13 1/2" Katalox Wood Wand with Chimera Scale core
I would like Abby to fill my request.

Banner Order Form
Character's Name: For Rosaline Jenane's Biography
Banner Type: Other: Family Tree
Images on banner:
1. Vladimir Zhefarovich - Rosaline & Chavdar's child - Too young
2. Zinaida Zhefarovich - Rosaline & Chavdar's child - Too young
3. Avrille Grinaes - Rosaline's adoptive child & Simone Grinaes' sister - Ravenclaw[sup]1[/sup]
4. Hadan Johnson - Chavdar's adoptive child - Slytherin [sup]2[/sup]
5. Simone Grinaes - Tamas' adoptive child - Durmstrang
6. Joceline Richarde - Gaspard and Tanya's child - Slytherin [sup]3[/sup]
7. Giselle Lorka - Gaspard & Ophielle's child - Too young for school
8. Aiden Lorka - Gaspard & Ophielle's child - Durmstrang
9. Agalia Kerberos - Thaddeus and Beate's Child - Too young
10. Elise Kerberos - Thaddeus and Beate's child - Too young
11. Borka Kerberos - Thaddeus and Beate's child - Slytherin
12. Hayden Kerberos - Thaddues and Beate's Child - Durmstrang
13. Chavdar Zhefarovich - In a relationship with Rosaline & Vladimir/Zinaida's father and Hadan's adoptive father & Durmstrang
14. Vaschel Jenane - Marriage with Rosaline & Durmstrang & Deceased
15. Gaspard Lorka - Marriage with Ophielle & Affair with Tanya Richarde & Father of Joceline, Giselle and Aiden & Ravenclaw
16. Tanya Richarde - Affair with Gaspard & Muggle & Deceased & Mother to Joceline
17. Nusa Mauven - Rosaline's sister & Ravenclaw
18. Jaxith Mauven - Rosaline's brother & Durmstrang & Deceased
19. Tamas Mauven - Rosaline's brother & Simone's adoptive father & Durmstrang
20. Ophielle Lorka - Rosaline's sister & Aiden and Giselle's mother & Slytherin & Deceased
21. Rosaline Jenane - Vladimir, Zinaida's mother with Chavdar & Avrille's adoptive mother & Csilla and Ludovic's daughter & Vaschel's wife & Current relationship with Chavdar & Durmstrang[sup]3[/sup]
22. Thaddeus Kerberos - Beate's husband & Hayden, Borka, Elise and Agalia's father & Durmstrang
23. Csilla Mauven - Ludovic's wife & Rosaline, Nusa, Tamas, Jaxith and Ophielle's mother & Durmstrang & Deceased
24. Ludovic Mauven - Csilla's husband & Rosaline, Nusa, Tamas, Jaxith and Ophielle's father & Durmstrang
25. Beate Kerberos - Thaddeus' wife & Hayden, Borka, Elise and Agalia's mother & Csilla's sister & Durmstrang
26. Omprakash Zchechaf - Csilla, Beate, Yakov, Mikhail and Albina's brother & Slytherin
27. Yakov Zchechaf - Csilla, Beate, Omprakrash, Mikhail and Albina's brother & Durmstrang & Deceased
28. Mikhail Zchechaf - Csilla, Beate, Omprakrash, Yakov and Albina's brother & Durmstrang & Deceased
29. Albina Zchechaf - Csilla, Beate, Omprakrash, Yakov and Mikhail's sister & Beauxbatons & Deceased [sup]3[/sup]
30. Alphonse Lorka - Emille and Francis' child & Durmstrang
31. Lily Lorka - Emille and Francis' child & Beauxbatons [sup]3[/sup]
32. Emille Lorka - Married to Francis Lorka & Mother of Alphonse and Lily - Slytherin
33. Francis Lorka - Married to Emille & Father to Lily and Alphonse & Gaspard's brother & Slytherin
Text on banner: Please don't put Rosaline Jenane's Family Tree, I might just put this for a lot of my character's biographies
*Fonts on banner: Georgia (Yes, I love the font :p )
*Colour Scheme: Totally your choice
*Other: For the one's with superscript, look under hear for their specifications, alright?
[sup]1[/sup] = Change eyes to green
[sup]2[/sup] = Change eyes to red
[sup]3[/sup] = Change eyes to blue

Thanks so much love.
If you have any questions, let me know :D

My god this was soooooo tough! :frantics:
Making all your characters related is torture! Joceline's in here but you didn't put her family, but there are a lot of Richarde's, including Alexis, and to think that Abbey's related to Joceline somehow, and I saw the Zchechaf name which means Amphitrite's (sps?) family is somewhere included in this, ahhh you're crazy!! :frantics:
Here you go, let me know if I messed things up! :doh: :lol:

massivefamilytree3.png

I know it is :p and yes, Amphitrite is related to Rosaline and family.
Joce and Abbey are only related because Gaspard had an affair with Ophielle. Abbey is related to Aiden as a distant cousin or something of the sort *shrug*

It's GRRR-EIGHT but could you put the deceased over Tanya Richarde?
Thanks soo much hun. I love it :)

I was going to add more to this but figured you would come through my computer and kill me :lol:

Oops, here it is fixed sorry!
massivefamilytree4.png

Omg if you included more, I honestly don't know how I would've done it! :lol:

You're welcome. ^_^
Request Completed & Archived

Your Graphics Request has been successfully completed and as such has been archived.
Feel free to place more graphics requests as you find need. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back