about time

Ashton Smith

Wand
Birch Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Dragonstone
Ash waited in the harbour. He was leant against a wall by the water. It had been some time since he had been out and it did feel good. He was meeting Sam. He wasnt sure if she knew about Ana but then again if she did then she wouldnt be meeting him again and he would probably have the whole family after him. He sighed as he leant his head back and took in the warmth of the sun above him. It wasnt really cold today so he was just in a shrit and some old jeans. He wasnt about to dress up for a day out, there wasnt much point to it in his eyes.

Sam walked along the harbour with a slight smile on her face. She was excited about seeing Ash. She had always liked him. He seemed to understand her. Her smile extended slightly when she saw him leant against a wall. He was gorgeous. The wind blew through his hair and made it look windswept but in a good way. She walked over to him. "Hey Ash. How are you." She had never been told about who hurt Ana. She had only been told Ana was stabbed. Everyone said they didn't know who did it.

Ash looked to his side when he heard Sam. He smiled at her and stood up strait. " Yeah im fine thanks for asking. What about you? Anything new and exciting happening." He said still smiling. He walked over to meet her half way and stopped in front of and and folded his arms across his chest. He had liked Sam all the way back since hogwarts but she had chosen Dervish over him but that wasnt to bad, he had moved on from that and now she was single again he could finish what he started

Sam shrugged. "Ana lost her baby and now she's pregnant again with Theo's child and Odie's given birth to Connor. Now Ana and Odie are practically worst enemies." Sam wasn't happy with the two girls hating each other so much but it was their choices what they did with their lives. "That's about it really. What about you?? Anything interesting??"

Ash was shocked to hear that Ana was pregnant yet again. This girl seemed to get pregnant everyday. How fertile can one girl be. Three baby in little under a year. At least this one had a decent father unlike Riley or that other person. He knew Theo would raise the kid to be strong and like him. That was fine by him. " She is pregnant again. Well thats.. Good i suppose. Well the only new thing in my life is Theo. Apart from that its boring." He shrugged. He didnt really do anything to make his life interesting.

Sam frowned slightly. "Does that mean you know Theo then??" She also hadn't been told that Theo was Riley's brother. She had only been told that he was Ana's new love. "He's a bit weird if you ask me. He always seems to be hiding something behind his eyes. I don't know what it is about him that makes me feel that way." She shook her head. "Ana's certainly changed since meeting him though. She's more detatched and less caring."

Ash nodded. That did sound just like Theo, of course Ana would have changed since meeting him. He could change the nicest person in the world to a heartless b@sterd if he wanted. He was truly Ashs favourite. " Yeah thats just who Theo is. You wont ever see past him even if you tried. He doesn't show what he doesnt want people to know. He shows what he wants people to see weather its true or not. He is very clever and cunning. Im not surprised Ana has changed since meeting him, he has that effect on people and believe me its only going to get worse the more time she spends with him. Ana must really mean a lot to him if she is still living and breathing around him. Last i checked he beat up anyone who went near him" Ash knew Theo inside out. Unlike most Ash could read him, as he did realise him to be what he was he could read him like a book. Although not all the time as it has been some time since he actually properly seen him so he had changed a lot in six years

Sam smiled. "Sounds like my oldest son. He used to be the most heartless tw@t I'd ever met. He hit anyone and everyone." Even me She added in her head. She didn't feel like telling Ash how her own son had beat her up. "He met one girl and everything changed. That is, until his father died. Now he's going back to what he used to be." Sam was scared that Junior would turn all the way back. He had already been hurting Cloe. She was worried that he would hurt the babies. They were only two months old after all. "She seems to like him as well. It's in her eyes. Ana isn't exactly the hardest person to read. She's an open book to anyone who knows her well enough." Sam laughed slightly.

Ash nodded he knew how she felt. Although Theo never hit any of the family members. " Im sure he wont turn back like that. Ana would love him. Like i said he has that effect on people. He can make them feel anything and everything. Its just who he is." He shrugged passively. This was all old news for him. " So what do you want to do then?"

Sam shook her head and shrugged. "Could go to your house?? Or mine?? I don't really feel like shopping or anything like that." Sam hadn't done any shopping for ages. She left other people to do the food shopping by giving them a list and the money. "I haven't seen your house yet. It's about time I got the guided tour." Sam smiled poilitely as she said it.

