After The Three Broomstciks

Courtney Potter

Wand
Best wand ever!
Frustrated after storming out on Elizabeth and Bellatrix, Courtney decided to sit on the grass and watch the lake. She felt bad for yelling at Elizabeth like that, and didn't know whether or not Elizabeth would still consider her a friend. I hope she isn't too angy with me, she thought as she began poking the water's edge with her wand.

((ooc: I can't believe I mistyped the title! :lol: )))

Liz had been looking for Courtney- she felt guilty. Not to mention, they should talk about what happened with Bellatrix.

"Hey..." Liz said, moving to sit by Courtney. She held out a piece of candy, identical to the one she'd given George, another one in her other hand. "Want to be rainbow with me for a bit? I think it might brighten the gloomy day."

Courtney laughed. "Sure, but your great looks might attract more than Anastasia this time! And I didn't mean to stomp out on you like that. Sorry, that was rude of me."

Liz grinned, "First of all, I'm sorry. You were right- we weren't getting anywhere in our arguement. Second, if you think I'd give up an amazing friend over a bit of stomping, you're mental. Third, you're likely to attract twice as many as I."

Liz laughed, "Or, we could just share everything we attract."

Laughing, Courtney shoved the entire piece of fudge Liz had given her in her mouth. "Lets call it a truce!"

"Although I don't know how comfortable I feel prancing around in a bikini with a beachball flashing colours for an entire day!"

Liz ate hers as well, laughing, "Worst comes to worst, we'll throw robes on over it. Maybe we should go swimming again? That seemed to work last time!"

Courtney lauged, "well there is no going back now!"

"Last one in the lake is a rotten egg!" She yelled as she threw her beachball in the lake, diving in after it.

Liz laughed, and chased Courtney in.

((psst, maybe we should start a new thread? And say in the subtitle thing that we're glittery rainbows. Otherwise people might not know ;P hah))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back