Accepting punishment

Eden Silverback

OOC First Name
Eden
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Eden didn't want to do this. It was beneath her this was something that should be forced upon Tohoru but not Eden. She was the golden child of the family but here she was doing this. Stopping to fix herself outside the doors of the Great Hall. Eden took a breath before pushing the doors open. Just as she had seen it the Great Hall was full. Walking to the front where there was a podium front and center Eden went and stood in front of it. Before her nerves could get the best of her Eden opened her mouth. "Fellow students of Slytherin and the rest of Hogwarts I have something to say. I would like to formally apologize to those who reside in the house of Slytherin first and foremost. I have brought shame not only on myself but on you. I acted like a child instead of a young adult that I am. Because of my actions I lost the house of Slytherin house points and for that I am truly sorry. From this moment on I will show the up most respect for myself the house of Slytherin and this school." Eden paused for a moment to take a breath. "Thank you for giving me this time speak." With that Eden stepped away from the podium and went to take her seat at the Slytherin house table and eat her breakfast. Eden locked eyes with her head of house and dared him to say anything to her, without ever saying a word.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back