After hours

Evie Brennan

OOC First Name
Malynne
Wand
10" Veela Hair Oak
It was Evie's first night of patrolling and she was incredibly excited and a bit fearful. It all seemed to be happening at once. She got an amazing teachers position and was able to do so much magic. She was like a five year old with his first gaming device.
She chuckled a little bit to herself, thinking of muggle contraptions. They now seemed obsolete when compared to this huge world of magic.

It was a bit frightening to be out so late. She hoped she wouldn't catch any students out of bed for she was unsure what to do with them. She wanted to be liked by students and respected by teachers, but if she let the student go they would like her, but the teachers would lose respect for her. "Hmm..." She said aloud. It was no point in patrolling if she would just let them go, so she made her decision. She would be respected by teachers. Evie smiled. Perhaps patrolling duty would have its perks.

Creepela suddenly woke up when she heard something. She heard footsteps. "Drat! what time is it" She said then she yawned.She decided to go to the 6th floor corridor and saw the professor.At first she kept on hiding because she knew that the teacher might get mad but there was no place to hide. "Ohhh dear what did I get into?" Creepela asked.....

"Creepela!" Snow hissed as she grabs Creepela's arm from behind her.

When Snow was sleeping, she heard someone go out of the dorm room. When she forced herself to wake up, she realized that it was Creepela Creature. I thought she knew that it was against the rule to go out of the dorms at night, She then decided to follow the girl.

When Snow caught up with her, she realized that there was a professor patrolling. "Creepela, what are you doing here?" she whispered behind Creepela's ear so that the professor wouldn't hear.

Creepela felt a bit nervous when Snow saw her. Creepela is a person of rules but now someone saw her break the rules. "What are YOU doing here Snow?" Creepela returned the question. "Well since you asked I heard someone when I was sleeping so I woke up. I went up here and saw the professor" She said in a hushed tone

"I was following you," Snow told Creepela. She then looked nervously at the professor, thinking on what they'll do to escape. For a brief moment, Snow wished they were with Wisteria. She would know what to do. But enough with the wishing. Wisteria wasn't here, she's probably sneaking in the kitchen looking for pizza. Or maybe Zazuke could have helped them.

Snap! Snow opened her eyes wide, clearing her mind. She looked at Creepela again and regretted following her. "What do we do now? I don't have any idea." she muttered with a low voice.

When she saw her friend, she saw that she was nervous.That was not like Snow. "Wait let me think" she said in a hushed tone. Then something came to her. "I know. We have two options. First we can just sneak out just like how we sneaked in or second we can let her see us but tell her not to tell anyone. After all she wants to keep her reputation safe. And well you are good with words so I can we can get off the hook" Creepela whispered

"First option is the best option," Snow muttered quickly and started to pull Creepela away, making sure that the professor wouldn't notice them.

The escape would have been perfect. But then, CLANK! something fell from Snow's pocket! She jerked her head to the ground and saw a large candy that she got from Clyde as a present.

She froze and waited for the teacher to find them out.

"Okay so we are going to get caught because of a candy" Creepela muttered. She just looked at her friend thinking what she would do. " I guess we'll just have to go with the flow and face the consequences" Creepela said

Evie had thought she heard whispering but was not at all certain. She turned and walked around the corner and went, "Aha!" as soon as she spotted the two students. They looked to be either first or second years, looking to test out the school rules. She knew they were probably frightened but she had to do what she had to do. "Names?" She asked them primly.

Creepela was stunned really stunned and because she was in the state of shock she wasn't able to say her name. "Uhh uhh uhhuhhhhhh" she muttered.She just frooze looking at the professor.

"Won't you let us explain?" Snow exclaimed, almost with dignity. Now that the professor had found them, acting guilty would be the worst possible choice to do. Snow knew that. So she stands straight and waits for the professor to talk. "I think you should listen to us first."

"Actually, girls you should listen to me." Evie took a breath, feeling a bit flustered. They could probably tell she was new to the Professor position, and it slightly embarrassed her. "If something was wrong, then I'm sure you would have run out to tell me. Now, names and houses?"

"Those who do not listen will never know the truth," Snow exclaimed, quoting her brother's words. SHe giggled, not expecting that she would use those words in something like this. "We were trying to escape because we know that you, professor, would automatically accuse us." she said, still smiling. Snow thought that's how teachers think. Well, the new ones do. Even in the muggle world, teachers are like that. Those who listen are so few, Snow doesn't even know who she'll really respect.

Evie smiled at the young girls quote. "Very well, I'll listen. I do need your names and houses however." She paused. "If I think you had a god reason, and I think that you are not lying, then I may not punish you."

Creepela suddenly woke up frome her state of being shock." Well professor before you can get our names let us explain first. I was sleeping when I heard some footsteps from the 6th floor corridor and I went up to check and well I saw you, professor, then after I went up here, my friends here followed to see what was up and since you were the one who was here and not some burglar we just decided to sneak out agan so that we can get back to our sleep." Creepela explained

"Preposterous." Professor Brennan said, shaking her head. The only other common room even remotely close to the Sixth floor is the Gryffindor Tower. Unless you are a dolphin, which I doubt by looking at you then it is obvious you snuck out of your common room without thinking of a valid reason why you are out here." She studied them both, pondering on which punishment to give them. "Detention, my office tomorrow after classes. I'm Professor Brennan, the Muggle Studies professor, so you'll know my office is on the First Floor." She paused to take a small breath, feeling annoyed that they thought her so stupid. "Also, you would do well to know that it is virtually impossible for a 'burglar' to get in these walls. They are spelled, charmed, and jinxed to protect anyone in this school, and to keep evil out."

Tonight was Lucifer actual first offical day on the job. It was actually almost over but since he was keeper of Hogwarts they told him it didn't end just yet. He had to patrol the corridors making sure anyone who lingers about was to get caught and offered up towards the headmaster for those students that were breaking rules. Luc held a rigid old lanter in front of him, his eyes adjusting to the blurry night when he heard an authority of voice coming from the end of the corridors. "Hey any students get caught?" he asked the voice as he motion forward to see who that voice belong to. Lucifer was one of the youngest staff here, now typically he didn't very much follow rules but if he was getting paid to boss students around and keeping the school grounds nifty than this was Luc kind of place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back