After the 'Meeting'

Blake Zepline

Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Blake stepped out of the Slytherin house, striding down the dungeons. He looked over his shoulder to see if Pez was following; he was hoping to catch a word with her about their 'meeting' with Professor Menteia.

pez noticed blake looking back for her and she stepped out of the dark, smilled at him and said
"i truly am sorry for everything...i just hope you can forgive me.."

"I am too, but... I dunno," Blake said. "We both played our fair share in being rather harsh. I'm just having trouble figuring out if we can make this friendship work."

"yeah i know...maybe. we...i've just gotta stop starting stuff..i know its me and this time you can't say im wrong its just loads of things have been happening. and like everyone i meet ask me about my parents and..well. it just puts me in a bad mood all the time...idk..i really am sorry."pez said meaning every word.

((thanks sophia, we know lol. we're just skipping ahead to the part where we straighten things out between pez and blake. instead of waiting for the other thread to finish. just makes things easier that way.))

Blake listened to Pez, and almost rolled his eyes about the 'parents thing', but stopped himself. He knew what that was like, so he couldn't blame her for feeling that way. "Pez, you don't have to explain. There was some truth in what you said, and I guess I just need to accept what's happened and deal with it. No use sulking about it now," he said with a soft expression. "Friends?" he said holding out his hand.

[While you may think saying "lol" is funny, I do not. I was being serious. Go on with your thread and please excuse my interruption.]

she knew he could careless that her dad abandoned them and her mom could careless about her thats why she's here so sh edidn't explain instead she shook his hand like a nice person and held back memories.
"yeah...we just need to be friends.."
pez said.

((umm.. okay? i was simply trying to get the matter into a more comfortable airness, not laugh at what you said. yes.. i think posting lol makes the mood less intense.))

Blake shook her hand, then let go, "Alright... so I'll see you around then Pez."

"I'm sorry, I just have nothing else to say..." Blake replied.

"It's confusing huh...?" Blake said, a feeling a wave of confusion settle over him. He wasn't sure of what happened either.

Now Blake was more confused, "What do you mean?" he asked Pez.

"Ah..." Blake said, still a little confused. But he didn't show it. "Hey, I think I'm actually going to head back into the common room. You wanna come?"

Blake made his way to the dungeons, said the password, and waited for Pez to go in first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back