About Time

Scorpius Knight

OOC First Name
Abby
Wand
Elder 15 1/2" Essence of Thestral Tail Hair
Scorpius had been 12 for a full two days already and since buying his Sienna Storm before school started, had still not ridden it yet! It was a nice day out and the weather wasn't too cold, at least not compared to Ireland, so he put on a black t-shirt and jeans as he grabbed his broom that was propped up beside his bed and ran outside to the Pitch.

When he got to there he mounted his broom and kicked off hard, flying into the air. He smiled as the air blew against him and couldn't believe he hadn't done this yet. Everything with his friends had been clogging his brain and was far behind on homework but he couldn't bring himself to do any of it yet so he just did a few slow circles around the pitch for fun.

Hoshi was out on her firebolt. In her mind it was about time her father sent her word about his new prodotype but she would just have to wait. She loved this broom anyway. She also had out her quidditch kit which she treasured most. Out of all her things this was one of the oldest she had. The balls where all scuffed up from all the times she had hit them but she didn't care. They where still good and the blugders where some of the more brutal she had encountered. She was not practecing with them though. She was playing around with her quafful.

Then she spoted Knight. She was still mad at him though she told herself it didn't matter. Hoshi curculed around to land where she couldn't be seen. She let go one of her trusty blugders then took to the sky bat in hand. She chased it for a little bit then hit it hard, aiming like as usual for the nose. She would have her wicked fun and see Knight pay for pissing her off at the same time. She waited to see if the bludger hit.

Scorpius had been flying around aimlessly, thinking that if he was alone he didn't have to practice anything, just fly for fun. Out of nowhere, he heard a loud whizzing noise and saw a bludger coming straight at him. He just barely pointed his broom down to dive, glad that his broom was so fast, and saw the bludger fly off. "What the?!" he said loudly, looking to see where it came from but couldn't see anyone at first. Was the Pitch enchanted so that bludgers flew out of nowhere while you were flying just for practice? He wished he had brought his Beater's bat with him because he knew bludgers would keep attacking until their target was out.

Hoshi zoomed passed in a purple blurr. "Duck and cover pencil neck!" She cryed as she cought up with her bludger. She tworled her bat in her hand the wacked it again so it would go after Knight again. The visioseness of it was making her feel a bit better but she knew that it wouldn't until later that she would start to feel a little bad because of it. For now she let her rage guide her. Hoshi flew high over head with a sneer on her face.

Scorpius saw a flash of purple hair fly passed him but then noticed Hoshi's voice. "Hoshi?" he said out loud questioningly. At the sound of her angry tone he groaned. Great, she knows, he thought bitterly. "Did you set the bludger on me?" he yelled at her as he began flying away from it.

Hoshi rolled her eyes then flew past Knight close enough to make him think she was going to knock him off his broom. "If you don't know that then I don't think I should tell you! Just like some people don't think I should be told things!" She yelled then went after her bludger again. She hit it with such force that she would not have been surprised if she had dented her bat.

For a fleeting moment, Scorpius had been excited to see Hoshi. He hadn't spoken to her in a while and thought she looked really pretty with her now purple hair. However that excited feeling was wiped off his face when he realized she was blazing mad, and she was taking it out on him in the air. "Hoshi cut it out!" he yelled as he saw her aim the bludger as hard as she could straight at him. He dived out of the way and zoomed around the pitch as fast as he could to avoid it. He paused and stopped directly in front of her when he still felt the bludger was far enough away and said, "Hoshi I'm really sorry." He gave her a pleading look but heard the bludger whirring from behind so he pulled his broom up in a dive to escape the bludger.

Hoshi breathed hard then aimed wracked the bludger downward so it would dig it's self into the ground. "You have ten seconds to speak your peace before that bludger come up out of the ground and I decide I don't accept your apology Knight-kun." She said her eyes narrowed. She watched the bludger struggle to get out of the hole it dug for it's self already. She placed the bat over her shoulder to show she was listening.

Scorpius sighed and was about to protest, saying that she was being ridiculous, but decided ten seconds was probably all he was going to get out of Hoshi and he shouldn't wait the little time he had. He didn't even know where to begin, what to say, what not to say. "Hoshi, I...I didn't think you'd care that I had a girlfriend. When Prince told me you liked me, I thought it was just a crush and it went away. I didn't know you still did...But it doesn't matter I'm just really sorry," he said sighing as he looked down at the bludger that was making its way free from the ground.

