<i>
</i>
Delmar is French and means of the Sea

<i>
</i>

Blood Type:​
<i>
</i>
Half Blood, Wizard Father, Muggle Mother though he does not know this sense he was left in a muggle orphanage when he was three.

<i></i>
Going to apply for a job as a Photographer at the Daily Prophet

Personality:​
<i>
</i>
Flamboyant in more ways then one, Ace is pretty much happy go lucky however he has a strong dislike for anyone that works at the ministry and especially if there Aurors. Acelin prefers men however tends to fall for guys that are like himself meaning they take care of themselves and know how to dress. Ace can be quite mean towards people that he thinks are unattractive and often tells jokes at others expense however deep down he's a pretty good guy though an admitted coward who would leave you in a second unless he was loyal to you (which can sometimes be difficult if you don't live up to his standards)

<COLOR color="#000">Bio:​
<i>
</i>

<FONT font="Times New Roman">Born in Paris, France Acelin or as he is sometimes known 'Ace' lived without a father who was a wizard and had only slept with his mother as a fling. Once he found out she was pregnant he quickly vanished. Being a Single Mother was not a valid option for the woman who tried her best to raise her son but ultimately failed. She placed her son in an orphanage where due to the fact that he was more in touch with his feminine side and the strange events that occurred around him he was never adopted. At the age of eleven Ace was invited and began attending Beauxbatons Academy of Magic where he quickly found himself as an outsider in more ways then one.

As a coping mechanism for his insecurities Ace began making fun of others and telling jokes, he befriended an older student and was invited to spend the Summer Holiday's with his family. When Ace was older he moved in with the older boy (who was three years older) and soon found that he was attracted to him. They began dating and fell deeply in love and for more then thirteen years Acelin was happy with Eric. Tragedy struck however as Eric was accidentally killed by the french ministry and so in his depression and anger Acelin made new friends who would help him to take revenge against the ministry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back