After the disaster

Keighla-Maria Newton

OOC First Name
Summer
Keighla-Maria sat down on her bed, not bothered to change out of the dress she had worn for the wedding. Of course, nothing these days could go smoothly around her and, just to help her along the way, the wedding was a complete mess. Of course she wasn't that selfish that she saw it as a hinder for herself, she was more worried for Seamus, his daughter had just had a very traumatising day after all.

Keighla-Maria got up off of her bed, only kicking off her shoes, and walked down to Seamus' room. She knocked before opening the door slightly. "Seamus? You alright?" She wasn't sure if he wanted company or to be alone at the moment, it would've been a very emotional day for him as well, not as emotional as it must of been for Caysi but it would've affected him some how.

Seamus loosened his tie, while looking at the mirror. He was so confused as to what had happened that day, all he could do was keep thinking about what happened today. He didn't know what to do, or what to say to his daughter. He took off his shoes before hearing a voice at the door. " Oh, yeah I'm alright, come in if you'd like." He said looking at the door.

Keighla-Maria walked through the door and sat on the bed. "You sure you're alright Seamus?" The older woman made sure her eyes bore into his, showing compassion and trust. She knew he'd be affected, he had to be, he wasn't heartless, no where close to it. Keighla-Maria crossed her legs on the bed, sitting right in the middle of it.

Seamus blew air through his mouth threw his pursed lips. " I don't know.." He said. " I feel like cr*p for Caysi, but I just actually don't know what to say, I was never good with talking personal things with her." He shook his head as he sat on the bed. " I'm just so confused." He said as he rubbed his temples.

Keighla-Maria moved around so she was behind him. "Come here." She said simply before rubbing his back and shoulders in way of a soothing massage. "How about you sleep on it for a bit and then plan what you'll say, then see how she's doing tomorrow. She's probably swamped by all of her friends at the moment anyway." She said as she continued to try and releave all of his tension through the massage.

Seamus took a sigh of relief. " Thanks Keighla." He smiled looking back at her. " Your right, she's probably exhausted, and super busy." He nodded his head.

Keighla-Maria nodded and finished her massage. "Hows about you get some rest now yeah?" She wasn't sure what she would do, Kris was in bed already and she really wasn't tired. She moved, getting ready to leave, and paused to see if he would stop her. She didn't know why she wanted him to stop her but it felt familiar, like the same feelings she had had when she got pregnant with Eddie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back