Ash shrugged. " Yeah sure i suppose we could go to mine as i went to your last time." He said with a smiled then made him arm bent so she could link him while we apperated there. " Its nothing special just to warn you." He had a smallish house as it was only him living there now and it wasnt anything modern

Sam linked her arm through his and smiled. "Nor is mine really. Mainly because it's set up for twelve kids to live there. Then again, there's only four now-not including Rosie and Bella. There might be less soon." Sam was glad that everyone was finally moving out. It meant that, eventually, she would be able to get a small home all to herself.

Ash nodded. He lived on his own now, well Alexia came home for the holidays but she stayed out for much of it so he didnt see her often. " Well my daughter stays with me sometimes but she stays out for much of the holidays so i dont see her that often. I dont think any of my family actually like me to be honest." He shrugged the apperated to his house. He walked up and opened the door and walked in leaving it open for Sam.

Sam walked into the house after her feet touched the floor. It was a nice house. It wasn't too big or too small and the design looked ok. "I'll have to meet your daughter at some point. Last I heard, she was dating my son." Sam had never been told that Alexia was a Gryffindor. Nobody had. Nick was the only one who knew.

Ash walked into the living room and sat down. He listened to her and heard that Alexia had a boy friend. This he didnt know. " Really wow i wasnt aware she had a boy friend. Does he go to hogwarts as well. I think my family has a thing for yours you know." He laughed. It seemed that his whole family had dated someone from hers.

Sam nodded. "Yeah. He goes to Hogwarts Scotland. They've been meeting up in Brightstone weekends." This was something Nick didn't know that she knew. She had seen the two of them together when she had gone to see Angelica and Jerrod. She thought it best to leave them alone as she knew what it was like to have nosey parents getting into relationships.

" Oh right well ok then. the last i heard she was dating a hufflepuff. Oh well. Its funny though how most of the family went into Slytherin where as she being the obvious goody two shoes of the family went to Gryffindor. You know if i was back in school and she wasnt related to me in anyway she would be the type of girl i would have beaten up." He shrugged. She did seem the typical; Gryffindor type to him but he supposed she was different in school than at hom

"Well, Nick's a Slytherin. All of my kids have been in Slytherin. Dervish raised them to believe the Slytherin ways and make sure they got into the right house." Sam was glad he had because she had spent her teenage years hating anyone who wasn't in Slytherin which was one reason why she was so shocked to find that Alexia was a Gryffindor. She would have been fine if Nick had been dating a Puff or a Ravenclaw but she hated Gryffindors. She hid the shock she was feeling as she didn't want to offend Ash. SHe cared for him too much to lose him because of one small thing.

Ash shifted his position on the sofa then leant his head back on the rest. " Well so did i but the concept was lost on Blake and Alexia. I think its because Riley made sure Alexia was good and normal where the rest of them just followed suit. Apart from Blake he was a hufflepuff and look at where it got him. He could never stand up for himself and now he is 6 feet under." Ash as closest with Blake but it didnt mean that he liked him that much. Theo was his obvious favourite. He had grown up being everything that Ash had raised him to be and more

Sam smiled. "We all thought that Angelica was going to be a puff. She's too kind to people. Which is surprising really. Her twin brother is the one who's most likely to follow in their father's footsteps." Angelica and Jerrod were two very different people in Sam's eyes but the both of them always seemed to be together. "It must be hard to lose a son like that." Sam was dreading the day that Junior got too big for his boots and went up against someone who he couldn't beat.

Ash shrugged at what she said. " Im not really close with any of my family so it wasnt that hard. I mean even if i wanted to be close with my family its too late, they all hate me. Riley most of all i would have to say." He sighed. He didnt expect anything else after everything he had put his family through it was only logical that they felt this way towards him

Sam frowned. "Surely they don't hate you. I mean, they may not like you much but you're still their dad." Sam knew that Woody was starting to hate her. He had now brought home two girls who had answered back to her and he had laughed along with them. Now she found out he was a tattooed drunk who went on over sea holidays without telling her and getting his twin brother to cover for him. "There's always children in families who rebel against their parents but that doesn't mean they completely hate them."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back