Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Straight 11 1/2 Inch Unyielding Mahogany Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Have you ever wanted to join the wonderful team of Accio!? Well, this is your chance! We are currently looking for two staffers! While making graphics is not a requirement, it is a perk in case we need someone as a back up if one of the page makers is unable, but again, not necessary! You will be responsible for a handful of tasks, which are:</SIZE>[ul]
[li]Sending out 7th Year PMs and sending them to me when it comes time</LI>
[li]Monitor the Yearbook threads on the board for broken links. PM member when found to fix this immediately.
[li]Set up topics on the Yearbook (I'll explain this in full detail if you are interested)
[li]Search for images for the Supers results pages, as well as other event pages
[li]Do things IC-ly, be active, and also be thorough with communication. You will be working closely with four amazing people.
[li]Must always have least one student while on the staff
<LI>[li]*Back up graphics[/li][/ul]
This may not sound like a lot but it can be when it is spread on those that already formulate the pages. Now, if you are interested in working closely with us, building up something beautiful just fill out this tiny application, and send it to me on this account. You will be notified if you are or are not chosen.
Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Student (if chosen):[/b]
[b]How active are you on the board?:[/b]
[b]Example of a graphic you made?:[/b] (leave this blank if necessary)
[b]Why do you want to be apart of Accio!?:[/b]

<SIZE size="50">* only a perk, not a requirement.

Last call! The app will be closing as of the 25th of this month! Hurry in and put your application in to be considered!

Thank you all who applied! You will be notified this weekend, regarding who will be chosen or not! I appreciate all of you who applied!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back