After Transfig

Ford Harkonnen

Wand
It's made of wood, I suppose
Ford walked down the magical stairs from the fifth floor to the fourth, which put he and Courtney right in front of the library. After the encounter in the corridor one floor up, he was ready for some studying.

Courtney stood in front of the doors to the library, she hoped to get some serious studying done. Ford probably knew some things that she didn't know about the subjects they were taking, and Courtney wanted to take down as much information as she could.

"Well, here we are. Much longer trip than expected, but I can't say it was a boring one." Courtney reached out and opened the door, planning to hold it open for Ford and any other student who happened to walk into the library.

Vydráel had been walking out of the library, finished with his study for the day when he noticed Ford and another student he hadn't met before blocking the doorway. "Uh excuse me." he said, forcing politeness into his voice

This kid? O Fortuna, why have you deserted me today!

Ford's expression soured as he saw Vydrael, their previous encounter had been very interesting. "What do you want, kid?"

Vydráel could feel that unfamiliar feeling flood through him again. "You're blocking my way out if you hadn't noticed." he replied with more heat then he intended, sweeping arm in front of him to indicate he wanted out.

Courtney stood there with a puzzled look on her face, she was holding the door open. There was no way he needed the two fourth year students to move to get out of the library. Wait, does Ford know him?

Ford cocked his head to the side, glaring at the first year, "Why so eager to leave? No one else's girlfriend around to steal?"

Vydráel heard the unfamiliar word with a little surprise on his face. "If you mean she's a friend of mine then i suppose, but steal? What the hell?" He said to Ford, absolutely confused about what was happening. Is this connected to that flirting or something?

Courtney stared with wide eyes at the two male students, she was obviously missing some information. "Whoa, hold on. Girlfriend stealing? What is going on?"

Ford's eyes did not remove themselves from Vydrael, "Yesterday. I found him hitting on Sophia." Ford did not particularly care about the truth of things, if he even could recall them, his emotions were too powerful, at this point, to be ignored, and too strong from yesterday.

Vydráel was still confused and the feeling inside him was definitely getting bigger. "Hitting on her? what does that mean anyway?" His right arm would be useless in the cast if Ford decided to strike at him, but he crossed his arms. His left hand grasping his Wand from the pocket he had sewn into it.

Courtney didn't say anything in response to both Ford and the boy that she hadn't met before. She hadn't seen him around the school before, so Courtney thought he had to be new. She wanted to avoid standing in between two males that seemed like they didn't get along well, and removed herself from the doorway, letting the door slam shut.

Courtney found herself standing beside Ford, hoping the younger student would find his way out of the library to where he was headed.

Vydráel watched the door slam and spun on his heal, walking towards an exit on the other end muttering words to himself while his wand sparked jets of dark purple and blue.

Ford gritted his teeth and held back any retorts that he had in mind. He took a deep breath, "Let's go inside," he said, rather calmly, considering what had just happened.

Courtney watched the younger student make his way across the library, thoroughly confused about what was going on. Deciding it was best not to press Ford about it, she nodded at his suggestion of going inside the library. Courtney opened the door, stepped inside of the room, and kept the door held open for Ford. "Have any preferred seating areas?"

"Someplace secluded," Ford answered plainly, "Where people won't be walking past all the time." Ford stepped into the library behind Courtney, "However, I am fine with whatever location you find."

Courtney nodded at Ford's request, "Someplace secluded, eh? I suppose that would be best for studying." She glanced around the library from the spot she was standing in, and noticed a few empty tables in a corner. Courtney pointed to the empty tables and glanced at Ford once again, "Do you think that spot will be alright?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back