'My name is Ron and I am from the state police. May I search
your house please? I have a warrant of search.'
Selwin, reached into his
bag while taking out a fake-written warrant of search that he had written up
before knocking on the door. He gave it to the lady and started to walk around
the house slowly. His wand on his right hand arm, not visible, he went upstairs
to the room where he seemed to see a lot of light coming from. Opening the door
slowly, he saw a very familiar face. With a very surprised look on his face, he
said, "Eden?" Selwin had a feeling that she might be here and she was.

Eden heard a voice that sounded familiar. Not taking any chances Eden waved her wand and Judas was above the door way. Fangs poised and ready to attack and kill in defense of his mistress. Letting her face remain calm Eden played with her wand. Watching the door for whenever the intruder would walk through the doorway. Eden wondered who would be stupid enough to follow her to the America's. Eden knew that none of her friends knew she was over here and even if they did they knew better than to disturb her when she was working. Could it be Tohoru? Had something happened to her sister in law and her unborn nephew? Or maybe it was her mother and father. No they where fine Eden would know right away if something was wrong with them. Eden's twin Elvera was safely back in New Zealand with there mother. Who could it be? The more Eden thought about it the more concerned she became. Eden did not have a clue and she decided that she should just stop thinking about who it was and just let them walk into her office. As she sat there Eden locked eyes with the last person she would expect to enter the office. "Selwin." Eden whispered the word but the office was so silent that the name seemed to hang in the air. What was he doing here?

At once Eden remembered how he had fought side by side with her at the sham that had turned out to be her wedding. She had kissed him with a passion that she hadn't known she had. But almost a year had passed and he hadn't even tried to get in contact with her. Anger that she didn't know was hiding in her heart came out. Grabbing her wand Eden pointed it at Selwin. "Sectumsempra." Eden screamed. She wanted to make Selwin hurt. The young Death Eater had, had her heart broken more times than she cared to count. Throwing herself off the desk so she could use it as a shield Eden prepared for his attack. Eden would be ready for it. Some place deep down inside of her begged her to not hurt the man she had fallen in love with but Eden had grown cold and now she would show Selwin she was not the loving girl he had once loved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back