After Herbology.

Miranda Carson

OOC First Name
Sammy
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix
Miranda came out of the Herbology Greenhouses and plopped herself down by the lake, underneath of a tree. Miranda sighed and leant backwards onto the tree.

Grande walked round the greenhouses and headed toward the lake. He had no classes today so was planning on doing a bit of catch up on some reading. He looked towards a tree and walked towards, as he moved closer he realized the there was a gryffindor girl sitting there. He thought she must be feeling quite alone so decided to talk to her. "Hi, I'm Grande." Grande said to the girl introducing himself.

Miranda was watching as a guy walked over to the tree she was under, and when he introduced himself as Grande, she smiled, "Hey Grande, My names Miranda." she said, and with another smile she asked, "So, anything new with you??" :lol:

"Its nice to met you Miranda." Grande said "New with me, not much. What about you? Anything new?"

"Nope, not really." Miranda said happily, she was finally getting her relax time, and she didn't have to relax alone. :D

ginny walked up from the lake soaking. she had just been in for a dip and was going back to the common room, passing the herbology greenhouses to see if any new plants were there. she noticed Grande and decided to speak to him. 'Grande. hi.' she called as she ran towards him. She skidded to a halt but slipped on the grass considering her shoes were wet. 'Oops' she said as she picked herself up going red. She noticed another girl was there. 'hello. I'm Ginny.' extending a dripping wet hand.

Miranda watched as another girl, Ginny, ran up to them. When she put out her hand, Miranda looked at it suspisiously. "I take it you were in the lake??" Miranda said with a sly grin, as she shook the girls hand, "My names Miranda."

'Yeah,' Ginny replied grinning. 'Refreshing when you want it too be. so, what are we all doing then?'

"Well nothing really. I didn't have any lessons so that was good" Grande said

'Oh. so i take it you're both just relaxing.' ginny said rolling her eyes at herself for being so stupid. it was sort of obvious anyway. 'So what are you getting this term?'

"I have Potions, DADA, Herbology, and flying." Miranda said happily

"I can't remember what I have. I just check each morning." Grande said smiling "My memory isn't great right now."

'I've got DADA, Potions and transfiguration but i can never remeber when i have them, with my memory either,' ginny replied.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back