OOC First Name
Mia
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
🏳️‍🌈Cas, 🏳️‍🌈Gay🏳️‍🌈
Wand
Curly 12.5" Flexible Chestnut with Mermaid Scale Core
Linden enjoyed spending his lunch break outside. and now he didn't have his aunt at the creatures class he was at a bit of a loss of what to do. he was at a loss of what to do with his time that he had a wander down to the water. he had already found one o his deliveries by the rock. and he wondered where the rest of his people were.
he was wandering along whistling tosignal the magpie who had adopted him and keeping an eye out for her. he saw her flying and let her land on his shoulder. "hey beautiful" he crooned stroking her and not paying attention as he wandered almost walking into someone. "Oh sorry" he said. looking to see ana. the girl he was blind dated with at the ball. and who was onhis list of rose deliveries "Hey ana. I'm glad I ran into you, well not actually running into you, sorry for that Happy valentines day. I have a rose for you." he said looking at the bag where his roses were to find the one with her name on it.

@Ana Sofia Burleigh

Ana Sofia thoroughly enjoyed rose deliveries, even more so because it gave her a reason to wander the entire castle. Sure, it was tiring and having to walk all the way up the stairs and down again was a challenge, but it was all for a good cause anyways. For now though, she was happily spending some time outside during her break. She figured that if she'd run into someone from her list she could always hand them their rose, but she wasn't actively searching for anyone. Ana had been staring at the water of the lake as she walked, noticing the kid who was about to walk in to her just in time to avoid a collision. "Oh, hi! It's okay." She smiled when she recognized Linden, waving off his apology. She giggled when he mentioned running into her, nodding when he wished her a happy valentine's. "Yeah, you too." She offered in return, excitedly waiting for the rose he said he had for her.

lin was glad the ana was just as kind as she had been at the ball and looked in his bag to find the right rose looking at a couple of tags before he found the right one. "thank you" he said when she wished home you too though he wasn't entirely sure what she meant. was she wishing hism a happy valentines day or a you too that she was a rose for him. he guessed he would figure it out soon. when she said you too he wondered if fates had it that she had a rose for him. "Here you go" he said finally finding it and giving it to her. how weird would that be. he just hoped that the rose he was about to give her was not the one that he had sent.

Ana Sofia had already gotten a few roses so far, two of which had been a surprise so at this point she wasn't exactly sure who to expect a rose from. She figured it would probably be from one of her friends though. "Thanks!" Ana smiled as she happily took the rose from Linden, glad to be having another chat with him. He had been more than a gentleman at the yule ball and she had enjoyed spending time with him, sure of the fact that they might just become friends. Or maybe they already sort of were? Ana twirled the rose around in her hand for a second, watching the pretty yellow leaves move before focussing back on Linden. "Was there a note?" She asked, excitedly waiting to see who the rose was from.

linden watched Ana twirl her rose wondering if she had got the one he had sent yet he didn't want to ask outright but wanted to know. he was just about to open his mouth and ask how her day was going when ana got to talking first. asking if there was a note. "yes its at... over there" he said realising that the breeze must have taught the bit of parchment and pulled it away and it was tumbling across the ground not too far away but picking up speed. he stated to scramble towards the paper his mind going this isn't my job I;m a keeper not a seeker. and then laughing to itself.
he felt a weight lift from his shoulder as jære took flight swooping down to get the note in her claws and bring it back to them. "Thank you, you clever girl" he said taking the note from the bird and giving it to ana Sorry about the puncture marks" he added before getting a treat out of his pocket fo the magpie.
Ana,

To my second half, the one who completes me and finishes my sentences.
I don't know what I would have done without you.

x Rose

[[sorry i forgot to add the message yesterday]]
@Rosemarie Chatwin i hope I have the right rose sorry if not,

Ana Sofia's eyes grew wide for a second when Linden pointed at the note as the wind was pulling it away. Her expression quickly softened when he went to grab it though, letting out a giggle when the bird on his shoulder went to get it for him. "It's okay, thanks!" She responded when he handed her the note and then focussed her attention on the bird. "And thank you." She added, before opening up the note to read it. Ana couldn't help the smile that spread across her face as she read what it said. It made her realize how much more she could've written on her notes for her friends, especially when Rose and Essie had written such sweet things, but she was sure they knew she appreciated them. "Did you get any roses yet?" She asked Linden curiously after she had carefully folded up the note and made sure she wouldn't lose it, trying to figure out if her own rose had reached him yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back