Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 13 Inch Flexible Laurel Wand with Doxy Wing Core
Title Inspiration: Song
Where: New York City (5th Avenue)
Season: Summer

The blazing heat of the Summer in New York was taking a toll on Teagan. She was more comfortable inside her hotel room in The Mark Hotel with an unlimited movies on her Netflix account. But her aunt Louise suggested for her to take a stroll out fifth avenue and enjoy her last days in the country. Her custody was revise and she was being given back to the Maxwell's, Teagan was relived and at the same time, angry. The consequences that she didn't know surprised her. Moving back to the UK and changing schools. Moving was nothing to her but changing schools was the most depressing part she had ever felt.

Teagan had to tell Liam about it and both didn't want for it to happen. She on the other hand had no control over the decision. They had to end their relationship because long distance for them was cruel enough and Teagan was already used to seeing Liam everyday. The former Horned Serpent wallow until the school year was over. She stayed inside her hotel and this was the first time she was out and about. Walking on the semi busy streets of fifth avenue with her headphones on her ears and listening repeatedly to Lady Antebellum's Heart Break song. She felt like a zombie, just walking slowly, eyeing straight the street and avoiding people.

The short blonde haired girl wanted to just forget but she couldn't, he was her first love. Who would forget that guy who loved her even she had flaws that was obvious to him? A string of tear started to fall from her eyes. Teagan wiped them softly but it just continued until she stopped in front of a pastry shop named Ladurée. She looked at her silhouette figure on the shop's window, Teagan was always a bit chubby or was it because she's been eating more lately? Either way, no one can blame her for eating more sweets just for once. The girl entered the establishment and was seated immediately. After being given the menu, the blonde almost ordered half of what's on the menu. While she waited, she pump up the volume of her phone to listen more heart breaking songs.

Damien was out and about on his normal routine- the Slytherin liked to meander through the local coffee shops and bistros whenever he was in town visiting his sister, keep an eye out on the latest trends walking the streets of New York. He had his laptop in his bag and his notebook in hand. Everything was fuel for his blog. He lived for what was hot and what was not, and since his older brother had married the Wolf girl, all his clothes were hand-made. He and his sister in law got along fabulously; he loved everything she made and she loved doting on him.

He made his way to his current favorite- a little pastry near his house. He entered, already knowing what he would get, when he saw her. A cute blond looked absolutely miserable, and he decided right away to find out why. He went over to her table instead, rearranging his day in his head as he took the chair across from her.

"Hello, Dahling," He greeted as she noticed him, lacing his fingers together and crossing his ankles. He couldn't decide if she needed a friend or solitude, but either way he would pester her until he was sure.

A stroll down 5th avenue was the last thing Cassi wanted. However,with all the people bustling about at home,she wanted the space to breathe away from all those people.So,here she was looking for some place to hang out. It was summer yet here she was,stopping at a pastry shop.She shrugged and opened the door,stepping inside.

Scanning the interior,her eyes landed on Teagan Maxwell.Cassi knew her by name and face from the papers where the girl had a huge debutante's ball. Making her way over her and what looked to be Teagan's friend,she greeted the pair with a smile."Hey.Teagan,right?I'm Cassi.Cassi Sparkes.",Cassi was unsure if either of them knew of her last name.

She was just staring down the table as Teagan waited for the food she ordered. She change the song on her phone and was flooded with emotion again as the song of the band LANCO came accidentally. It was then she felt the table moved and the chair across from her made a weird creepy sound. Teagan looked up, she didn't know if she should be angry or happy that some random guy just sat across from her and was calling her darling. She wasn't the old Teagan that gets angry at little things and so she smiled at him. "Hi?" It was a more of a question because she had no clue what got into him that he just sat there.

Teagan was about to say something else but another living creature caught her attention and this one knows who she is. The Countess thought that she's been low key in United States, she guess she was wrong after all. Jessica's promise that she wouldn't be in any media was absolutely a lie. "Yes, that's me ... but I've heard your last name before." Teagan said and was legit thinking where she heard the last name. Courts. The blonde Countess had heard that last name in court. "Sparkes, are you related to an attorney? Because my mum was represented by an attorney with that last name. I'm assuming you know what I mean?" She wasn't being ugly to the girl name Cassi. Teagan was merely asking, she also wanted to know how much her mum had paid them to win her first custody with her.

Damien could see the uncertainty in the other girls' eyes almost instantly, though another girl stepped in before he could do anything. He smiled at her, too. "Well, now I have two fabulous looking ladies with a marvelous fashion sense," He beamed. He leaned forward, propping his elbows on the table. "Damien Gates," He introduced himself, offering a hand to each girl. "I run a blog called Common Fashion Sense and I just couldn't help but notice how dazzling you both look. Someone with such a good taste shouldn't be such a gloomy Gus," He grinned encouragingly at the blond. "I just had to ask you about what you're wearing," He continued, attempting to distract her from what was bringing her down.

He barely even noticed he had ignored the entire conversation about who the two girls were. "And you, darling, you must join us," He encouraged Cassi, waving at a chair nearby. "Come, pull up a seat."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back