Holly/Ebony Wand 12 1/2 Essence of Griffin Feather
tumblr_n9hiugmYHg1r3ty02o1_500.gif

I let it fall, my heart,
And as it fell you rose to claim it
</SIZE></SIZE>
Full Name: Abbigale Louise Hayes
Pronunciation: AB-ih-gayl, loo-ease
Nicknames: Abby, Abs
Name Origins: Abbigale is of Hebrew origin, and the meaning of Abigail is "father of exaltation". Biblical: the name of King David's third wife, described as "good in discretion and beautiful in form". She referred to herself as David's "handmaid", and her name became widely used as a term for a lady's maid. The name first came into use in Britain in the 16th century, under Puritan influence. Abbie, Abbey, and Abby are pet forms; Abegail is the Spanish form. Abigail Adams, wife of President John Adams; advice columnist Abigail Van Buren.
Abigail has 41 variant forms: Abagael, Abagail, Abagale, Abageal, Abagil, Abaigael, Abba, Abbe, Abbee, Abbegail, Abbegale, Abbey, Abbi, Abbie, Abbigael, Abbigail, Abbigale, Abbigayle, Abby, Abbye, Abbygael, Abbygail, Abbygale, Abegail, Abegale, Abgail, Abigael, Abigal, Abigale, Abigall, Abigayl, Abigayle, Abigel, Abigil, Gael, Gail, Gaila, Gal, Gale, Gayel and Gayle.

Louise is of Old German origin, and the meaning of Louise is "famous warrior". Feminine of Louis; French version of Ludwig. Louisa was more common in the 18th and 19th centuries. Saint Louise (16th century) was co-founder with Saint Vincent de Paul of the nursing order Daughters of Charity. Author Louisa May Alcott; actresses Louise Brooks, Louise Lasser.
Louise has 37 variant forms: Aloisa, Aloise, Aloysia, Eloisa, Eloise, Heloisa, Heloise, Lluisa, Lois, Loise, Lola, Lolita, Lou, Louella, Louisa, Louisetta, Louisette, Louisina, Louisiana, Louisiane, Louisine, Louiza, Lovisa, Lowise, Loyise, Lu, Ludovica, Ludovika, Ludwiga, Luella, Luisa, Luise, Lujza, Lujzika, Lula, Lulita and Lulu.
Current Age: Currently thirty two</FONT>
It was dark and I was over
Until you kissed my lips and you saved me

Basic Appearance: Abby has shoulder length wavy blonde hair and darker eyebrows. Many assume it is because she dyes her hair, but she doesn't and she doesn't know why her eyebrows are darker. She taller then average for a woman at 5 feet 10 and though her weight fluctuates it tends to stay between 56 and 58 kgs. This is a healthy weight for her. She has long legs and an elegant posture. Her hair is considered her best feature.
Personality: Abby tries to be a kind and sensitive person, but years spent around her brother has caused her to develop a slightly mean streak. This mean streak comes in especially handy when dealing with students and her annoying family. She still likes to have fun and tends to be quite open and honest about her views on everything. She doesn’t know how to keep her business to herself. There was a time in her life when she considered herself an only child, but that was only because being from a big family could be a little difficult to deal with especially when trying to make friends. Abby is also quite stubborn and is not easily forced into things. She is much happier knowing all the details and she hates surprises, especially if she doesn't see them coming.
Family: Mother: Jessamine Elisabeth 'Ainsley' Hayes
Father: Bishop Maximillian Hayes
Siblings: Allyanna Hayes, born nineteen-ninty-eight. (38)
Austiin Hayes, born two-thousand. (36)
Aaleighya Hayes, born two-thousand and two. Deceased.
Anthoney Hayes, born two-thousand and six. (29)
Aemleigh Hayes, born two-thousand and eight. (27)
Alistaire Hayes, born two-thousand and eight. (27)
Alodiah Hayes, born two-thousand and ten. Deceased.
Alfryd 'Alfie' Hayes, born two-thousand and ten. (25)
Children: Emily Jayne Hayes-Magonus
Nathanial Jaymes Hayes-Magonus</SIZE></SIZE>
My hands, they're strong
But my knees were far too weak,

Pets: None
School: Beauxbatons
Blood Status: Pureblood
Heritage: American
Interests or Hobbies: Muggles, Sport, Reading, Teaching, Movies, Theatre
Strengths: She has an opinion on anything and everything and she is not easy to fool.
Weaknesses: She tends to over or underestimate people that she is close too.</SIZE></SIZE>
To stand in your arms
</COLOR>
<i>
</i>
<i>
</i>Without falling to your feet

Describe your character in five words: Pushy, Materialistic, Vengeful, Compassionate, Protective
Best school subjects: Muggle Studies and Charms
Worst school subjects: Transfiguration and Defence Against the Dark Arts
Current Job: Professor of Muggle Studies at Hogwarts New Zealand
Plans for the future: To have more kids
Patronus: She cannot perform a full patronus
Patronus memory: She does not have one
Boggart: Death Eater/Dark wizard/Dark Magic/Darkness
Animagus: Mule
<i>
</i>​

<COLOR color="#000">But there's a side to you
<i>
</i>
<i>
</i>That I never knew, never knew.
<SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50">

<SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50"><FONT font="verdana"><SIZE size="50">Now hear this kiddies. This template is created by me with thanks to Tenilee. No touchy or I break you... Kay Oh , oh and song lyrics are “Set Fire to the Rain" by Adelle.​
<i>
</i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back