Admist The Craziness

Alyssa's eyes widened at the way Hoshi spoke to Vincent, "Leave Vincent out of this you creep." Alyssa growled and she crossed her arms over her chest and stepping in front of Vincent. She didn't like that Hoshi was attacking her crush like that, especially when he didn't deserve it. Then again he was probably far better off defending himself than Alyssa ever would be able to defend him, especially seeing as Hoshi wasn't exactly a pushover, she had the memory and the scars to prove that one to anyone who didn't believe her. When Hoshi said that they should just leave her alone Alyssa couldn't help but snort loudly and and uncross her arms. Hoshi Koshiba had just made herself seem like the biggest Hypocrite in the world.

"Leave you alone?!" Alyssa hissed angrily, "Since when did you leave me alone? You destroyed my room, kidnapped my rabbit, and broke my nose? I should be torturing you like you did me!" Alyssa snarled agrily. She had enough of being bullied and it was about time that Hoshi understood that Alyssa was going to get her revenge one way or another.

Hoshi didn't move from the pose she had taken. She had a talent for making anything she was sitting in seem like a thone. "Equivalent Exchange Alyssa Snow. You helped spread the rumer about me when that Hufflepuff dissapered, it was your friend that got involved in business she had no right getting involved in, it was you who mentioned the very thing that would set me off. Anyway you spin it if I give my side of the story people will say that you and your friends brought it down upon yourselves. You might want to notice that Abby Lurken hasn't been targeted." She said a slight smirk on her face.

As irratated as she was for having her day taken way from her it was kind of conferting to know that as bad a day as she was having, her mere presence had made someone elses day just as bad. "I have never taken kindly to lies being spread about me." She said as a final though. She started tapping the foot of her right leg which was still crossed over her left. This had to end soon. Hoshi could feel headache coming on that could develop into a migrain if Alyssa started to screech.

"Grow up. Just because I started a rumor and mention Henric freaking Lee's name doesn't mean you need to ruin my life!" Alyssa screeched and through her hands up in the air to epmphasize the child like behavior that Hoshi was putting out there, not only that but she was getting on the lat hair's of Alyssa's nerves. Especially since what Alyssa had done to her was nothing compared to the cruelty that Hoshi had shown her, and most of it wasn't even her doing fo begin with.

Without even thinking about the fault's of her action, Alyssa lifted up the sleeve of her Cardigan and turned her arm around for Hoshi to see clearly, right smack in of Alyssa's pale arm was the Dark Mark that Hoshi had drawn that was somehow still clearly visable. "Do you think what you drew on my arm is funny?" Alyssa screeched as she pointed to the dark mark on her arm. "I can't get this off no matter how hard I try, you understand a thing about this mark!" Alyssa released her grip on her sleeve and shoved Hoshi backwards and way from her as she brought a hand up to wipe at a few tears that somehow fell from her eyes.

Hoshi leaned back and sighed. "It was not his name that got to me it was what you said about him. You know nothing about what has been going and I would rather beat whatever brain you have in than to allowe you to mouth off about what you don't understand." She said as if she where talking to a child. It may seem like how she had reacted was childish but no one knew what she had gone though. What she was still going though with Henric Lee.

Hoshi bit her lip to keep from laughing when she saw the mark. "That should have gone away one it's own. Or maybe it hasn't been long enough. It's marker nothing more. It should go way on it own eventually. See." She said leaning forward so she could see the black Mokona she had drawn on her right shoulder blade. It was already starting to fade and she had used the same marker that she was sure had been used on Alyssa. "Yeah I think it's funny and further more I know about that mark. The mark of the Dark Lord gets everyone's attention. Reminds me a bit of home really." She said.

Hoshi was shoved more into her seat. She looked up at Alyssa her face devoide of emotion. "And you seem to understand somewhat of what I've been though with you. Looked down upon because I don't follow your standered of beauty, teased because I don't see the world like you do, made to suffer for something I can't help. You can stand there and cry all you want but the blame is not all my own and you know that." She said finally uncrossing her legs and leaving the couch. Alyssa's voice was making her head hurt. Hoshi couldn't leave under penelty of being under house aresst for the next vacation and beyond. She could find something to do though maybe mess with the lighting a bit the way she had thought of it if she was allowed or find something to mess with. She done with Alyssa Snow as she was done with Isabella Chaos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back