Aging Potion

Aurora was shocked and rooted at the spot when she saw two Slytherins one looked like a seventh year and the other a year younger.."Umm...I was sleepwalking."she lied."Um...How do you know my name? Are you a prefect?"she asked her, her hands now numb.

"Don't you dare lie"he said raising his wand."i have heard prett much of that nonsense from you first."he said his eyes which now looked like blazing fire.how lucky andrew was to have such an oppurtunity to take revenge from hades."I have heard one your Adventures from Professor Arthimos, if you know him and yes I happen to be the vice-head prefect so I know people who like to cause trouble around here and I know what to do with them."he said looking sharply in her eyes which now looked like they were going to overflow."What shall we do with this fu@k!ng Ravenclaw, Elizabeth?"he asked Kirsty because he knew if he would call her real name, Hades might know.

Kirsty seen the Ravenclaw and grinned to herself. " Let me think, Something like detention or mabey a spell to teach her not to wander around in the dungeons again." She said with evil showing in her eyes.

"Hmm..not a bad idea.How about taking you to Professor Manteia?"he asked her with an evil laugh.He was having the best pranking time ever and especially when he was pranking on Hades.

Kirsty grinned evily and said. " Even better idea."

"of course it is."he agreed with Kirsty.he looked into aurora's eyes which looked totally scared and filled with tears.

NOT RPed: What happens next is after Aurora and the others leave Andrew kisses Kirsty due to his teenage hormones kicking in as he has taken the aging potion and he is glad to know that he is kissed back

Users who are viewing this thread

Back