After Transfiguration

Ella Greene

Wand
Holly/Ebony Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Griffin Feather
Ella, after being dismissed from Transfiguration class, darted out of the classroom as quickly as possible. Since she didn't particularly feel like getting a head start on her homework this week, she did not head to the library or common room as usual. Instead, Ella decided to peek around the fifth floor corridor. Although she did get a quick view of the place when she went touring the school with her roommate Kat, Ella didn't get the chance to fully explore the area. And she wanted to check this corridor out because she heard stories about a suit of armour causing two students a bit of trouble a few years back.

Glancing behind her to make sure nobody was following, Ella ran up to the first suit of armour she could find. After knocking on it a few times, she wasn't impressed that the piece of metal did not budge. Bah, I bet those girl were lying when they told me that story!

After Transfiguration Aiden looked at his friends and said with a grin, "I'll see you later k? Bye." Aiden knew that they usually liked to get a head start on their homework, and Aiden just wasn't in that kind of mood today. As Aiden walked out of the class slowly he spotted a girl playing around with a suit of armor. Aiden couldn't help but chuckle as he put his hands smugly in his pockets and he walked over to her with amusement clearly in his smug smile. "Hey," Aiden said simply as he looked at the girl.

Ella jumped at the sound of another student's voice. Oh great, I thought I made sure nobody was around! Noticing the expression on his face, Ella had a feeling he saw her knocking on the suit of armour. She smiled back at him, deciding to pretend like she had no interest at all in the armour, or the fifth floor corridor, "Hello."

Leaning against a wall, Ella crossed her arms. She hadn't met this boy before, but could tell he was a Gryffindor student because of what he was wearing. "Transfiguration class?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back