Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ash Wand, 14 1/4", Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Isabella walked out of History of Magic as quickly as she could. She hated that class so much, even more so because she was failing. She slipped her wand down into her leg stockings because ever since the weather had become warmer, she no longer had to wear sweaters and now needed a better place for her to keep her wand. Not feeling like going anywhere in particular, she stayed in the first floor corridor and sat down on a bench nearby.

Bia had did HOM the previous term, and it had been like forever since she had took a walk down the First Floor Corridors. She used to hate HOM so much, and always enjoyed getting out of the class and walking through the corridors. The First Floor Corridors also held many beautiful memories for her. She made a lot of friends while walking through it.

Bia went down the stair and entered the First Floor Corridor boundary. She walked slowly, whistling at the same time. Walking a little faster, she realized she could see someone from far. Perhaps i could make a new friend..she thought as she skipped to the student.

Bia got closer and closer to the student. "Oh hey Bella. What are you doing here all alone?' she asked, recognizing the student to be her good friend, Bella.

Bella was about to read a fashion book she'd bought before the holidays in Flourish and Blotts when she heard someone say hi to her. She looked up and saw Bianca whom she hadn't seen in ages. "Hey Bianca!" Bella said brightly. "I haven't seen you in ages!" she said, repeating her thoughts out loud. "How have you been?" she asked, motioning her to join her on the bench.

"Same here! Its been like forever girlfriend!" Bianca squealed, as she hugged Bella. "Fab. Every thing's fine. What about you? And Aiden told me both of you're going out! Congratulations!" Bia replied enthusiastically. "So how's life now?" Bia asked, joining Bella to seat on the First Floor Corridor Bench.

Bella laughed as Bianca seemed so eager and hugged her back. "It's been way too long since I last talked to you," Bella agreed calmly. "Life is okay," she said hesitantly, "but Aiden makes it sooo much better," she said smiling widely at the thought of him. She was glad someone was happy for them and didn't hate her for it. "Any love interests for you?" she asked raising her eyebrows at her playfully.

Bianca giggled when Bella mentioned that Aiden made her life so much better. "Woo..Bella's in lurve!!" Bia teased her friend playfully. "Any love interest? I'm just too serious for boys to like me." Bella replied, happily ignoring the fact that people thought she was going out with James Hill. "So, how long have you and Aiden been together Bella?" Bia asked politely.

Bella smiled sheepishly as Bianca teased her about being with Aiden. "I wouldn't call it love Bianca, we're only 12!" but she giggled with her nonetheless. "We've been officially together for about a week," Bella said happily. "Although it's been quite the journey getting together," she said thinking about the whole situation.

Bia laughed. "True, we're only twelve. One week aye? That's great. Stay long forever.." Bia replied, giving Bella a kind of blessing. "Its been quite a journey huh? With Theo and Alyssa.." Bia continued. "Was Alyssa angry when she found out..?" Bia asked.

Isabella sighed, "Yeah." The thought of hurting them still made her sad. "I wouldn't say Alyssa was angry, but more sad. But she said she could tell we were both unhappy not being able to be together, so she didn't want to keep us apart," Isabella explained quietly. Then she remembered something and said, "Wait, weren't you going out with that Hufflepuff James Hill?" she asked with an eyebrow raised.

"That was a brave thing for her to do.." Bia replied, nodding a little. "James Hill? We broke up before he left. But he just came back two weeks ago, and i think we're currently going out again. I'm not sure. Its a little difficult to understand him..." Bia explained about her mixed feelings for James. "Oh well, its all fate right Bella?" Bia asked.

Bella nodded a little as Bianca explained what was up with James. "I hate those types of situations, where you don't know exactly if you're friends, more than friends, a couple, or in between. That's what I didn't like about Theo, I was never sure about that," Isabella said shrugging. But she smiled at Bianca when she said it was all fate. "Right!" she said to her. "So apart from James, is there anyone else who's caught your eye?"

Bia nodded in agreement. "That is so totally true! Some boys are just so difficult to understand, and that makes us girls so confused. Its really frustrating!" Bia replied thoughtfully. Bia smiled at Bella when the girl mentioned if there was any boy she was interested in. "Well, there's this boy i think is sweet, his a Ravenclaw. His name is Garland Blase." Bia replied, turning pink. "Don't tell anyone okay Bella? Its supposed to be a secret!".

"Garland Blase huh?" Isabella said a little too loudly. As Bianca said not to tell anyone, she put her hands over her mouth and whispered, "Sorry! Your secret is safe with me." She giggled at Bianca and then said, "I think I've met him once...that's totally cute Bianca!"

Bia laughed and turned a little pink. "Oh ya i forgot, you've met him once. At the Dungeons, where we met too. He joined our conversation.." Bia responded excitedly, remembering everything all over again. Bia laughed. "Thanks. He's a little quiet i guess, but he's cute.." Bia continued, wondering if she said too much.

Isabella laughed as Bianca remembered when they'd all first met in the dungeons. "Well if he's a little shy, then there's no one better to make him come out of his shell than you!" she said giving her a playful push.

Bia laughed. "It probably will be difficult..but i will try my best!" Bia replied, playing along. "So Bella, throwing any party these days? The days are so dull".

"If you think he's worth it, then go for it," she said smiling encouragingly at Bianca. Isabella put her fashion book away into her bag and laughed as Bianca talked about throwing parties. "Wow! I had actually been thinking about doing one soon! But I think I want to wait until things are right with Alyssa, Theo, and I," Bella said quietly.

Chris floated through a wall and looked down when he heard talking. He was hovering right over two young girls. "Hello, how are you girls today?" He asked politely from above, still hovering over them.

Isabella looked around as she heard a male voice speaking. She couldn't find the body that belonged to the voice but when she looked up she saw a ghost. "Oh!" she said quietly, startled. "Err hi. I'm fine, how are you?" she asked awkwardly.

Chris floated down to beside of the girls. "I'm good. I'm terribly sorry if I frightened you, please forgive me." He looked at each girl and smiled. "I forget that some people of frightened of ghosts, and that sometimes I make an entrance that startles people."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back