Adelaide Garnier

OOC First Name
Lemon [new]
Wand
An awesome one.
Full Name: Adelaide Sylvie Garnier
- Birth Date: 13 August 2005 (I think)
- Current Age: 16
- Basic Appearance: Adelaide has strawberry blonde hair, with blonde highlights. Her hair is naturaly straight, and she has blue eyes.
- Parents: Her mother, Océane Garnier is a mixed blood French witch, who attended Beauxbatons until she graduated. Her father, Léon Garnier is also mixed blood, though he likes to pretend he's pureblood. Léon is very strict with Adelaide, and therefore she loves to break rules to annoy him.
- Siblings, if any: a 14 year old sister called Aurore, which means 'dawn'. Aurore and Adelaide get along really well, and hardly ever argue. She also has a baby sister called Ami.
- Pets, if any: A white chuhuahua called Munchie. Adelaide was torn when she realized she couldn't take Munchie to NZ.
- Area of Residence: Paris, France, but she had run away to NZ.
- Blood status: mixed

(all characters:)
- What would their Patronus be? A deer because deer symbolize: Love, gentleness, kindness, gracefulness and sensitivity.
- What would their Boggart be? Aurore and Ami dead, covered in blood.
- What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one) An owl, she likes owls....
- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? Her father being pleased with her for something.
- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? The day her father smiled at her, because she did well at school.

Adelaide rushed through the streets of Paris, hoping to get home before father. "Hâte Aurore!" she said, running faster. She knew she shouldn't be out, she knew that she would be in serious trouble if her father knew she had left the house. She looked down at the big red welt on her arm, she had gotten it last time her father had found out she had gone out.
She did love her father, and wanted nothing more to please him, but sometimes she tried too hard. "Adelaide!" Aurore shoutedm zipping inside, seeing something Adelaide couldn't. "Non!" she cried, seeing her father striding towards her. He struck her with his leather belt, making her mouth bleed. "Fille stupide!" he said, storming away.
This is the last straw. Adelaide thought. I am leaving.

Any questions?

Hey and welcome! Just a couple of questions for now:

You say she ran away to NZ. How did she get there?

Is she going to go back to Beauxbatons?

Did Leon also go to Beauxbatons?

Wow I posted that without realising, heh. I'll add more if I think of them.

You say she ran away to NZ. How did she get there?
Her family is rich (in muggle money), so she was able to get tickets for a plane. Adelaide had been planning on running away for several months before she actually did it, so she had plane tickets in advance. She used her mother's passport, as her mother looks almost exactly like her, only older. Also Océane looks young and Adelaide looks (a lot) older than 16, so it wasn't too difficult.

Is she going to go back to Beauxbatons?
She really hopes she won't, but she might have to, so she can finish her education.

Did Leon also go to Beauxbatons?
Yes he did, that's how Adelaide's parents met =)

Does that answer your questions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back