Abel Smith

Sexual Orientation
Complicated.
Wand
Curly 15 Inch Rigid Ebony Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
</SIZE>
1392813434-tumblrmz51-o.gif

I can hold my breath, I can bite my tongue
Oh, did I almost see what's really on the inside?

</SIZE>
Character Name
<i>
</i>
Abel's full name:
Abel Skyler Smith
Reason or meaning of name:
Smith is of Old English origin, meaning Blacksmith. Abel is of Hebrew origin, meaning A Breath, Son, while Skyler is of Danish and Dutch origin, meaning Scholar, Protection, and/or Giving Shelter.
Abel's nickname:
Wolfie.
Reason for nickname:
Abel's nickname is used by only one person on this planet, and that is his best friend Killua. This nickname is in reference to his condition, and he is always mortified to hear it uttered, even when they are alone. However, he does appreciate what Killua is doing for him, but would never allow another to call him Wolfie.
Birth date:
The seventeenth of September, twenty twenty, at four o'clock in the afternoon.

<SIZE size="50">I can stay awake for days, If that's what you want
All your insecurities All the dirty laundry
<i>
</i><SIZE size="50"></B>
Physical appearance
<i>
</i>
Weight:
71.2 lbs
Height:
Six feet and 0.44 inches, or one hundred and eighty four centimetres.
Body build:
Light. Abel does not have a physically dominating appearance, and is rather slim and lightly built.
Shape of face:
Abel has a square shaped face, with a small, pointed chin. He does not carry much of his weight in his face, causing him to have shallow features, and an often sickly, gaunt expression.
Eye color:
A light blue. Abel's eyes are windows to his thoughts. He has very expressive eyes, and does not bother trying to hide his thoughts or emotions from others. He rarely holds contact with people, as he is always distracted from other things in his immediate veracity. His vision is perfect, however.
Skin:
Abel has naturally quite pale skin, but he spends an unusual amount of time in the sun, allowing his skin to form a light tan. He is lucky enough to have inherited his father's skin, meaning that he does not burn as easily as some of his siblings. His skin is soft and it has a natural shine. Abel keeps his skin healthy as he was raised in a prideful home that took great care when it came to appearances. He has no desire to look as if he has no home, and therefore continues to keep his skin clean and healthy, paying particular attention to his scars, hoping one day they will be near-invisible.
Hair:
Abel's hair is a dark chocolate brown with several undertone shades of light brown and red. Under certain light, it can appear black. He has never dyed it and does not plan to, as he likes his natural hair colour. Abel's hair can be very fluffy when not kept well, and it is naturally soft, he was very lucky to have the hair of his mother. The length is just past the ears, and quite thick. Abel doesn't really like short hair, so he grows his hair a little to reach the nape of his neck at the back, but will not grow it further as the thickness of his hair can make keeping it tame difficult.
Playby:
Ashley Stymest
Voice:
Abel has a weak Scottish accent as he consciously tries to cover his accent in an attempt to allow others to understand him.
Health Status:
Slightly unhealthy. Abel does not eat correctly, as he loathes having to change his diet to a more meat-orientated diet because of his condition. He also has sleep problems and issues with anxiety.
Usual fashion of dress:
Abel will usually be seen wearing his Slytherin robes. He is proud of his house, and so will happily wear the robes. However, at home he wears plain robes. While when away from home and not wearing robes, he will be wearing comfortable muggle clothing. If there is one thing muggles can do - it's dress. He will often dress conservatively, making sure to completely cover his torso, as he has intense scarring across his back, and towards the side of his upper right chest from being attacked by a werewolf. He often wears dark colours, as they match his hair better.
Jewelry or accessories:
Abel has his ears pierced, and so wears earrings in them. Otherwise, he wears no other jewelry.
Blood Status:
Pure blood.
Thoughts:
Abel's beliefs of blood supremacy are slowly changing as he ages and deals with his condition. While raised to believe that anything less than pure was a waste of his time, he never truly believed this, nor practiced this, and now finds that he does not belong among his pure blood family because of his alternative beliefs, and his status as a werewolf. He has a more equal opinion on blood, but is shy about it.
Blood Type:
AB Positive.

