Knotted 11 Inch Sturdy Cedar Wand with Unicorn Hair Core

</SIZE></SIZE></COLOR>
Aaron Briar Walden​
<i>
</i>
"Spend more time smiling than frowning and more time praising than criticizing"

Full Name: Aaron Briar Walden
Meaning:
Aaron: Ah-ron. Masculine. Hebrew origin, means High Mountain or Exalted.
Briar: Bry-ah. Unisex. English. Means thorny plant.
Walden: Wall-den Masculine. Anglo Saxon origins, old english word for foreigner and valley.
Birthdate: 19th July 2031
Starsign: Cancer
Gryffindor Cancers
Gryffindors born under the sign of Cancer will root for the home team until their throats are raw. They are deeply loyal to their House (and also to any friends outside of their House, although these may take a back seat to Gryffindor loyalties). Make a friend with a Gryffindor Cancer, and you've made a friend for life. Cancer is a sentimental, yet high achieving sign that dreams often, and dreams big; this combined with the Gryffindor romantic streak creates a quixotic, almost anachronistically chivalrous temperament.
Hometown: Christchurch, NZ.
Blood Status: Half blood
Wand: Knotted 11 Inch Sturdy Cedar Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Length: A fairly average length for a wand, not at all uncommon or very special.
Style: The knots of this wand's original wood remain clearly visible - earthy, this style of wand is perhaps most traditional and closest to nature.
Wood: 'You will never fool the Cedar carrier' - weilders of a Cedar wand have great strength of character and excellent perception of the motives of others.
Core: The animal is known for its healing qualities and unbridled beauty, so it is no surprise that wands with unicorn hair are particularly successful at performing healing spells. Wands with this core bond with their first caster, making wands with this core not good as hand-me-downs. These wands are useful with charms and transfiguration's.
Flexibility: Sturdy: A solid wand for any witch or wizard - easy to use, and highly dependable.

"You live but once; you might as well be amusing."

Hogwarts House: Gryffindor
Favourite Professor: Professor Misha Haden
Favourite Subject: Charms
Least Favourite Subject: Astronomy
Boggart: Losing the people that mean most to him
Patronus Form: Owl
Patronus Memory: -
Mirror of Erised -
Dementor Memory: -
Veritaserum: -
Best Friends: Lucas Woodlock
First Kiss: -
First Love: -
First Time: -
Relationship Status: -

"Life is not a problem to be solved, but a life to be had"

Hair: Medium length dark brown.
Eyes: Dark brown.
Height: Reasonably tall, 5"
Style: Casual

"The trouble with trouble is that it starts out as fun"

Personality Type: ESFP; The Entertainer/ The Performer
ESFPs get caught up in the excitement of the moment, and want everyone else to feel that way, too. No other personality type is as generous with their time and energy as ESFPs when it comes to encouraging others, and no other personality type does it with such irresistible style. There's no greater joy for them than just having fun with a good group of friends. They are observant, and very sensitive to others' emotions. People with this personality type are often the first to help someone talk out a challenging problem, happily providing emotional support and practical advice. However, if the problem is about them, ESFPs are more likely to avoid a conflict altogether than to address it head-on. ESFPs usually love a little drama and passion, but not so much when they are the focus of the criticisms it can bring.
Positive Personality Traits: Bold, Observant, Practical, Extroverted, Friendly, Outgoing.
Negative Personality Traits: Reckless, Emotionally Guarded, Impulsive.
Favourite colour: Blue
Favourite animal: Deer
Favourite season: Autumn
Favourite holiday: Halloween
Favourite food: Prawns
Favourite drink: Butterbeer

"You must experience and accept the extremes because if the contrast is lost, you lose appreciation; and when you lose appreciation, you lose the value of everything."

History: Aaron spent most of his childhood running around on a small farm holding in rural England. Aaron's mother worked for the British Ministry of Magic at the time and his father managed the farm which resulted in them being rather busy. Therefore, the children were left mostly to themselves which resulted in Aaron growing incredibly close to his siblings. Even to this day the four Walden siblings are close with each other and are fond of one another. As Aaron is the second oldest he looks up to his older sister a lot and feels protective over his younger siblings. Especially since moving to New Zealand where the Walden's relocated to own a larger farm and have a greater income than they would in England. Aaron's mother left her ministry job to help manage the farm full time with her husband and the farm takes up a lot of their time.

"This above all: to thine ownself be true."

Family:
le.gif

Charles (Charlie) Walden
Father: 42, Muggle, Farmer.​
<i>
</i>
jc.gif

Nancy Walden​
<i>
</i>
Mother: 40, Half blood, Part Time Farmer

[td]
madss.gif

Madeline (Maddie) Walden
<SIZE size="50">Sister: 15, <COLOR color="firebrick">Fifth Year Gryffindor, Student​
<i>
</i>
[/td][td]
lh.gif

Leila Walden
<SIZE size="50">Sister: 11, First Year Gryffindor Student​
<i>
</i>
[/td][td]
benj.gif

Benjamin (Benji) Walden
Brother: 9, Magical?, Student​
<i>
</i>
[/td]

</SIZE></SIZE>
First Year
<i>
</i>

<SIZE size="150"><SIZE size="150">Grades
AstronomyCharmsDefence Against the Dark ArtsHerbologyHistory of MagicPotionsFlyingTransfiguration
EEEP

First Year RPs:
First Year Bookswith November Albertson, Alaska Waterhouse, Rory Fergusson and Lucas Woodlock
Before They Turn The Summer Into Dustwith Fawn Barrow
Jesters and Jestwith Zara Lovette, Lucas Woodlock, Talulah Loveday and Victoire Fontaine
Infinite Possibilitieswith Merrill Piper
Have you met my...?with Madeline Walden and Charlotte Owens
A hunt for bookswith Ainsley Lynch
Empty Spaceswith Rory Fergusson
The Sunlight Hurts My Eyeswith Reiko Edamura
Exchanging Visionswith Evelyn Manning
All you can eat!with Elizabeth Wespurt
Skipping Stones with Peyton Wright
The Youngest Gryffindor Squad with Evelyn Manning, Lizzie Taylor, Zara Lovette, Riley Wespurt, Elizabeth Wespurt, Scarlet Frost and Lucas Woodlock
Little Beasties with Lucas Woodlock and Amber Chou Wilson
Sleep Is For The Weak with Zara Lovette, Lucas Woodlock and Elizabeth Wespurt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back