After Classes

Grande Fuego

Wand
Bois D'Arc Wand 12" Essence of Crystallized Dragon Fire
Grande walked out of the castle after his first Transfiguration class and decided that going outside would be a good place to do his homework. He went over to his favourite spot right in front of lake. Grande sat down and took out his Transfiguration homework and began to do it.

Violet wandered down to the lake, happy that all her homework was out of the way. She carried with her one of the muggle books she'd brought with her to Hogwarts - Pride and Prejudice - and sat down by the lake, gazing at the scenery around her. She noticed a Gryffindor boy sitting near her, doing homework.

Grande looked up from his homework and saw a hufflepuff girl sitting by the lake. Since he was slightly bored of doing his homework. Grande put it to the side and went over to the girl. He sat down beside her and said "Hi, I'm Grande." Grande introduced "Whats your name?"

Violet smiled shyly at the boy who'd just walked over to introduce herself. "Hi, I'm Violet. Nice to meet you," she said softly. She was still, after 1 week, getting used to being around new people all the time.

"Its nice to meet you too Violet." Grande said smiling at Violet "Its a nice name Violet. What are you reading?"

Violet blushed. "Thank you!" She looked down at the book. "Oh, um, I'm just reading some Jane Austen. Pride and Prejudice. I'm a bit of a bookworm..." she trailed off. "Do you like to read?" she asked, remembering her manners.

"Yeah I do like reading. Pride and Prejudice, cool. I've never read any of Jane Austen's books. I don't normal read stuff like that." Grande said "What's your favourite Jane Austen book?"

"Hmm...I'm not sure. Probably Sense and Sensibility. I like the fact that their lives aren't perfect in the end, but they're still happy." She smiled to herself. "So, what year are you in?" Violet asked Grande. "I take it you're not in first, or I would've seen you in Defence Against the Dark Arts."

"I heard that Sense and Sensibility is almost everyones favourite." Grande said "I'm a second year. Are you enjoying first year?"

"Yeah, it's pretty good." Violet said. "It's such a change from my old school. There's a lot to get used to, like moving pictures, transforming teachers...and, well, everything else, I guess. What's second year like?" She was becoming more comfortable in conversation. It happened like that. After she spoke for a while, she was able to hold down a conversation without being too shy and awkward.

"Well its the same as first year only a bit more diffcult. So where you from?" Grande asked

"Well..." she started. "I was born in Australia, and I lived there for ages, but I just moved to New Zealand a couple of years ago. We're probably moving back to Australia within the next couple of years, though. What about you? Where are you from?"

"Me, I was born in France then I moved to Spain a couple of years ago. Where abouts in Australia? I've always to go there." Grande said smiling.

"Oooh. I've always wanted to go to France. But, my French speaking skills aren't very good! And Spain seems nice...when I finish here, I'm definately going to Europe..." she muttered, more to herself. A half-plan for the future, just like becoming an Animagus. "Australia is...nice. I come from Brisbane, and it's not that exciting, but the weather is lovely and it's a nice place. I miss it, I'll be glad to go back. Do you like living in Spain?"

"I heard that there was a new club that teaches you how to speak different languages, maybe they do french and you can learn." Grande said "Yeah Spains nice. It quite hot but not too hot. The only thing is I don't know a word of Spanish. Do you like living here in New Zealand?"

"Oooh, really? That sounds great, I might have to check it out! Yeah, New Zealand's nice. It's kind of cold, though. I'm used to Australia, which is so much warmer. It'll be nice to go back. It must be hard to live in Spain when you can't really speak the language..."

"I went to an english speaking school, so it wasn't too bad." Grande said "Do you know what your favourite class is?"

Violet shrugged. "I'm not sure, at the moment. I like Defence Against the Dark Arts. I'm really looking forward to Charms and Potions, but they're not until next term. What's your favourite class?"

"I really like History of Magic. Its really interesting. A lot of work but i don't mind. I love history." Grande said with a smile. "Have you had a History of Magic lesson?"

"Yeah, History of Magic was my first class. It sounds pretty interesting...I hardly know anything about the wizarding world, so it should be good to learn!" She smiled. "I don't think I'll be very good at Astronomy or Herbology..." she muttered, looking a little sheepish.

"Don't worry about them, you get the hang of them." Grande said "I'm sure your a really good witch and these subjects will came naturally for you"

Violet blushed. "Thanks..." she mumbled. "Do you have any subjects you don't like?" she asked.

"Erm thats a hard one, the subject i don't really like would have to be Herbology. I'm not very good at it." Grande said "What about quidditch, you like it?"

Violet shrugged. "I don't know, I've never really seen a game, to be honest. But I like the idea of it. Are you a Quidditch fan?" she asked.

"Not really actually. Its not my favourite sport. I prefer football." Grande said

((I'm talking about british football))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back