Kate Archer

OOC First Name
Johanna
Wand
Knotted 16 1/2 Inch Sturdy Cherry Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
</FONT>
images
<FONT font="Georgia">
Hey everyone. So I've been really busy but I've left Kate behind in regards to friends and aid like to get a small bit more active again ^_^
Kate Moon
So Kate is a twenty year old Hogwarts New Zealand graduate. She is a former 'Puff and proud. She is currently living with her boyfriend Stefan in New Zealand and is training to be a teacher. She is a kind hearted girl who has never really explored her more wild side. I haven't really developed her more adult life and I would really like to do that. She is responsible and patient and can be stubborn. She's friendly, loving and caring. She loves music and likes to act in musicals and plays.
So what I'm really looking for maybe one or two friends that would help develop her more and just to hang out with! If anyone has any ideas either pm me or post here!

Thanks a million :wub:

Heyy Johanna!

Charlotte and Kate were always friends, I have an open topic Here Which you could join if you wanted, so they could rekindle their friendship if you want!

Hey Guys

Emzies
Perfect, I shall reply to that later today!

Ana
Oh neesus I forgot their topic, Ill reply tonight. So sorry!

Hey Johanna.
I could offer you either melody Wilde or Tara for a rp.
Like u said before melody is a Irish girl who was homeschooled with a group of travellers, she plays the fiddle and is actually going to a graduate school and studying magic in music (amongst. Other subjects). I haven't rode her quite enough to get her personality yet but so far she is sort of both bubbly and quiet at the same time.
And Tara you know, she now co-owns makutu dinette and doesn't really have much of a life outside that.

Hey Jo-Jo! :hug:
So we spoke about Samual and Kate over PM, and then I went offline for a bit. Anyway, I'm slowly coming back into activity. So, I think Sammy and Kate should run into each other, simply because Samual's finally getting his life on track and needs a good friend to have a good time with and he also needs to catch up with Kate again. :p
If you have any ideas, I'm open. :hug:

Replies xD sorry it's taken me so long, this time of the year gets really busy for a week or two!

Mia:
I'd love Kate to meet a fellow musician! I think they'd get on really well, Maybe they could meet up around the engagement so that could tie into maybe skate asking her to do the music? Or something like that? :) and sure Id love Tara and Kate to get talking again. ^_^

Tenilee:
Don't worry I've been the same but I'm trying to stay active now as it's coming up to the summer holidays :) the engagement is coming up soon hopefully so I don't mind they could meet up before or after that happens? I'd like them to catch up though!

Emzies and Ana
I promise I'll get to those rps tonight :x

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back