Accidents Happen

Rosalina Starling

OOC First Name
Jessye
Wand
Curly 16 1/2 Inch Flexible Hawthorn Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Rosalina rubbed her leg in an attempt to relieve some of the pain currently shooting up and down the bottom half of her leg. Rosalina had tripped going down the stairs earlier and instantly she regretted rushing around to get ready this morning. A large black and blue discoloration had now begun to settle on the side of her leg, and Rosalina frowned. "I really should have put some ice on it while I had the time. Maybe I had better head to the infirmary and see if I can get this fixed up. I don't know any spells to do it myself." Not to mention the super cute male nurse that worked there. Rosalina couldn't remember his name but she knew that he had brown hair and adorable brown eyes. Smiling softly to herself, the honey blonde pulled herself from the armchair she was currently situation in and started down the corridor that lead to the infirmary.

As she walked limped down the hallway, she caught several of the other students watching her curiously. As ridiculous as she was sure she looked, Rosalina really wished they would quit looking. Heat could be felt rising to her cheeks as a blush settled in. "Yes, let's all stare at the gimp." It took everything she had not to stick her tongue out, or shoot a dirty look or two their way. It made her feel awkward getting looks from her classmates. The faster she seemed to walk, the more painful her leg began to feel. Eventually the shooting pain became enough for Rosalina to quit walking. She lifted her foot slightly and sighed, there was no way she was going to be able to hop to the infirmary. Maybe she could alternate between that and walking? Rosalina hopped a few steps, then paused. She was too out of shape to be trying that. But what else could she do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back