After the forest, a terrible experience

"I too will summon my night gown."she said and summoned it."CAn I go amnd change please?"kasey asked.She went to change and came back in her night gown."Mr.O'brien we dont need paritions we all sleep in one room"she sai dwith a smile.

Jessy closed the partitions so that she could change into her PJs and when she was done, she opened them again. "Yeah, we're used to sleeping in the same room." Jessy commented as she settled in her bed again. She had some trouble with her leg and putting it in her PJ pant but she managed all the same. Jessy tucked Me. Cuddlesworth under her blankets and hugged him tight.

Patrick turned his back even though the girls pulled their partitions while they changed. when they were ready again he turned back and smiled at them
"Ginny why don't you want to stay? There's nothing to be afraid of, I'm right here you know that don't you?" he looked at Professor Kiara Ana and said kindly to her,
"I think this could be an all nighter. I don't know how comfortable the girls are with just me here, so if you wanted to stay as well?"

He had been used to boys, lots of grown boys and young men - never had been on the quidditch team or coaching it given him any clue how to deal with four teenage girls and their very cute professor.

ginny smiled at his comment for the sake of being polite once she had put on her PJ's that she had summoned form her bed. they had holes in them, showing loads of her scars but she didn't care. she lay back on the bed not bothering to put the covers over her. 'I just don't like hospitals really,'she confessed as she lay there uneasy and still feeling dizzy. She knew her potion and water still stood untouched on the table. she wanted so badly to take the potion but was afraid to sleep, even if she could take it.

"Me too.Last year I tried not to set a foot in the Hospital wing but well this year I ended up here."said Kasey."Not also after the Borely trip"said kasey."Well,I wasnt hurt much "she said. Why did I say that? I dont know what came into meKasey thought.

"Its just the injections and all but wel that was in muggle world, but kind of same here, I just drank the most awful thing I eve tasted"said kasey and with that she pulled on her covers."Seriously Professor Ana,its okay.Go and have your Goodnight sleep or tommorrow when you will be teaching Divinattion you might see us maybe hurt an dinjured"kasey joked and with that she went to a sweet sleep

Elissa was glad that Professor Kiara and Patrick did not delve further into this subject. After summoning her night gown, Elissa stuggled to get up. She felt her body stiff. She walked over to the changing room and came back dressed in a night gown a few minutes later. This must be her first time in the hospital wing. Similar to her friends, Elissa didn't like being here very much.

"How long do we have to stay here, Mr. Patrick?" she asked.

"Yeah, I hope we are discharged by morning"said kasey waiting for an answer.
((people lets complete the post))
She pulled her cover and dozed off into an uneasy sleep where she dreamt of Giant Scorpions in th eforest which are about to eat her.

"All you need to do is rest for the night in the morning you can all go down for breakfast or go back to your house. Alright? Now, I'm turning off the light. Settle down and get some sleep.I'll be back to wake you all up early." Patrick looked at all of them then walked to where the light switch was.
"I'm just in this room if anyone needs me alright? Professor Kiara Ana are you staying or would you rather head back. I'm sure they'll be fine now, they seem to have settled down a bit" he smiled.

ginny closed her eyes as the lights went out and tried to blank out her thoughts. She slept for a while before they came back. The forest interrupted her thoughts as her dad with his manic grin appeared and threw spells at her and her mother stood there watching. This time it changed though, instead of her getting injured, her freinds were there squirming in pain and ginny felt the claws dig into her from somewhere. She clenched her hands and shot up, trying to regain her breathed, noticing blood stains on her top. She groaned and lay back down staring at the ceiling. I only have to wait till morning. Only till morning.

Patrick walked in bright and early the next morning and waving his wand opened the curtains to the hospital ward.
"Good morning girls. Rise and shine" he smiled at them, "How are you all feeling this morning then? rested?"
He looked at the four girls as they began to wake, waiting for some reply.

giny heard someone walk into the hosital wing and saw the curtains open. she shot up and swung her legs over the bed over keenly, rubbing her eyes to wake herself up properly. she was tired since she hadn't got back to sleep after the dream but she didn't care much. She placed her hands over her stomach casually to hide the blood stains. 'Morning mr'O'Brien. How are you?'she asked cheerfully

Kasey rubbed her eyes and sat up in her bed."Ginny, si that blood on your hand(?)"she asked still rubbing her eys to see if she had seen properly or not."Bloody Hell.It is.What happened?"she asked her voice rising.

(stomach actually. lol. never mind. )

ginny watched Kasey get up. She was shocked at how Kasey had noticed. hospitals. why did i have to stay over!she screamed in her head. 'No Kasey. You're just p-picturing things. There's nothing on m-my hand.'she stammerred.

"No, i am not picturing things,Not in the morning when I am so fresh"said Kasey as she stood up from her bed and walked to Ginny's.Ponting at her arm, she said"What's this.It sblood of course"she said

Ginyn watched as Kasey came over to her and pointed to her arm. She groaned to herself before placing her head in her hands and tried to calm down before speaking to any of them. She didn't care if they saw the blood on her top anymore.

Patrick listened as Ms Carla mentioned blood on Ms. Porter. He turned and looked at her. He then turned back to the others, "Ladies if you're all feeling much better you may leave. I expect your HoH will be waiting for you. Ms. Porter, I'll clean that up for you".

He nodded in her direction and smiled kindly at her.

((Who is ms.cooper??? :lol: ))

Kasey thanked Mr.O'Brien and wlaked out of teh hospital wing mubbmling(sp?) words like..."Why..dosent car eof herself..jerkish.."

(exactly what i was thinking lol. )

Ginny heard Mr'o'Brien mention they can go. She stood up and slipped her feet into her trainers before she felt dizzy again and closed her eyes.

Jessy woke up at the sound of talking, she opened her eyes slowly. She was in a white room. Why am I here? she thought, This isn't the Ravenclaw Dorms... Jessy sat up and rubbed her empty stomach, she stifled a yawn and saw Kasey and Ginny along with the nurse. Jessy did a double take, The nurse? Then it all came flooding back. The forest, the attack, the injuries and the Hospital Wing. Oh my, I'm in the Hospital Wing... Jessy stuck her leg out of the bed but a dull pain shot through it. "Ow!" she hissed and remembered that she broke her leg, all thoughts of food exited her mind.

[[sorry ladies have been overworked in hospital confusion, won't happen again lol. Ms. Stone your leg has been healed - so unlike muggle hospitals. you can jump about and do cartwheels if you like on that leg.]]

Patrick looked at Ms. Porter and shook his head.
"Back into bed Ms. Porter I seriously don't think your time here is done. Ladies your wounds have all been taken care of. I suggest you go now and please take better care of yourselves out there. For my sake" he told them.

ginny heard Jessy hiss and she looked at her before relaxing again as much as she could. She didn't complain this time when Mr.O'Brien told her to get in bed again. She sat down and tried to get rid of the motion of sickness coming over her.

"If you need me again girls, you know where to come to it's been an honour meeting you all" he smiled at the girls as they prepared to leave. He turned back to Ms. Porter and scratched his head.

"You on the other hand", he said kindly "what are we going to do with you?"

ginny smiled weakly before shaking her head, trying to get rid of the dizzyness. 'I don't know. i-i think i'l g-go now. I feeel fine,'she said as clearly as she could, though her voice was weak. she stood up agin and grabbed her wand, placing it in her pocket again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back