Advice?

Faxen Lowart-Kozlova

OOC First Name
Kait
Sexual Orientation
Dymetris ❤
Wand
Oak 14 3/4" Essence of Raven Feather
Faxen had been struggling with a letter for Lawrence in the last few days. She really needed to talk to him but of course that was impossible at the moment. She wanted to ask him for his advice. Faxen trusted him. He was her confidant. The person she could rely on to be straight with her but still support her decision. So, Faxen got up early and mailed her letter, hoping for a quick response to her frank and honest letter.
Enzo,

It has been quite sometime since I heard from you. That is unacceptable. I hope you are not too busy with your many female friends that you forgot your very best friend. I am expecting to see you next Brightstone weekend as I have so much to tell you! Plus, I miss you.

The most important part cannot wait however. I'm afraid I may have gotten myself in a rather sticky situation. See, there is this boy. My friend, Dymetris, who I like very much. We have started seeing each other. However, he already had a girlfriend. I was sort of flirtatious, which I learned from you by the way, and that is how this all started. We have been sneaking around to meet up. I don't really feel bad about it though. Enzo, I really really like this guy. Still, he has a girlfriend. Should I be concerned by that? You know that's not me but I just can't help myself with him. It's like I'm addicted to him. What should I do? What would you do?

Yours,
Faxen

Enzo was on his way home, just needed to complete his training. He wanted to spend his time on something productive, such as his practice and games. Then there was his new job of being an Auror, which he was still adjusting to. He tried his best to juggle the two, which he did best most of the time. It was amazing how he loved his jobs, mostly now becoming an Auror. He never thought to enjoy his works this much, also he couldn't imagine being a death eater. It was just so hard to imagine since his plans change, which he never told her sister. Just as he was about to enter their mansion, he saw the mailbox open. He wondered if his father forgot to close the box once more, just like yesterday.

Enzo smirked and entered their house, only to see her mother preparing for dinner. He was too busy to even notice it was almost night time. "Honey, you have letter by the way. This came from an owl, one coming from a Faxen. Is she your girlfriend?" his mother began rumbling some question. He suspected his mother had already read them. "Oh, Thanks Mom. No, she's just a friend. Don't get your hopes up mom." he replied and approached her. Reaching out for the letter, it looked like it had been opened already, of course by his mom or worse both of his parents. Enzo went straight to his room to read the opened letter, and hoped that Faxen was fine. After reading the said letter, he began to write back to her.
Letter said:

Faxen,

As a matter of fact I am, I met this girl again. We once met in the park, I was a bit surprised to see her once more. How great is that, other than that I've met one of my great friends in Durmstrang. Cocoa, did I mention her before? No, not really. I'll try to skip practice just to meet you, can't wait!

Well let me tell you this I've been in that position before, only his boyfriend didn't got mad when he saw us kissing. You know Veronica right? The girl I brought home, man she's a babe. Too bad it didn't worked out between us. Anyway, you get the point. It really depends on the situation, but regarding to yours there.It's unfair for the girlfriend, since he's cheating on her. I know this may sound offensive, but don't take it the wrong way. You don't want to be a b!tch or a s_lut? right? I mean I'm just concerned, flirting is different. But if your continuously meeting him behind her girlfriend back then that is just place wrong. I mean when I met Veronica I didn't knew she had a boyfriend, which makes our situation different. Also it was just a one time shot, though after they broke up I tried to make contact with her. Moving on, it's just not right to do so. I cannot say what you should do, as it is your mistake. But if I were in your place right now, I'd leave him and wait until his single. At least after a couple of weeks. Remember that this is just my opinion, everything depends on you now.

P.S: I've never expected you to turn out like this, I though you were different in a good way. Now I see. Just saying.

Best of Luck,
Enzo.
Deep in Enzo's heart he knew that he wrote what he needed to say, he was indeed surprised and quite disappointed knowing that Faxen would be turn out like this. Some part of him was jealous for no reason, but mostly he felt that she was turning into something. Something he didn't like the least, after writing his thoughts.He was after all tired, which made him prank in a way. Enzo sent the letter back through his owl of course, with that settled it was time for some supper.

