Wand
Curly 14 Inch Sturdy Mahogany Wand with Meteorite Dust Core,
</SIZE></SIZE></SIZE></SIZE></FONT>
B A S I C S
<i>
</i>

<SIZE size="150"><SIZE size="150">N A M E

Abram Nathaniel Clarke
Abram likes his name very much. He appreciates how short it is, and how it's pretty easy to pronounce. Abram was named after his great-grandfather Abraham Clarke, who his father really loved, but Abe has never felt much attachment to the name. Although, Abram does think it suits him well; a little uncommon, a little funky, and a little artsy.

M E A N I N G

Abram:
Abram is traditionally a boys name, meaning exalted father, it is of Hebrew origin and has many ties in the bible. Abram is the root name for the more well known Abraham.

Nathaniel:
Nathaniel is a Greek name derived from the Hebrew Netan'el. The name Nathaniel means God has given.

Clarke:
The surname Clarke is from Anglo-Saxon origin. Clarke is from the word clerk. The spelling C-L-A-R-K-E is the most common spelling of this last name.

B I R T H D A Y

November 22, 2026.
Abram was born in the late morning of November 22. He was born in the New York Community Hospital since his parents couldn't make it to St. Mungo's in time. It was a relatively easy labour, although it took a very long time of 26 hours. Abram is the first and only child of his parents.

Z O D I A C

Sagittarius
Curious and energetic, Sagittarius is one of the biggest travelers among all zodiac signs. Their open mind and philosophical view motivates them to wander around the world in search of the meaning of life. Sagittarius-born are able to transform their thoughts into concrete actions and they will do anything to achieve their goals. Their enthusiasm has no bounds, and therefore people born under the Sagittarius sign possess a great sense of humor and an intense curiosity. Freedom is their greatest treasure, because only then they can freely travel and explore different cultures and philosophies. Because of their honesty, Sagittarius-born are often impatient and tactless when they need to say or do something, so it's important to learn to express themselves in a tolerant and socially acceptable way. Source

B L O O D

Abram has unknown blood type. His mother is mixed blood, but his father's blood status is also unkown. Abram has no feeling for blood status, to him all that matters is that he's magical.

Type:
Bram has O- blood. He does not see the significance in knowing this, but he knows.

H O M E T O W N

Place of birth:
Abram was born in Archer City, Texas. It's a tiny town were his parents met, and lived together for four years. Their house was small and modest, and sold easily. The Clarkes moved when Abe was a toddler.

Current place of residence:
Abram now lives in Brooklyn, New York. They moved to New York so that his parents could pursue their careers in the arts, and have become very well known. The Clarkes have lived in the same apartment for twelve years now, and don't plan on moving until Abram has graduated.

F A M I L Y

</COLOR>
<FONT font="Times New Roman"><SIZE size="150">Mother

viola-davis-feature

Name: Ivy Miriam Clarke (née Hansen)
Date of Birth: January 23, 2000
Spouse: Nichol Clarke​
[td]<SIZE size="150">Father

copilot-style-celebrities-201409-1410534587121_idris-elba-style-moves-96.jpg

Name: Nichol Zachariah Clarke
Date of Birth: April 12, 1998
Spouse: Ivy Clarke
[/td]

A P P E A R A N C E

Overall:
Abram is quite a handsome boy. Being an only child, Abram has always been very well cared for and well kept in general. Being of African-American descent, Bram is on the taller and leaner side of the spectrum. He has darker skin and eyes, that have a natural spark to them. Because Bram is naturally so laid back, his posture really reflects that. Abram doesn't keep a stiff or lousy posture, but it is on the more relaxed end.

Body type:
Abram has a fairly athletic body type. Being an avid flyer, Bram has been in decent shape since his first year at Ilvermorny. He hopes to continue flying if he's accepted into Hogwarts.

Height/weight:
Bram is on the taller side of things, being 5'8" (1.74) at fourteen. Both of his parents are quite tall, so Abram suspects to become taller within the next few years. Abe hasn't weighted himself in years, but he knows he isn't over or under weight by any means.

Style:
Abram keeps his personal style pretty simple. He likes clean lines and solid colours. Although a bit on the preppy side, Bram blames his mom; mostly because he doesn't have the time to buy his own clothing. Example.

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Three words:
Easy-going, artistic, forgetful

Strengths:
[ul][li] Adaptable</LI>
[li] Likes change
[li] Charming/charismatic
[li] Goofy
[li] Optimistic[/li][/ul]
<COLOR color="#000">Weaknesses:
[ul][li]Takes things personally
[li] Forgetful