After a dip. Im Hungry!

Shiloh Denton

OOC First Name
Teigan
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ebony Wand 15 Essence of Phoenix Talon
Shiloh ran all the way to the Great hall. She was really hungry and she wanted to eat. She rushed into the hall and looked back to find Kayden. She guestured to the seat next to here at the Gryffindor table and smiled. "Come on, you are very welcome to sit here with us, maybe your sister will show up?" She offered as she grabbed some pumpkin and placed it on her plate. She was happy to have met Kayden. She had only just met him today and already they were getting along really well. It was like she had known him forever. She hadn't ofcourse, but it was like she had.

Kayden followed Shiloh into the great hall. "Alright, then I'll actually be able to talk to her for once if she does. We've been using a school owl to write back and forth lately, I seem to be spending alot of my time on school work and other friends," he said sitting next to Shiloh. Remembering what she told him earlier he almost felt the need to tease her by calling her Sarah Marie but didn't. "I hope that pumpkin isn't raw," he said looking over towards her plate in mild disgust. He took mash potatoes and some meat and place it on his plate hoping none of the other gryffindors would be mad at him sitting there and eating the food from their table. Though they did seem to be nice people.

Shiloh smiled as he made an obvious dislike about her pumpkin. "Oh don't be such a worrywart. Its fine" She said as she bit into it. "See?" She said as she put it back onto her plate. She then spooned some mashed potato and a hanful of carrots onto the side. She was still dripping wet and se was sure that the others at the table were looking at her weitdly but she didn't care. She liked being wet. Though she was sure she would get a cold if it persisted. "you eat like my sister" She said laughing as she poured herslef some pumpkin juice before offering it to Kayden. "I swear I really am loving this school" She said smiling.

"Should that be taken as a good thing?" He questioned on her saying that he eats like her sister, Kayden knew he could come back with 'Yeah? Well, you eat like my sister' but that didn't really seem like a nice comeback at the moment. Kayden poured out pumkpin juice for his cup, slightly glad it wasn't very pumpkiny at all, not even squash like. As Kayden shifted on the bench his clothes made weird noised considereing they were still weet and he flushed red in the cheeks as he bent his head over to ignore the stares.

Shiloh smiled as she looked at Kayden. "Well it depends on what day it is" She laughed as she proceeded to find some chocolate cake. She never failed to find chocolate cake when she is looking for it. "Want some, there is plenty more?" She asked as she covered her mouth. She was addicted to chocolate cake, so sometimes she got carried away when eating it.
OOCOut of Character:
OMG Im sorry that was rather lame

Users who are viewing this thread

Back