I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh
I will love you unconditionally, There is no fear now
<i>
</i>
Favourites
<i>
</i>
Favourite Colour:
Peach
Least favourite colour:
Lime Green
Food:
Abel prefers fruit and light, easily eaten foods.
Literature:
Abel prefers children's stories, as they remind him of his happy, studious childhood. He also enjoys mystery novels, but, honestly, only reads when he must study for something.
Form of entertainment:
Relaxing with friends.
Expressions:
Abel enjoys watching dueling matches and engages in them when time allows. He also enjoys watching Quidditch, although does not play.
Mode of transportation:
Port key, or tagalong apparation.
Most prized possession:
Abel's most prized possession is a letter he received from Briar Rowan-Cullen that he has kept since he received it. He would never admit it, but he values her help and opinion and sees the letter as a step towards his recovery.

I can dance and play the part, If that's what you ask
Let go and just be free, I will love you unconditionally
<i>
</i>
Traits
<i>
</i>
Optimist or pessimist?
Pessimist, although he is trying to be more optimistic.
Introvert or extrovert?
Introvert, although he is trying to get out more.
Daredevil or cautious?
Cautious, and has no plans of changing.
Stubborn or flexible?
Stubborn, but he tries to be a little even-handed.
Logical or emotional?
Emotional.
Disorderly and messy or methodical and neat?
Disorderly and messy.
Prefers working or relaxing?
Working.
Confident or unsure?
Unsure.
Animal lover?
Definitely.

But I'm only human, And I bleed when I fall down
Come just as you are to me, Don't need apologies
<i>
</i>
Habits
<i>
</i>
Plays a musical instrument?
No.
Plays a sport?
No.
How would Abel spend a rainy day:
Abel would spend his time either with a friend, or in thought.
Nervous tics:
Abel tends to hide his face and avoid eye contact more and more as he becomes nervous.
Usual body posture:
Abel's eyes are usually wide, observing everything around him, but he has poor posture.
Mannerisms:
Abel often speaks with his hands, and will scratch his cheek at least once during conversation.

I'm only human, And I crash and I break down
Know that you are worthy, I'll take your bad days with your good
<i>
</i>
Past
<i>
</i>
Hometown:
Just Outside of Glasgow, Scotland
Type of childhood:
-
Pets:
Northern Spotted Owl.
First memory:
-
Most important childhood memory:
-
Why:
-
Childhood hero:
Harry Potter.
Dream job:
Abel had always wanted to be an auror. This can no-longer happen because of his status as a werewolf.
Education:
Abel is currently attending Hogwarts New Zealand and has been since first year, in the house of Slytherin. Abel was quite happy to be sorted into the house of Slytherin. He had little preference and simply wanted to be sorted. While originally apathetic towards his house, he has eventually grown to like his house and be proud of it, although he finds that he has unintentionally isolated himself within the house.

Your words in my head, knives in my heart
Walk through the storm I would, I do it all because I love you.
<i>
</i>
Present
<i>
</i>
Current location:
Hogwarts New Zealand.
Currently living with:
Abel is currently living with no-one, as his home residence is in question. He hopes to move in with a friend.
Student. Leader of the Student Defence Association.

You build me up and then I fall apart, 'Cause I'm only human
So open up your heart and just let it begin
<i>
</i>
Goals
<i>
</i>
Drives and motivations:
-
Immediate goals:
Have a successful school life.
Long term goals:
Learn to deal with his condition and stop thinking of himself as a victim.
How the character plans to accomplish these goals:
Abel plans to listen to his adviser, Briar Rowan-Cullen, and hopefully lead a similar life as she has, helping young werewolves such as himself.

