After the forest, a terrible experience

Ginny felt failed. She had tried to get all her freinds out of trouble but had failed. 'No i haven't, sir, but it was my fault. i threatened them to come in as a dare.'Ginny went on, expanding her story determined not to fail. she noticed a stool pulled up for her but she ignored it.

"No Sir, It was I who had dared."said Kasey with a low voice her eyes low and oneh hand holding the other arm tightly.
Not in any circumstances am I going to allow Ginny to take the blame, it was I who had dared Elissa, we were in this togetherthought Kasey

Ginny shot a questioning look towards Kasey. What on earth was she doing? Tryig to get herself in trouble? Ginny didn't really understand her actions. She felt dizzy though.

Professor Kiara Ana got the message from Patrick O'Brien and she almost ran to the Hospital Four girls injured did he say something about an attack. I wonder who it was. I wonder if they are ok. Wait an attack All these thoughts rushed through Professor Kiara Ana's head as she made her way through the hospital doors and over to where she saw the group of people. "Is everyone ok? What happened?" She asked looking to find Ginny, Jessy, Elissa, and Kasey.

Ginny jumped as Proffessor Ana rushed into the wing. 'Yes. Mr'O'brien took care of the injuries,'Ginny reassured her. 'Sorry to bother you proffessor but you can blame me,'Ginny continued to say.

Professor saw Ginny jump "Sorry to startle you Ginny" She said trying to smile but she was still a bit confused. "Blame you for what?" She asked trying to say calm "What happened?" she asked again hoping someone would answer her question.

'Mostly everything,'Ginny replied before anyone else could.

Professor Kiara Ana stood there more confused then ever. "Mostly Everything" She repeated Ginny's words hoping to make sense of them. She wondered where these students could have been to get injured so badly that she was called down. How could all four of them get injured at once? She thought. She hoped that someone else would speak up with more answers or Ginny would go into more detail. Until that point Professor Kiara Ana chose to be silent. She did not know what to say or how to help if she was confused about what was going on in the first place.

Patrick walked back onto the ward with a tray ladened with a pitcher of chilled pumpkin juice that had a few drops of veritas serum in it and some chilled glasses.
He knew that the truth serum was drastic but he thought it was called for the girls refused to talk and he needed to know what or who attacked them before it had the chance to strike again.
He looked up to see another person standing with the girls.
"Alright, I have pumpkin juice and I need you all to take some. It's nice and refreshing and just what the nurse ordered", he smiled trying to make light of the situation.
"Can i help you?" he asked the woman standing by the girls.

Professor Kiara Ana was waiting for the girls to give her more answers than what they had when who she believed was the nurse came up with some pumpkin juice. "I am Professor Kiara Ana Ravenclaw Head of House" She said "Can you explain to me what has occured" She said trying to be calm about the whole situation.

Ginny flinched again when Mr.O'brien came back. her ears were ringing now and every noise made was extra loud to her. She didn't like it at all but then she saw the juice and her throat tightened up as well. 'I'm sorry, Mr.O'Brien but i really don't feel like having pumpkin juice at the moment,'she apologized to him.

Kasey saw Professor Ana come in and ask them and Ginny answering but not revealing anything.Mr.O'Brien brought them some pumkin juice and offered them"I guess I will have some"said Kasey as she picked up her glass and drank all of it in once."That was tasty!"she said thinking of what would happen next.

((I love how Kasey's gona be acting when she will be asked.!! :D ))

Patrick looked at Ginny as she spoke, the girls colour had paled considerably since he had been in the room a short time ago. He placed the tray down and walked over to her.
"I'm not sure myself what happened but make sure they drink something, they need some refreshment. They seem to have been through an ordeal." he guided Ginny to the stool he had placed for her and took out his wand, he waved it gently over her doing a minor healing charm for the present until he could ascertain exactly what had happened.
"Ginny you need to drink something, please", he had knelt down beside the girl and was looking at her with deep concern.

Jessy took a drink and placed it by her lips. She pretended to drink it, being careful to leave a pumpkin juice moustache left so that it won't be obvious that she didn't drink anything. Jessy didn't feel like drinking something sweet like pumpkin juice, which was weird since after the Skele-gro, she wanted the taste to go. But pumpkin juice sounds sickly to Jessy.

Jessy had stayed quiet since the Professor came, she tried not to make any eye contact since she felt that it was her fault too. Ohh, what would mum say? She'll be terribly disappointed... Jessy thought, she'll probably get grounded but that doesn't matter. What matters is that her friends were ok and no-one got severly injured - no-one except her.

