Work in progress

s5bm0l.gif
Enjoy when you can

and endure when you must
n2ddu0.gif

Who am I?
Abilene Maryneal McCaulley

What was that?
Pronouncing my name has been a difficult to everyone but my dad loves the name. The name goes as 'Ab - e - Leen' or 'Abby - Lyn'

What's in a name?
Both my name, middle name and last name came from three cities in Texas. Abilene is a small city west of Dallas while Maryneal is south of Sweetwater. The McCaulley even though not from the city itself are originated from Wimberley, Texas north of San Antonio. My dad always tells stories how I got my name. Abilene because that's where him and my mom met while Maryneal is where they got married before moving back to Wimberley.

Do they call you this and that?
Many people had call me sweet names but the most nickname I'm popular with is 'Sunshine' which are used by my dad and his teammates. I'm more like their mascot than a kid who loves watching them practice but they're family and they're allowed to call me sweet names.

How do you comment?
Gosh, I love my name all together because it represents how they love each other before and how they love me so much that they shared the places where they fell in love and got married. It was such an honor to be born to that family.

The date?
I was born on the 21st of May 2027 and is also the birth of my cousin, Odessa Gruene.

The town I laid eyes when I opened my little eyes:
I was born and delivered in Wimberley, Texas. A small but beautiful city situated between two big cities, Austin and San Antonio. We stayed in Wimberley until I was 4 years old.

This is where I learn to do everything:
We moved from Wimberley to Poteet, Texas when I turned 5 years old. The city is just outside south of San Antonio. It is pretty much another little city, my parents live a quiet life and being wizards and witches, they prefer cities like Poteet. I would say I love living in Poteet as I can eat as many strawberries as I want. The small city is literally a strawberry heaven which they held every year its 'Strawberry Festival'.

Back to the future:
Currently, me and my dad reside in Sweetwater, Texas where the Sweetwater All-Stars take home. It is another small city situated west of Abilene and north of Maryneal. Though, technically, it has a population of 10,000 plus more. I guess this will be my final home as mom and dad had gotten a divorce but I don’t mind travelling with the team and my dad. Adventures are always fun with family.

OOC: I have never been in any of these cities except Wimberley and San Antonio and it is gorgeous out there. Wimberley might be a small town but their old timey shops are nice. Though, devastated from a massive flood a year ago which also affected us here in the coast, the last time I visited they're doing great.

Slow down, Cowboy:
I'm 14 years old and just turned recently as well. I'm in a long way run of being legal in this state.

Oil is thicker than blood:
I've been a Mixedblood since I was born (that's pretty much obvious), my dad is a Mixedblood of Pureblood and Halfblood while my mom is a Pureblood. We know that Rappaport's Law states that no-maj and magical people can't be together, well, their ancestors aren't exactly from the United States of America, if you catch my drift. Blood statues doesn't really bother me at all, I mean, we can all be friends despite of that boundary. It's like race or sexuality, as long as we're all getting along together I really don't care what you are, who you are or what blood you have. Life is short to hate.

What am I?
Heterosexual, I'm straight as a flag pole. What I got from birth will be who I am until I die.

Love is like a country music:
Oh wow, I don't know how to answer that but as of right now, I'm totally single. I have not been on a date either. I'm still young to fall for anyone and my passion for Quidditch comes first. Maybe someday when I have won the world cup.

Gentle on my mind:
The history of me was an epic battle between the magical Law and ordinary life. I was born to magical parents that seems to love each other dearly and very. Growing up, I remember how happy we were. It was a simple life, dad plays for the Sweetwater All-Stars while mom stays at home to take care of me. Magic was well received at home. Mom used it all the time while there are no no-maj in sight. It was then that I was beginning to show signs of magic at the age of 6 years old when I was about to go pre-kindergarten. Mom and dad had to pull me out of the public school system and hired a witch to tutor me at home. I had no friends growing up, I was slumped inside the house while hearing other children play outside.

The only thing that made half of my life fair was the sport they call Quidditch. From time to time, dad would take me to their practices and everyone just loves me. His teammates became my dads; teaching me how to fly a broom and how to play the sport. Not only Quidditch made my life enjoyable, baseball was the other. It was then I realized, I rarely see my mom, she was always out of the house and my dad had to take care of me. Next thing I knew is that they're having a divorce. Dad explained the whole situation to me, I love my mom but dad was really the one that is there for me all the time and when I choose between them ... I picked my dad. I knew mom was heartbroken but I told her that I'll be alright.

My parents separating was for the best, I didn't get mad at the both of them but sad that their happily ever after wasn't really what they think of would happen. After that I still have difficulty controlling my magic, baseball little leagues were out of the picture and some no-maj I know doesn't even play the sport. It was hard being a witch at that age but once I got accepted at Ilvermorny, a school for young witches and wizards, all of the things I can't do outside of those castle walls are permitted to be used inside. It was a relief for me. I excel quickly on finding friends on my first day and fell in love with their Quidditch field, I was an exception when I joined the school Quidditch team as they saw good progress in me.

Life just kept on going and for my four years at Ilvermorny, I was named captain for the school Quidditch team. My dad was ecstatic when he found out, he was so proud of me that he bought me a new broomstick. I vowed to him that I will take my school to victory as long as I'm captain. My life at Ilvermorny was a gift from heaven but now I can control my magic, dealing with no-maj is simple as it gets now. I still have a few more years and a bumpy road to tackle. My real history is just beginning ... not ending.

Your face is who?
Liana Liberato

Quote from Golden Girls, Episode 4, Season 1
"If you can't count on family,</SIZE></I>
who the hell can you count on?"
<i>
</i>
Father
11weeq1.gif

Benedict Samuel McCaulley
</SIZE>[ul][li]Born on the 9th of March 2006
[li]Born in Wimberley, Texas</LI>