Hoshi's eyes went wide. Sam had told Knight that she liked him? How did he know? Then she remembered how she greeted Knight. He had to be blind not to see that Hoshi had feelings for him! Hoshi let the bludger come up level with her and again she put force behind her hit angry at him again. At him and all boys. Henric was starting make her mad too. The boy kept looking at her as if she where something to be eaten and it was bugging her. She didn't aim the bludger at Knight though. The hit was meant to calm her down a little. "I would just like be treated like even a friend at least I had to find out what happened with Beau, Sam, and Toni from JENNA-CHAN!" She yelled that last part. She loved Jenna as a friend but really at the time she was a complete stranger. To find out something like that from her when she should have been involved in the first place pissed her off to no end.

Scorpius winced as Hoshi yelled and only understood for the first time just how angry she was with him and why. "Hoshi I'm really sorry. You should've told us you felt this way!" He had no excuse as to why she had been kept out of the loop so all he could do was apologize to her. He stood there hovering in the air on his broom and he began to say, "Look, from now on I'll be completely honest with you, but you have to do the same too," he said with an eyebrow raised. Hoshi didn't tell them that she was feeling like this either. He brought his hand up to ruffle his hair and as he was doing so, he felt a large impact on his fingers and head. "Ow!!" he yelled in pain as he realized the bludger was still aiming for him. He pulled his fingers away from his head after hearing them crack and brought his other hand up to feel his head and felt blood. He almost lost balance on his broom but managed to hold on with his broken hand.

The hit broke though her anger. Hoshi had only meant to scare Knight not to hurt him. She dived for the bludger and took it square in the hands. She winced but with the expirece she had with this particular bludger she was ready for it and didn't brake anything. She held it in her arms though it struggled against her. "Are you Ok to go?" She asked. One could fly one handed but not with concussion. Hoshi dived to land her broom and walked behind the stands where she had hidden her Quidditch box. She straped the bludger in so it wouldn't hurt anyone again.

Scorpius let go of his broom with his broken hand and let it hang limp because his fingers were starting to hurt even more. He grabbed on with his available hand and tried to fly down to the ground before he could become unconscious. "Yeah I'm fine," he said distantly as he tried feeling the ground with his feet. His vision was becoming blurry and was going in and out of focus. Finally he hit the ground and his head was throbbing with pain.

Hoshi left her broom and Quidditch box where she had hidden it confident no one would find it then walked over to Knight's side. "Sho, though it's kinda hard to say something like 'I like you' even if it's to a friend." She said placing a hand on his shoulder and using her other hand to flick a piece of hair out of her face. "Hospital wing. I'll be getting in trouble for this one but I don't care. Detention is going to be my home for the rest of the year." She said her lips pressed together.

Scorpius nodded slowly and repeated, "Hospital Wing." It seemed that was one of the places he would get to know well as long as he kept lying and hiding things from people. He laughed lightly when she said she'd get detention but said, "I won't tell them you were aiming for me," with a smile at Hoshi. He began walking back up to the castle with his broom in his normal hand.

Hoshi shook her head. "Whateva make you happy." She said rolling her eyes. Hoshi knew she was being more than understanding here but it was her friend and her crush for sometime. Had it been Henric she would have finished it! She was starting to hate him that much. She wasn't going to tell Knight or Sam about it though. She could deal with the Ice Man on her own. There was no reason in her mind that she would have these two fighting her battles for her. "Hey I'm being kind here but if we meet up on the Quidditch field then I will not show mercy." She said as a joke. She was glad to have Knight even as a friend.

Scorpius laughed and said, "You're lucky you're a girl otherwise I'd have to kill you." He grinned at her devilishly as he continued to walk, his hand was starting to go numb, and had just said that just to tease her. Last time he said that to a girl and she punched him for thinking girls were weak.

[Should we start a thread in the Hospital Wing?]

((Yeah))

Hoshi scoffed playfully. "Yeah let's hear you say that when my bludger ya eating grass." She said pushing at his non-ingerd shoulder. She was calm now. She just hoped that no one else ignited her anger like this she didn't think she could stop herself from braking bones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back