adventure

Neita was wondering the halls looking for one of her friends who was meant to have had potions, but she got side tracked and wondered around for a few moments before suddenly realizing she was lost "Crap" she said out loud wondering if anyone else was around here.

Xanthe noticed a girl in front of her and sweetly in a voice that sound's like the one's that charm people into obaying you even through that wasn't what she was doing, "Hi i'm Xanthe are you ok what's your name?

Neita sighed a sigh of relief as she heard a voice, she smiled as she saw a familiar face. Neita recognized the girl as Hufflpuff but she knew she had never met her before. "Im Neita," she introduced herself holding out one hand. She sighed "and Im lost" she stated "What brings you down here?" she asked amused.

Xanthe looked at Neita's face she looked familier and her name was to. Xanthe replied "honestly i have no idea!" then she added "i haven't met you before but you're familier are you in huffle puff.

Neita laughed as Xanthe said she had no idea why she was in the dungeons. The second year smiled as the girl asked if she was in hufflepuff, I was right! Neita thought proud of herself. "Yes I am" she said with a smile. "I knew I'd seen you around" she added. She glanced at the girl for a moment "Are you in.... first year?" she guessed the girl looked around her age and Neita knew all the second years.

Xanthe smiled she'd gotten it right. Then she replied "yes and let's see I’d say you were in 2nd year right.” Then asked “Oh and by the way what bring’s you down here?”

Neita smiled an embarrassed smile "Well I came to meet a friend after her potions lesson" she began and hesitated for a moment "Then I got distracted and began exploring and now I'm lost" she nodded her head "I get distracted easily" she joked "I have a lot of blond moments" she explained "Whats brings you down here?"

Xanthe broke into a smile and bagan to giggle " You probbalyy have short term memory loss i do but i do rember you already told me you were lost and i already told you i have abousolutly no idea what i'm doing here or even how i got here for that matter!" Then she added "how old are you?"

Neita giggled too she could be really clueless at times and half the time she didn't realize it. "I'm thirteen," the second year said proudly. "What about you?"

[pist!! your still in first year]

Neita glanced at the first year girl confused "To find your sister?" she asked.

( I am 2nd year my year thing even say's so.)

Xanthe smiled and replied "yeah i'm a orphan who just found out i have a sister called taylor marino have you seen her?"

[That's cause they changed our years a bit early, when this thread started you were still 1st year and I was still 2nd, we only actually moved up years today. Which means this post is last year on hogwarts so we should end it soon so its not confusing]

Neita looked at the girl confused "You just found out you had a sister?" she asked confused "How'd you find out? No sorry I've never heard of her before." she said slowly trying to remember if she knew anyone named Taylor.

(Ohhhhhh! :lol: )

Xanthe looked at Neita with dissapointment in her eye's no one seemed to of heard of Her Sister. Then she replied "Yeah the people who try to see if orphans have any family just found out about her and sent me to look for her!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back