After the Meeting

Sukie Takahiro

Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose and a Handful Sprinkle of Fairy Dust
After attending a good and well-planned meeting, Sukie exited the fashion headquarters with an usually joyful attitude. He was wearing a Peter Werth Mad Frankie pink plain suit.

Soft radiance cutting through the sharp sandstone maze. "Stairs!" Sukie screamed in thought. One foot scrapped the stone followed by another. This obstacle would surely leave him lost or trapped. Students scurrying past, aiming to reach their common rooms. Sukie froze. One tanned hand gripped the banister. All time seemed to stop. Eyes loomed over the flashes that were once recognized as students. His body gaining transparency, invisible to every beings hurried out of sight. "What's so scary about a bit of rock..." he mumbled. His head tilted down, eyes glooming over her stilled feet.

The strange moment faltered dropping his back in reality. "I'm sure i had a map here somewhere." he muttered, half his conscious engaged in fumbling around in a pink bag hung at his hip.

sorry,lame.

Isabella was up in the Owlery sending off another letter to Tori, as well as sending off another payment to the printing company for the Gossip Magazine, she was busy blowing off all her homework (except for Arithmancy and Care of Magical Creatures) and working on the next issue which was due to come out soon. Once she had sent both items off, Isabella was heading down to the lakefront for some more procrastination on her homework when she accidentally bumped into someone. "Watch where you're going!" Isabella yelled rudely at the person, brushing off her simple white cami and pink skirt. She brushed her dark messy hair out of her eyes and placed her hands on her hips, while tapping her foot, wearing Isaac's old sneakers, waiting for a retaliation from the person but when she recognized who it was she gasped and put her hand over her mouth. It was Sukie, the only boy to join the Fashion Club. She hoped she hadn't scared him away. "Omg Sukie I'm sorry I didn't know it was you," she replied to the boy with a softer tone than she'd used earlier.

Sukie smiled nervously at Isabella. "That's okay Isabella, and I'm really sorry, really really sorry. I hope you're okay." he asked nervously, his whole body shaking. He remembered the moments when she had actually shouted at him. Sukie bit his lip. "I love your outfit," he added, still shaking. Sukie smiled at Isabella again, this time flicking his hair at her. "The meeting was good by the way, i don't regret joining the club," he continued with a small smile. Sukie began bitting his newly-manicured pink fingernails, hoping she wouldn't shoo him away. Reaching into his pink bag hung at his hip, Sukie took out a big tin. "I made this for you, i hope you like it" he said proudly. Everyone loved his sushi, and he only made the sushi for the ones he respected.

sorry for the late reply, was busy.

Isabella smiled lightly when he didn't seem mad that she had bumped into him and been rude to him. Though she was surprised when he began apologizing to her instead. She shook her head vigorously and said, "No, no need to say sorry, it was my fault so I apologize," she said with a smile. A sincere apology like that to a 'stranger' was rare for the thirteen year old. Even when it was her fault that she ran into people, she never apologized and always picked a fight with them and made them feel like it was their fault. She noticed he seemed to be really nervous around her, and this was about the third time she'd seen him like that around her but she didn't comment on it, just chuckled lightly.

"Thanks," she replied with a smile when he said the meeting had been good. She was super grateful that he hadn't been scared away and wasn't regretting joining or worse, leaving. "That's great to hear!" she replied brightly, "I'm looking forward to getting to know you," she replied with a smile.

She saw him reach into his bag and pull out something as he said he made something for her. Curious doe eyes lit up with excitement at what it could possibly be however when she saw what it was her face fell a little. "Sukie that's really nice, thank you so much for the offer," she began softly, "but, I'm a vegetarian," she concluded with an apologetic smile. "I'm sorry," she added with a small frown.

Sukie smiled at Isabella, as he fling-ed his hair. "You don't have to worry Isabella, the sushi's special. I made ones with cucumber in them, its 100% vegetarian," he replied proudly. "But i can keep it if you want." he said to her. "There's tofu in there too by the way". Sukie looked down in embarrassment. It seemed as if he was forcing her to take the sushi. Sukie blushed as he changed the subject. "So Bella, when's the next Fashion meeting? I honestly can't wait!" he said excitedly.

Sukie laughed. "I'm talking too much right? I'm so sorry, its just that you're smart, you've inherited classic good looks, you wear fantastic clothing, and you know how to party and that makes me like talk a lot to you." Sukie continued embarrassedly.

Isabella raised her eyebrows in surprise when Sukie said the sushi was vegetarian. "Really?" she asked in surprise, she had never heard of that but she trusted him for some reason. She giggled lightly and took one roll, looking cautiously at him before eating it. After a bit of chewing, she smiled at him and said, "Mmmm! You know, I've never had sushi before, I was pretty scared to eat it because I thought it would be really gross, but this actually tastes good, thanks Sukie!" she said, now talking a lot just as he thought he was talking a lot.

The Slytherin girl shook her head when he said he was talking to much and smiled down at him. "You know, I'm really glad you're in the club, you must being the coolest boy in the whole world," she said with a wink at him. She blushed lightly when he complimented her and said, "Aw Sukie thanks, but really you don't have to say those things," she waved them off as she ran a hand through her hair. "You must get all the ladies with your sweet talking eh Sukie?" she teased him playfully.

Sukie smiled proudly at Isabella. He was really proud of his sushi. He had made the sushi from scratch. Sukie nodded when Bella asked if sushi was vegetarian. Sushi was actually supposed to only contain vegetables such as Japanese zucchini but the modern Japanese had thought of adding raw fish such as salmon into the sushi. Sukie didn't actually fancy the idea, why improve something which was invented in ancient Japan? However, Sukie still made sushi made with salmon and ones with fresh, crispy Japanese vegetables. Most of the girls in Hogwarts always watched out for the weight or just hate raw fish, and so Sukie had found himself making more traditional sushi. It actually delighted him, he felt like he was honoring the Japanese inventors of Japanese Vegetable sushi. "No problem, Bella." he said in his usual charming, and melodic voice.

Sukie turned a little pink when Bella told him that he was like the coolest boy ever. Placing one hand behind his neck and rubbing it, Sukie nodded at Isabella with a sweet smile. Sukie just laughed when Isabella acting humbly.

"The ladies find it interesting and some, attractive." he replied in full, as he shrugged his shoulders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back