Aging Potion

"Okay, so now finally we can start making the potion."he said excited."We need to keep the water for heating.I will light the stove, here's the couldroun.Can you fill it with water?"he said as he took his jar and lit the heat.

" Yeah sure." Kirsty said and took the cauldroun and walked over to the taps. She filled it up and went back to the desk. " So, what do we add first?" She asked excitedly.

"We keep this water to boil on high heat till it starts to become steam that is reaches its boiling point."he told Kirsty as he took the couldroun filled with water and placed it on the high heat."Did you start reading for your exams?"he asked."Do you need help in practicing flying, maybe after we are done with the potion we can try that since you'll be having practical flying exam so I can help you"he offered Kirsty with a smile.

" Yeah, ive started im almost done just got charms to do then im done." Kirsty said. " Are you sure you wouldnt mind?"She asked. She smiled though because she was hopeless.

"Of course I wouldnt.I like to help someone and especially when they are so close to me"he said blushing slightly."You know Brian ? He's a Ravenclaw Second Year.He too was hopeless in flying but now I think he's so good that he's part of the team because someone taught him .I am sure it will be same with you"he said with a smile to Kirsty.The water hadn't boiled yet so he waited patiently because he didnt want anything to go wrong today.

Kirsty smiled at Andrew then said. " Yeah, I know Brian. Is he part of his team now, wow." She looked at the water and realised it hadnt boiled yet. " How long do you think the potion will last?" She asked.

"Yeah I think he is.I dont know maybe a few hours.I think it depends on the quantity you drink.I guess half glass would be a day of older age.What age do you wish to become? I dont know what age it will make us mostly teenagers.It wont make you any older than 16 I guess"he said thoughtfully trying to remember if he had read anything about it.

" Oh ok. Im not really bothered just about 16 or something." Kirsty said truthfully." What age do you want to be?" She asked.

"Just like 16 or 17.I think I might be a year older since I am a yeal older right now"he expained.The water seemed to boil to steam so he added the moonstone powder, armadillo bile, and the Hellebore and started stiring the liquid with a wooden stick like thing.

" Oh ok." Kirsty said as she watched Andrew stir the potion.

"Hey do you think we should go and do a prank on a first year if we find one wondering around the dungeons?" he asked Kirsty excited.All these potion thing sound so much fun to him.

((Aurora read this and she said she'd like to be a part of it so maybe we'll do a prank on her by telling her we are prefects and stuff))

" Yeah." Kirsty said excitedly, she wondered who they might find.
( That would be quite funny. :p )

The three minutes time was over so Andrew lowered teh heat to medium and than added the rest of the ingredients.He continued stiring the potion.At times, he thought he heard someone moving outside but than he thought that he was just hearing things.

Kyle was passing by the dungeons and seen some people he didnt recognize. As he got closer one of them looked a little like Kirsty but the other person he didnt know. " Kirsty, is that you??" He asked looking at her. He was confused because he was sure she was only in first year but she looked around 15.

All the things were done and the potion finally looked like how it was explained.Andrew brought two mugs and filled them, one for himself and one for Kirsty."So, shall we? Cheers!"he said as he drank the potion which wasn't tasty but had unimaginable effects which andrew now expirienced.

His muscles started growing.His chest boardened and his height increased.His hair grew long and now they reached his shoukder.He looked at himself in the mirror, he looked good! So matured and handsome like he had never imagined himself.His brown hair that now reached his shoulders added the perfect touch.He turned to see how Kirsty would look.

(Kyle that still needs a bit more editing)

As Kirsty took a drink of the potion she could feel herself growing. She looked in the mirror and realised her hair was now halfway down her back and her chest had grew. She looked over at Andrew and seen he had grew as well, she smiled then said. " I cant believe it actually worked." She was excited.

Andrew looked at Kirsty, he couldn't stop staring at her.She looked so beautiful than her question or comment made him frown."So, you didn't believe in me?"h easked her as he walked closer to her , using his wand to clear up all the mess of the potion as well as put the items back into their positions.

(andrew is behaving like grown ups who have anger sitting on their nose)

" No, i did believe in you." She said smiling.

Kirsty's reply made Andrew grin."So what do you want to do now, go and scare a few first years pretending that we are prefects or ..."he broke of looking at the beautiful blonde hair that now reached Kirsty's waist.

"Yeah, we could pretend we are prefects and scare some first years." Kirsty said smiling and looked into Andrews eyes that were gleaming in the light coming from the windows in the dungeons.

That wasn't what was actually on Andrew's mind.He wanted to do other things to Kirsty, due the emotions that had just come out of his heart."Oh..okay.I hope we find someone wondering around"he said with a smile as he opened the door and walked out waiting for Kirsty to follow.

" Im sure we will." Kirsty said smiling then walked out behind Andrew.

Andrew's footsteps made an echo in the dungeons and he thought he heard someone some distance away."lumos" he said and illuminated the surrounding but no one was in sight.

Aurora's fate always ended up in the dungeons and here she was again.From all places in this shcool she liked it here for some good exploring.She wished to spot some intresting things around here.She walked to the side of the empty classrooms.She realised that she was making a great deal of noise as she walked.She took slow steps and kept her wand tucked in her pocket.She thought she heard voices but she was sure they weren't of any prefects because Prefects wouldn't be wandering around at this hour of night.

Andrew walked further secretly wishing taht no one would be wondering so he could spend some time with his new crush but unluckily he heard footsteps very clear.He knew at the sight of the person that it was a first year."Well..well well, who do we have here today?"he said as he walked taking quick steps in Aurora's direction."Hades..,a Ravenclaw.What are you doing here?"he asked her sharply his voice now sounded more matured.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back