The guilt was building up in Jessy, she couldn't let her Ginny and Kasey take the blame. Finally, Jessy blurted out, "No! Ginny, Kasey, it wasn't any of your fault. It was mine, I started that dare game because I was feelnig bored and I'm sorry for leading you into trouble. It's all my fault, I deserved breaking my leg; I deserve the pain from it. So, you could just punish me, I'm sorry..." Jessy started crying silently into her hands, she didn't want to look at the Nurse or Professor Ana. She just wanted to be left alone.

Elissa was startled by Professor Kiara's arrival. She hadn't expected it. And now her friends were trying to take the blame. Ginny had little to do with this, she even gave them warnings. Well, Jessy started the game but she didn't plan them to go there. Kasey, of course, dared Elissa but also had asked for her approval. "Honestly, it's my fault, Professor." That's all Elissa managed to say. She was on the verge to say something more(she wasn't sure what) when the nurse presented them with pumpkin juice. She took a sip to cool her down a bit and remained silent afterwards.

Ginny let herself to be guided to the chair and sat down clumbsily. She listened to Mr.O'Brien as he said she needed something to drink but Ginny just shook her head and listned as jessy started crying. She wanted rush over there and comfort her but her energy was drained now. 'But it's not your fault Jessy. none of it is your fault,'she said. 'And you don't deserve a broken leg. Please don't say that.'

Kasey heard everyone saying it was their fault, but kasey didnt understand why?Why were they taking the blame when Kasey had dared Elissa but it wasnt seeming right to her.She decided to wait and see what came next.

"Like I said previously 'all for one and one for all'", he looked at them and smiled admiring their bravery in standing up for one another.
"Right, I'll finish taking care of you all, Ms.Porter you better make your way to one of the other beds. The four of you will stay here and get some rest you all look like you could do with it", he turned to their professor and said wearily, "I really don't know what happened to them, one did mention that they had been attacked. I'll take care of them here over night and get them back to you tomorrow. I'll leave it up to you to figure out what happened."

He turned back to the girls, shaking his head.
"I'm going to get you all some water and a small dose of a potion to help you all sleep better tonight alright".

Jessy smiled wearily at the nurse. All for one and one for all... She settled more snugly into her bed, awaiting the potions and water. She was quite reluctant to sleep, she might have nightmares after that incident and her mother wasn't there to help her though it, like she usually did. Jessy sighed and pulled the covers over her shoulders.

Ginny was snapped out of her memories that were coming back to her when he said we were staying overnight. Fear filled her up now and she stood up a bit too quickly for herself, grabbing the end of a bed for support. She remembered why she hated these places. The girl that is meant to be dead with the temp of her body, the doctors had said. She looked at her freinds her eyes wild, to see what they would say as she walked to the bed next to Elissa which was free. She noticed Jessy was fine with it though but of course she was ging to stay in before.

Patrick returned with a tray of four vials and four glasses of water, he laid one of each out for each girl.
"Now, there are partitions if you all want privacy just pull them around your beds", he looked at them to make sure they were taking their medication.
"I will be here all night, right over there. My rooms are. If you need me, there is a small bell right beside each bed. It mightn't look much or it mightn't even sound like it's making much noise to you but trust me, in my room it will be the loudest alarm bell going off", he looked at each one to make sure they were alright with this.
"Now, do you want your head of house to get night clothes for you all or are you quite happy to sleep in your torn dirty clothes?"

Jessy downed the vial fom the nurse and asked out of pure curiousity, "What does this do?" and downed the water as well. Out of the corner of her eye, Jessy saw Ginny stumble a bit, she kept an eye out for her but didn't mover her position. She then answered Mr. O'Brien, "I'll just summon my PJs sir. Professor Ana doesn't need to get into too much bother." Jessy took out her wand and muttered, "Accio PJs," and in an inaudible voice, "Accio Mr. Cuddlesworth." I definitely need Mr. Cuddlesworth with me, I won't be able to sleep without him...

'No, i'm not even happy with sleeping here,'Ginny breathed under her breath, miserably. Her freinds hadn't really said anything. She pulled herself onto the bed and sat, rocking back and forth before remebering there was some water next to her bed. She picked it up and felt the same sickness sweep over her. She put it down again and grimaced.

Professor Kiara Ana began to stand there not knowing if she could possibly do anything to help. "Are you girls sure you are ok? Do you need anything? I would be happy to help" She finished off not really knowing if the girls just wanted to be left alone or if they wanted someone to stay with them and talk or what. She was not an expert with these types of matters.

Ginny jumped slightly again when the Pfroffessor talked again. 'Sorry Proffesor ana for waking you anyway. No, I don't think we need anything, do we?'she asked turning round to see but n one answwered her so she turned back to look at the proffessor. 'I hope you manage to go back to sleep tonight,'Ginny added politely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back