After the drama

Teddy Cameron

OOC First Name
Summer
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Teddy found himself walking back towards the Gryffendor common room. His anger had completely left him and now he just felt regret, he knew he shouldn't have said that to her, she was upset and emotional so she wouldn't be rational. He had probably set her off into another set of tears.
Teddy silently cursed himself, he may have ruined their friendship forever now. "Damn it."

Alexia had thought abuot going to sleep when she said goodbye to Teddy but she just couldn't help but feel worried about Immy. She was sitting in the common room wondering what had possibly made her so upset when it hit her; Immy always spoke of Teddy like he was the best person ever and she got upset when she walked in on him kissing a girl. "She likes him." Alexia whispered to herself.
Alexia knew what she had to do, Teddy was a great guy but Immy was her friend and Lexi didn't like him enough to ruin that. she quickly got up and left the common room, ready to search the castle to find him when she noticed him right in front of her. "Teddy? I think we need to talk."

All thought's of Immy left Teddy when he heard Alexia's words. His dad had told him what they normally meant was happening. "What's the reason then?" He didn't say it harshly, he just wasn't sure what was wrong.

Alexia smiled sadly as he guessed what she was going to say. "Immy, I can't do that to my friend. Sorry."

Alexia nodded, the sad smile still on her face. "If you don't know, I can't tell you. Sorry, it's been a fun couple of weeks." Alexia leant in and gave him one last goodbye kiss before walking back into her common room.

Teddy nodded and kissed her back before watching her leave. He sat on the stairs leading to the corridor and thought. He sat there for at least an hour tring to figure out what was going on. There was a reason he never got into Ravenclaw.

Imogen had tear stains down her cheeks. She'd just managed to stop crying and had decidedshe need to sit down in the common room, no matter if the girl was there. It wasn't the girl's fault after all. She wasn't to know. Imogen still clutched the book tightly and walked towards the common room door. It was then she saw Teddy. He appeared to be thinking. Imogen stopped in her tracks. Not knowing whether to just move past him or to just walk off in the other direction. Imogen turned and began to walk away.

Teddy was pulled from his thinking when he heard walking. He looked up to see Immy walking away, he felt a determination to find out what was going on, he seemed to be the only one who didn't know. "Imogen!" He yelled out to her, not using her nickname for a reason, he was tired and irritable from spending an hour sitting on stone.
Teddy ran after her and stood in her way this time. "What the hell is going on?"

Imogen heard her name being called but she didn't look round to Teddy. She looked down at the ground and continued to walk. She looked up when Teddy moved in front of her. She didn't looked up, she continued to look at the ground. She could feel fresh tears forming. Could he not see.

"Can you not see?" Imogen said, her voice strained. "I like you. But you like someone else." Imogen yelled moving past him. Tears reforming. She'd said it. It felt good but it had been pointless. He liked someone else better.

Teddy stood in shock, he had spent all that time forcing himself to get over her, to keeps their friendship safe, and it turned out she liked him to. After a second the boy snapped out of his trance and ran after her again, once more standing in her way, this time hollding her arm so she couldn't get away. He stood close to her and spoke again, this time with a softer voice. "Me and Lexi broke up an hour ago." he was so close to her, he could feel her breath.

Imogen let her arm be taken by Teddy. She didn't look round. She almost didn't want to hear what he had to say. She thought it would be harsh and uncaring, like the words they had exchanged earlier that evening. Immy was surprised to hear they had broken up. She shook her head and looked round to Teddy. She knew they'd broken up because of her. Because Immy liked him. She didn't want to be in the way. Immy couldn't bring herself to look at him.

"Did you break up because of me?" Imogen managed to say. "I didn't want to come between you. I'm sorry Teddy." when Immy had first seen them she thought the day she heard about the break up she'd be happy, she knew she could've tried to hide her feelings better. Not showing and watching her friends enjoy the happiness of having each other.

((Sorry this took so long, my iPod is acting up))

Teddy thought of the best way to say what he knew he had to. "Do you know why i asked her out in the first place?" He took a deep breath adn looked her in the eye directly. "You said we were friends." He hoped she would understand that he was rying to frorget about her without being harsh to Alexia.

(It's okay.)

Imogen met his eyes. Her deep blue eyes glaced with tears. She knew she had said that. She had meant it but she had said it because of how unsure she felt towards Teddy.

"I didn't know how much I liked you or if you like me back." Imogen said. "I was scared to tell you. Then I saw you and her kissing and I just. It confirmed how I felt about you. I wanted to girl to be me." Imogen turning her gaze away and feeling tears begin to trickle down her face.

"Hey." Teddy let go of her arm, trusting she wouldn't run again, and pulled her face towards him again with his finger, using his thumb to wipe away the tears. "Don't cry." He spoke softly and slowly wrapped his arm around her, hoping this time she wouldn't yell. "Please?"

Imogen didn't protest to the arm around the shoulder. She stayed silent. He hadn't said he didn't like her in that way, but then he hadn't said he liked arm. Imogen couldn't help but feel comforted by his arm. She raised one of her own hands and wiped away stray tears. She looked up at his and forced a small smile.

"I'm sorry." Imogen said.

Teddy smiled as she didn't push him away. "It's okay." he smiled down at her, asking if she was alright with his eyes.

(Sorry for the lameness.)

Imogen looked up at Teddy. She nodded her head. She was okay. She felt exchausted but was okay. She was happy that her and Teddy's arguement was over. She was little pleased that Teddy had broken up with Alexia. She was generally okay. Immy just nodded her head, no words coming to mind. Not knowing what to say.

Tis cool, ^^^that's lame too

Teddy wasn't sure what made him do it but he was glad he did. He lead Immy face up to his and kissed her softly. AS he pulled away he apologised, he wasn't sorry however, far from it. "Sorry, felt like the thing to do."

Imogen was a little surprised when he kissed her, she kissed back in the brief moment where there lips were together. When Teddy pulled away, she felt she wanted it to happe again. For it to never stop, so she could feel his warm lips of hers.

"Don't be. It was" Imogen said quietly.

Teddy wasn't sure what to do next. He wanted to do something but he wasn't sure what. "So.." he rocked on the balls of his feet and shoved his hands into his pockets. "Yeah."

Imogen took a step away from Teddy and smiled slightly at him. She clutched the book back to her chest. She blushed slightly, though unsure of why. She pointed back in the direction of the common room.

"I should go." Imogen said. "We'll see each other soon right?"

Imogen could not help but smile and give a small giggle. She took a step towards him and gave him a small kiss on the cheek. She pulled away smiling. She took a step back.

"I'll see you soon, Teddy Cameron." Immy said with a smile before walking down the corridor with a small skip in her steps.[/b]

Teddy grinned as he watched her walk away before walking back to his own common room. He made a promise to himself to ask that girl out the next time he saw her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back