Again with Me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harold Garrison

So Here I am again posting for my character Harold Garrison.
Before he gets old, I need some roleplay for him but most importantly is that I need Girlfriend and seriously a Final.
Harold's life seems to be quite complicated, and now he's trying to move on with his past.
After being widowed and losing his family, he needs to start a new family of his own.

So basically Yes, I am looking for serious characters that will take Harold whole heartedly as he will with yours.
I don't need to put anything long but here is a short summary of Harold's personality.

------> Harold is laid back person, adventurous and loves to get physical by means of sport in short athletic.
A pure gentleman and knows how to treat a lady with respect, other than that Harold is full of humor.
Try checking his C.D for more details , It's under my banner.

Flings, Girlfriend and a Final is what I need right now. If you want to take it slow or maybe some special plots,
I'm open for any creative ideas of yours. Please. Thank You in Advance! :wub:
Enzo.​
<i>
</i>

Hey Enzo!

I have a final for you! Her name is Anita Petrovic and Harold sounds like a good person for her. I was looking for a final for her as well :). Anita is also laid back but can be social when she trusts the person enough. She's very good at soccer so that could be an interesting game between the both. When she falls for someone, she falls hard and loves them to the depth of her heart. I think that they sound good together. Let me know what you think :).

Hey Enzo.

I have Fatima here, a journalist for the paper...Ministry Worker. She's new to me but I was hoping you could give both of us a chance for the Final Spot, if not then I can settle with girlfriend/friend. She can be anything you want/need her to be as there isn't much of a basis for me to start with in her Bio so I can change her up to anything really :)

I'm so sorry for the delay! Internet Problems.
Anyway... I want to thank you for posting!

@Anita (Don't know your OOC name. Sorry.)
I think she's wonderful! Some questions though..
Is is fine with you that Harold is 6 years older than him? and What is her job if she have one? Thanks! ^_^

@Steph
Hey Steph! Fatima sound great, can you give some info about her? :D

Thanks so much! Looking forward for some RP's and Love! :woot: :wub:

Her former house was Slytherin, but she's actually very sweet and kind in nature. Her father was a pureblood death eater while her mother was halfblood and a Professor. She seems to take after her mother more. Works for Daily Prophets under Sports Journalists so she gets to attend all the best Quidditch matches with a few extra tickets in hand. She has one niece whom she loves and cares for whenever asked. Hmm, yeah.

Oh no worries! It's Caysi, I forgot to put my name I guess, :p

I'm pretty sure that she'd be fine with that, she dated a guy once before that was 4 years older, so the other two years won't matter to her if she loves him. She's a daycare teacher actually :)

Hey Enzo,

I'm going to be making a new character soon and she's 24. Girlfriend? Plus, any special requirements? I'll be naming her Vicki.

You all seem to be tempting me. xD

Anyways...

@Steph
Wow Sport Journalist! Sounds very very tempting. I think they could really really work! :lol:
Do you want to start the Rp or should I?

@Caysi
Oh so it's the lovely Caysi! :D
Daycare Teacher! Real Nice. Anita sounds like an innocent and loving angel for him.
Do you want to start the Rp or should I?

@Domino
Domino ..Domino. :p
Girlfriend sounds nice if the two could hit it off. Well, no special requirements really.
I just want to know more about Vicki and also the PB your going to use later on. :D

@Steph and Caysi
I'm in between Anita and Fatima they both seems so great and all as a Final,
though it actually depends on the outcome of our RP. So are you guys fine with that? :wub:

Thank You Everyone! ^_^

Sure that sounds wonderful! Do you think you can start the rp? If not I can start it when I come home :) Sounds perfect! :D

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back