I can turn it on, Be a good machine
Acceptance is the key to be, To be truly free
<i>
</i>
Personality
<i>
</i>
<B>Good personality traits:
-
Bad personality traits:
Abel tends to overthink issues, and this makes him an anxious person. This anxiety only feeds his tendency towards worrying, and makes him come off as quiet and awkward.
Most common mood:
Lonely.
Sense of humour:
Abel has trouble with humour. Usually he is able to detect it and is okay, but sometimes he is not in the mood and can become offended or quiet.
Abel's greatest joy in life:
-
Abel's greatest fear:
The full moon.
Why?
Being a werewolf, the full moon causes Abel to undergo powerful, and painful shifts. He is no-longer himself in this alternate form, and while he takes wolfsbane, it does not make him feel any kinder towards this animalistic side of himself.
Abel is most at ease when:
With his friend, Killua Freecss.
Most ill at ease when:
The moon begins to turn full once more.
Enraged when:
He feels someone has betrayed him. He puts a lot of importance on loyalty.
Priorities:
-
Life philosophy:
-
If granted one wish, it would be:
That he was cured.
Why?
He feels that he has lost much since becoming a werewolf, and has gained very, very little.
Abel's soft spot:
-
Greatest strength:
-
Greatest weakness:
-
Biggest regret:
Not listening to his parents when told not to play in dark forests.
Biggest accomplishment:
-
Abel's darkest secret:
He is a werewolf.
Does anyone else know?
His best friend, Killua Freecss, certain professor's at the school, and close family.

</SIZE>
tumblr_lsb1rlp8qr1qcdo8wo1_400.gif

I pack my bags and say goodbye
Self conscious and scared, held prisoner of war

</B></SIZE></FONT></SIZE>
Zodiac and Chinese New Year
<i>
</i>
Starsign: Virgo
Element: Earth
Ruling Planet/s: Mercury
Symbol: The Virgin
Life Pursuit: To do the right thing
Vibration: Compassionate and caring
Virgo's Secret Desire: To love and be loved in return
About Starsign Virgo: Creative and sensitive, Virgos are delicate people who, like rare and special orchids, require individual treatment to fully blossom into their true unique beauty. Shy, they are happy to allow others to take centre-stage and often generate their time and energy into making those they love happy or successful. Many Virgos can be found working in the "service to others" industries. There is ingenuity around this sign, a kind-heartedness, which unfortunately is sometimes played upon by others for their advantage. Virgos are givers and when the chips are down and you need a friend, the one available during those testing times when you need advice or companionship the most, is likely to be a Virgo. Virgos understand human frailties better than most, because they are so deep and reflective themselves.
Chinese Zodiac: The Pig
About The Zodiac Pig: People born in the Year of the Pig are honest and frank, chivalrous and gallant. They have a calm appearance and strong heart. They are quick tempered, but hate arguments and quarreling. They are kind to their loved ones. They are not afraid of difficulties and problems but try to work them out. They treat friend sincerely and they do not tell lies unless they have to. They are trusting and sometimes naive, so they may easily fall in traps. Although they are loyal to friends, they do not have many friends. Thus it usually features laziness and clumsiness. On the positive side, it behaves itself, has no calculation to harm others, and can bring affluence to people. Helping others is a true pleasure for the Pig, who feels best when everyone else is smiling. A Pig with no one around to appreciate its giving nature is a sad sight. Pigs are so magnanimous they can appear almost saintly; this can lead some less-than-well-intentioned souls to stomp all over this Sign, and the bad news is, the Pig will take the blows.
Element: Water
Direction: North
I pack my bags and say goodbye
Self conscious and scared, held prisoner of war

<FONT font="verdana">
<SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50">Miscellaneous
<i>
</i><SIZE size="50">
<B>Sexual Orientation: -
Relationship Status: Single, and Abel is happy to keep it this way.
Wand: Curly 15 Inch Rigid Ebony Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Wand Description:
Length: A little on the longer side of things, wands of this length are slightly more uncommon and not easily forgotten by others.
Style: Great care was taken in crafting this wand's wood to spiral to its point, giving it a beautiful aesthetic quality.
Wood: Ebony wands choose a wizard or witch who could easily be seen as an outsider, but continues to dare to be themselves. The owner of an ebony wand is not easily moved from their purpose: whether that be good, evil, or something perhaps a little more grey.
Core: This wand core is popular with the dark wizards, but useful for all as wands of this nature seem to learn spells with more ease than other wands do. A wand with dragon heartstring will contain a great deal of power, so it is advised that the wand caster know how to handle such power.
Flexibility: Rigid: A difficult wand to control and sometimes broken under little force, but powerful in a fight.
Animagus: Abel's animagus would be an otter.
Patronus: Would be an otter if a stable form at all.
Languages: English, Scottish Gaelic.
<i>
</i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back