OOC First Name
Liv
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Wand
Tulip Wood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
I just finished watching this video documentary about JK Rowling and I'm sure it's been mentioned or posted here before.

As such, it's moving, answers a lot of questions and the insight it gives into the life of Ms. Rowling is touching.

Watch it if you haven't done. :)

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v9758447gyGhs8bA

I'm watching this now. It's really interesting. I didn't realize she and Harry had so much in common. And she looked so cute as a child - like a little boy!

but I want to know, so badly, what was the name that she stole from her church book for 'an unpleasant character' in Harry Potter? I bet everyone rushed to the church when the documentary was released just to find out :3

I just finished it, and it was very moving. There was so much that I didn't know. I'm looking forward to her 'political fairytale,' even though the target audience will be younger children.

And now it's given me the inspiration to work on my own novel a little more ^^

I don't know why, but I think it might've been Peter? :lol: Just a guess. ;)

I cannot wait for her new book either. It will be awesome to add to my bookshelf. ^_^

She is such a huge inspiration and you're right Athene, it does make you want to write! Definitely a big impact. :D

I watched this just under a year ago. It was how I found HNZ =P I tried to watch it on ITV3 (or whatever it was...) but I thought it was on at 7pm, but really it was 17:00. Whoops xD
JKR is a really inspirational person, my best friend's sister is good friends with her daughter =) And I've met her daughter (who goes to my school and lives around the corner from me) plus I've seen her in person a few times =P My school is apparently what Hogwarts is based off, looks similar plus its in view of the cafe where she wrote the books. It's so touching about her mum dying and that having a major impact on how Harry was hurt by death.

I think I might watch this again sometime soon x

Ohh video has been removed :(

They take it off of everywhere that it gets posted. xD
Just google 'JK Rowling: A Year in the Life' and you should find some link.

Ok thanks.. Ill have a look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back