After the Yule Ball

"I would be like to be left alone." she laid back down closing her eyes. She really didn't have the strength to move, really didn't. Even though she wanted to leave and just be in her room, she still felt ill.

"Alright Maddie" the words were quietly spoken as he walked back to the large table. He sat there to keep an eye on her, debating whether or not he should call her Head of House.

Kasey had just recieved a letter from her mom informing her that Maddie's mom had passed away.Kasey wanted to know how Lila knew all this but her mom had told her to go and comfort Maddiie.Kasey didn't know even how she would talk with her.She had only spoken to her once and seen her in club meetings.She hardly knew her but her heart carried her to the hospital wing where Lila had told her she would be.

Kasey felt the same situation just as three weeks ago just that now it was a woman who had died and it was Madddiie in Kasey's place.She entred teh Hospital wing and saw Mr.O'Brien sitting near his table while Maddiie was laying down or sleeping on her bed.Kasey didn't know whether to disturb her or no so she decided to sit by her bed.

Maddiie knew Nurse Patrick was still there, he was a good person to have stay by her side. But really all she wanted was to be left alone, she open her eyes to say something, when she saw Kasey sitting next to her. Maddiie eyes were still weary from crying but she was confused at what she was seeing. "Umm." she manage to say, still weak from being sick.

Kasey go shocked for a second, she didnt expect Maddiie to wake up."Umm...I heard a bout your mother, it was very sad"was all she could say.She didn't know how she was going to tell Maddiie that she was here to talk to her or to help her out, they hardly knew each other.

Maddiie had manage to sit up, and looked at Nurse Patrick, asking him to leave. She than look back at Kasey still confused at what she was saying."How did you know..." she manage to say after couple minutes of silent. It seem her father has spread the words to fast, it made her mad, she wanted to yell at him at this point.

"My mom told me..she works at the Ministry, i guess she will be knowing your dad"she said with a low voice.She didn't know what to say."Maddiie, it'll be okay"she said putting her palm on Maddiie's

"Oh right." she said taking back her hands, she looked around her and had decided it was time to go. "I need to get out of the hospital wing." she said as she manage to lift herself a bit. She lookedat Kasey than moved towards the other side without telling Nurse Patrick she was leaving, she lift herself out of bed than started to walk towards the door."Kasey will you accompany me?" she asked as she held the door agre.

"Yeah of course, thats why I'm here"Kasey said with a warm smile."she walked to the exit of the Hospital wing and wondered on what purpose had Maddiie been here on the first place.Thinking that Maddiie's dad had decided that Mr.O'brien should tell Maddiie about the sad news, she decided that there was nothing more to that.

"Thanks" at the moment Maddiie had felt a great of mixture of emotion. She still felt weak but being at the wing, she had enough of that. She walk into the corridor besides Kasey wondering what sort of relationship was happening betwwen their parents, she felt bad for her father butr at the same time mad at him."You didn't have to come, I mean 'i barley know you." she started to say.

"I know but we aren't strangers and after all we can always get to know each other.My mom had said that it would be nice if you had someone with you at this time and I couldn't say no because I know how it feels"she said witha reassuring smile.She didn't know if Maddiie was aware that her dad had passed away.

Maddiie nodded tis was true, having someone there at the moment was not a bad idea. "Is your father aware of the realtionship between my father and your mother." she ask wanting to know more about this.

Kasey was amazed by Maddiie's question"No, my dad's dead"she said without showing any sign of sadness she had now become used to the fact that what her dad was and what he deserved and she had no sad feelings about him passing away."What do you mean by relationship? They are just colleagues(sp?)"she added.

"Oh I'm sorry Kasye." she said placing her hand to her hips in pian."I guess I'm not the only one who lost a love one." she said sadden by the though."I just I don't know it hurts but than I know there more to her than just dying." she said as she walked slowly off.

(((Might I recommend that we wrap this one up girls? The Yule Ball was a while ago and it is almost Exam time.)))

((Okay as soon as you make it clear what u sai din ur last reply I will reply and than we will Rp hearing footsteps thinking that a Professor is coming and oqing to the fatc that Kasey dosen't like detentions I will go back to my dorm))

((Okay Kasey just post somewere else than I guess))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back