After a First Class

Alice Fuego

Alice walked out of the castle and onto the school ground. It had been a good play for Alice, her classes had finally started and she was enjoying every minute of it. Today it was quite a cloudy day and when Alice walked out onto the grounds the sun was covered by the clouds. Alce wanted a place to read her book, that was in her bag. The grass seemed like a nice place to go. She began to walk onto the grass and spotted a nice area beside the lake. Alice walked towards the lake. The sun came out from behind its cloud. Alice felt the warm sun hit her skin, she kept walking to the little spot she picked out Alice down beside her, took out her book and began to read. Alice hoped that today she meet someone new.

Grande walked out onto the school grounds. He was fed up with being stuck in a warm castle and so decided to come outside Grande had a glowing tan as he had just been in Puerto Rico for the holidays Grande decided to go to his favourite spot beside the lake. He began walk down and saw a girl sitting reading, he decided that it be good to introduce himself. As he got closer Grande recognized who it was "Alice is that you?" Grande asked her.

Zazuka was sitting with the book Andy had gotten for her and heard afew others come here. It was Alice who she met at her impromptu birthday party and Grande who she had gotten (and eaten) sweets from Puerto Rico from. Zazuka cloes her book and moved out of the shaid of the tree she was under. "Hi there." She said side softly. Zazuka was still alittle dazed from reading so she didn't notice the stone in her path and triped though this time she put the book infront of her to brake her fall.

Alice put down her book as someone called her name. She looked round to see Grande, her cousin. Alice put down her book and ran over to him "Grande" Alice said as she pulled her cousin into a hug.

"Bonjour Alice. You're a witch? Hey Zazuka. How are you, both?" Grande said

Zazuka smiled slightly as she picked herself off the ground. "Fine. Alittle suffed up but fine." She said as she continued fowared.

"Do you suffer hay fever, Zazuka?" Grande asked curiously. "Did you like the sweets i got you from Puerto Rico?"

Zazuka thought about that. "You could call it hay feaver, I just call it allergys. I loved the candy, Thank you sovery much!" She said with a bright smile. She still had some of them but not many.

"What are you allergic to?" Grande asked "I'm glad you liked it."

Zazuka sniffed softly. "Pollem nostly but my medesen should be kicking in soon so it'll go away. The lake looks nice so want to be out here." Zazuka said hugging her book to her chest.

"Yeah it does look nice." Grande said "I'm not allergic to anything."

Zazuka smiled wide. "That's good. Your quiet, Alice are you ok?" She asked looking at Alice with some consern behind her thick glasses.

"Slightly dull but I'm looking fowerd to the rest of the school year. How about yours how was your first class?" She asked with a bright smile.

Harriet strolled along by the lake. she spotted Zuka the girl who she had sat with on the train. she hadnt seen her since and so went over to say hello. "hi Zuka!" she said with a bright smile. The she saw there was another girl sitting with her. "hi" she said "im Harriet."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back