Faxen Lowart had just had a rather rough morning. A gossip article had been distributed in the Great Hall that morning, and much to Faxen's surprise, there had been an article featuring her extremely sticky love triangle where she was playing the role of the other woman. The pretty brunette had been to distressed to eat anything after she read the article. All Faxen wanted to do was find her best friend and talk to him about this. She wasn't quite sure what he wanted to do. This was a big deal for them both. It would certainly sully the good reputations they held if people actually believed the rumor mill. Faxen was hoping that no one would pay the gossip magazine any attention. The gryffindor girl knew that she was no slut as the paper was trying to portray her. This was beyond her. Dymetris was...well special and different. Never would she do anything like this with anyone else. It was just him. Clearly, they belonged to each other.

Faxen had run back up to her dorm room for a few minutes to spend the time there before class. Waiting on her bed was Enzo's owl. A smile lit up her gloomy face as she saw the note it held in its beak. A nice letter from him would be excellent. Her thoughts immediately changed after she read the letter. How dare he? How dare he judge her?! They were supposed to be best friends. Who was he to condemn what Faxen was doing?!! Angered by Enzo's letter and the morning she had, Faxen penned a letter to him. Her fiery temper got the best of her as usual.

What gives you the right to judge me?! I thought that you were my best friend? You don't know him. I haven't changed. This doesn't make me a different person. In all fairness, when we first kissed I didn't know he had a girlfriend and by the point I did, it was too late. I can't stay away from him. I can't change the way I feel about him. I told you its like I'm addicted to him. Haven't you ever felt that way about anyone? I wanted advice, not judgement. It's not like you are Mr. Perfect. One mistake and you think I am some horrible human being.

Oh and to make matters worse, a gossip magazine came out today. There is an article about our little triangle, revealing it to the whole school. So thanks for your concern about me.

Faxen

Faxen sent the letter back with his owl, planning on forgetting the whole idea of meeting him at the next Brightstone weekend.

He was late, Enzo was late. Other than that everyone knew he was late, still looking at his clock. Enzo knew that it was really to late to rush things out, if he hadn't stayed up late last night this wouldn't happen. He took a deep sigh though deep inside he was so pissed but ther was no one to blame but only him. Then again he did stayed up late for a purpose, he was thinking of a strategy for next week's game. So it wasn't that all bad after all, still he could feet his stomach being punched. It just sucked to be not able to attend today's practice, which means he'll be stuck here for the whole day. As he reached for his watch, again he saw the time. Barely moving, Enzo kicked his blankets aside. Letting it pass through his bare chest, it was getting hot day by day. At least that was what the male felt, slowly he straightened up his back. Sitting down at the edge of his bed, half naked.

As he was about to reach for his shirt that was lying on the floor, he heard something knocking on his window. It was his owl, gripping a letter for him. He knew in a flash that the letter was from Faxen, he also knew that her reply won't be that at ease. Grabbing his shirt and quickly wore it, he opened his window and got the letter from his owl. "Thanks, come back later. Alright?" he said to his owl and in a few moments it flew away. Enzo then began to read Faxen's letter, from the opening itself he knew she was pissed. She was also being childish and narrow-minded, sure she was smart but she's still immature at times. Ashe wasn't near to her immaturity, though he knew she had a brain of a 50 year old woman. And so he got a paper and a pen, Enzo then started to reply without assuring if it was the right thing to do.

Letter said:
Firstly I am not judging you, I am your best friend. Yes I don't know him, if you think of it that way. ...... Ah, never mind.

You're all grown up now Faxen, I'm sure you can decide and handle your life. I have no say on what so ever, do what you need to do. Make mistakes, learn from it. I don't care, like I said it's your life. I just shared my opinion and if my opinion/s doesn't matter so be it. I'm only trying to be a friend but if you see me judging you then I'll stop. There's nothing to say anymore so I guess, Good luck.

Enzo.

With everything said, Enzo folded his letter and noticed his owl was back. He tied the letter to him and gave him a treat as well. There was nothing to do anymore, she was on her own just like what she wanted. He didn't had time with narrow minded people, so he decided to end that as that. Enzo then began to leave his room, as he was looking forward to a big meal of breakfast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back