Facial Hair: Side-Burns
Father: Aaron Bomonti
Mother: Chelsea Bomonti
Sister: Lindsey Bomonti
Meh Girl: MELODIE LOWE
First Kiss: MELODIE LOWE
Residence: New Zealand
Patronus: Giant Tourtise
& Why: It symbolizes how no matter what...Adam can always keep going.

<B>In Depth

Story of Adam
Adam grew up in New Zealand and thought that he'd go no place but there. He found that living in New Zealand was one of the few pleasures in life and he intended to enjoy it forever. He used to live with his mother, father, and sister. His father is Aaron Bomonti age 44. HIs mother is Chelsea Bomonti age 43. HIs sister is Lindsey Bomonti age 24. He loves his family and hopes to never lose them. However he knows he must one day let go of all of them. However he will mourn over them always, but find peace and happiness through his love of his life, Melodie Lowe.

Melodie Lowe
Melodie Lowe is Adam's soon to be wife. They are currently engaged and oh so ready to be wed together forever. They met at the Borely Mansion. It was odd, but yet still romantic. Adam hopes to enjoy the rest of his life in happiness and joy with his beloved girl, Melodie Lowe. He loves her and would do anything to protect her. He can now never get her name out of his head and is always and will forever love her with all of his heart. He hopes she thinks the same thing and hopes that she too will be happy with him on their wedding day. Love Is In The Air!

Adam's Job
Adam recently became on Auror with hopes of saving people and stopping the Dark Art practitioners. HE never ever wanted to see anybody get hurt from someone who is careless and reckless with power. He hated the Dark Arts as well as anyone who practiced it. He thought it was pure evil and basiclly idleing Lord Voldemort himself. All in all, he hated...just HATES the Dark Arts.​
<i>
</i>

Hi Adam

just a few questions

What did your father do?
What school did you attend?
Does your mother work?
What is your relationship with her like?
You say you hope Melodie will be happy on her wedding day with you; what about all the days after that?
Why did you become an auror?
What happened at the Borely to throw you and Melodie together?
What are your interests and hobbies?

What did your father do?
He was an auror like me. He did however get kicked from his job due to being inable to hunt down Dark Art Practicioners because of his elderlyness :p

What school did you attend?
Huffly All The Way

Does your mother work?
She works now out of bordome. She works at her own shop called Herbs & More since she was always good at herbavore or howeeer you sepll it xD

What is your relationship with her like?
GREAT! Adam and his mother loves each other and always will. HE gets along great iwth his happy familiy.

You say you hope Melodie will be happy on her wedding day with you; what about all the days after that?
Time shall tell...For now we will (I assume) be happy. But trials do happen ;)

Why did you become an auror?
Giving justice ot those of the Dark Arts has always been something Adam wanted to do. PLus his father was one and that sorta set the pace :)

What happened at the Borely to throw you and Melodie together?
The RP is still sorta going on do to Hunapo hafting to ruin everything xD.
We had some "fun" and then just talked and then when i was bout to go away i got locked outta the house and melodie in,thus the story still goes on!

What are your interests and hobbies?
He loves messing with spells and seeing what extent he can bring them :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back