A well deserved break.

Annie Cartwright

OOC First Name
Annaleise
Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
An early morning swim was the only thing Annie could think of to fill her time, she had decided to spend a week or two in New Zealand, away from her family, New Zealand was peaceful and beautiful and the beaches were something different from what she was used to in France. To the young blonde, this holiday was one of the best decisions she had made in a long time. Taking some time off was something she had needed, training had become all too excessive over the last few months and resting in a landscape like that of New Zealand was more than Annie could ever want. The eighteen year old had just finished swimming and was laying in the warmth of the morning sun, she was looking up at the sky, which was a lovely tinge of blue. She felt all her stress melt away as she was gradually drying under the sun's rays. Sunbathing on the beach was a preferred change to Annie's normal lifestyle of training, training and more training. Relaxing was the only thing she wanted to do right now and nothing was going to stop that for her. This choice for Annie to releive her stress was perfect for her, she smiled to herself, slowly drifting off into a meditative state under the hot sun.

Jake quick recovered from the bruise ribs and mental stress lasted longer than he himself predicted. He wasn't allow to leave nor did he bother with visitors. After Annie had visited and could no longer come around because of his intense therapy, Jake decline to see the rst of the family. Most of the time his body did the talking for him, but while he drowse to sleep every four hour he thought about the one girl he couldn't wait to see when he got out of here. It surly been depression without her light aura around and her quirky ways to keep him amuse. The man struggle, but at last he was out and ready to see her lovely face once more.

Only problem is, he had not been aware where she be living following her great move from France. He sent out letters two days prior to his release and was bother with no response the following day. One morning at the beach, he was afraid he had scared the poor girl away from his condition, but too his luck he saw someone while jogging sun bathing, laying by the suns. The girl was stunning in her suit, a man like Jake did but look and as he he jog closer to the young blonde he notice right away it was Annie. "Annie?!?!"

The closest thing Annie could get to a distraction from how busy she had been over the past two years with school, training and photography was having a morning swim. But luckily, now that she had graduated and been accepted into the ranks of a junior lifeguard, she was finding that she had a lot of time on her hands, a lot of time to waste on day dreaming in the morning sun and finally getting a chance to relax for a change. Her parents had always told her that hard work always paid off and Annie had worked hard on making her future as great as it could be while she was attending Beauxbatons, she hadn't had much, if any time for a social life, but her hard work definitely did pay off in this case, Annie was near the ocean, one of her most favourite places in the world and she was drying off in the sun too, and she couldn't have asked for more, not in that moment at least.

It was when the eighteen year old heard somebody say her name when she snapped back into reality, she sat up with an inquisitive look on her face, hidden by her messy sun bleached hair. In all honesty, she had no idea who was talking to her, she had been in a deep daydream about one of the people she met in France who she wished she had talked to more. But she wasn't day dreaming anymore and she needed to respond in one way or another, "What?" She said, trying to sound like she was fully awake, which in this case she wasn't. Annie was fitting the stereotype of a blonde more so than usual, this was all because she was half asleep and the fact that she had been caught off guard, the beach was empty and she didn't know anybody in New Zealand, so why would somebody know her name? Annie wasn't able to answer that herself so she just blinked her bright blue eyes a few times, trying to ignore the fatigue that was setting in, it was ironic how she hadn't realised how tired she actually was until she had the chance to rest.

Jake drew closer to the blonde, she responded with a blunt what, making him think bad right away. It was only than he realize her hair was a pile of mess and may have been blocking her view. The sun could also be playing a role, than he remembered she had been lying down just a minute ago. Maybe she was napping by the sun or something? That thought put a smile of confidence on his face as he grew closer and fell right at her side, on purpose he sat right next to her. "What do you mean what? How can you forget a face like me?" he tease her. It really was the other way around, how could he forget a face like her, he could never forget her. She was engrave in his memory for a long time, it be hard to forget such a face.

He smile as he look down at her, it wasn't a proper greeting but it was the best that could come out of him. Till she remember him, that's about as much as he could say now. If she had known and recognize his mix accent he would've greeted her in a different way. His mind went on imagining how he could've just pick her up and did whatever he wanted to Annie. Jake was cautious, afraid he may have already let her flee from his feelings for her after such a visit at St.Mungos made her uncomfortable. "I've been thinking about you, even wrote to you" he said looking at her. "You still remember me?" a question quite unusual, but as man he wanted to know if she ever thought about him after their last time together.

While still in her previous trance, Annie continued trying to wake herself up completely, this wouldn't usually take long for an active girl like her, but now was different because she was supposed to be sleeping, that was what this holiday was for and wasting that opportunity wasn't something the eighteen year old would take lightly. She listened to the stranger's words as they slowly lulled her into a feeling of nostalgia, the voice sounded so familiar, Annie knew that she would figure out who it was sooner or later, she quietly wished it would be sooner. Annie ran her hand through her blonde hair, moving it away from her face, and making her able to perceive who was sitting next to her. "Jake! Hi!" Said Annie, as she finally clicked back into a conscious mind-set. She ignored the feeling of embarrassment that flushed her cheeks a light pink, she had made herself look like a fool for not realising it was Jake, when in all honesty, she had been thinking about him for a while now, and wondering if he had turned out okay, which he most definitely did. In fact, Jake looked just as good, if not better than he did before he was admitted to St Mungo's.

The eighteen year old smiled back at the handsome guy that was sitting next to her, she had been caught off guard by him, but this didn't make her feel awkward at all, she was just glad Jake was okay and that she was in his presence again, and she had missed that very much. "I'm sorry Jake, I was kind of dozing off before, but it's great to see you again." Said the newly appointed junior lifeguard, still smiling just as brightly as before, she liked that Jake made her smile so wide, she didn't know if anybody had been able to do that before. "You wrote? I didn't get the letters." She said, as a slight frown crossed her face, she regretted leaving France so quickly after the ordeal at St Mungo's, maybe then the thought of Jake wouldn't have been plaguing the back of her mind, but Annie had a feeling that would have happened anyway, regardless whether she received the letter. "You see, after we parted at St Mungo's, I left France to go on a holiday, here in New Zealand." Explaining herself was something she didn't have to do, but she did it anyway, a habit of hers. "I haven't forgotten you by the way, I have actually been thinking about you a lot lately." Annie whispered, before letting her gaze leave Jake's dreamy eyes and focus on the horizon that lay in front of her.

Jake chuckle. "It's okay Annie, don't worry about it. Glad your alright, you had me worry after your visit" he casually brush his short hair sleek back. The bit of light moose kept a hold of his small spikes, he trim a little since he departed St.Mungos. New look, better health, still alive really. A new hair cut call for still living these days, Jake been critically lucky that night. If not, Jake would suffer the same faith as his dear sister. No one should suffer that horrific, he was lucky if anything nothing happen to Annie.

"No need to explain, but I was wondering..." he said staring at the blonde from the side, even as she stare away from he could admire her beautiful form. Jake couldn't help it, it's been months and months since they actually had seen each other properly. And counting right now would be his third encounter with Annie. No other girl manage to capture his interest for that long. The typical Jacob would've move on already. "Something driving me crazy here and it's hard to explain it..." he laugh uneasy. He rub his hands uneasy, he scratch the nape of his neck uneasy, finding the right words to express what he wanted to say, was coming out uneasy. Fawk, he's totally was fawking up just to say he wanted her. "Annie I like you a lot" he went for her hand slowly and tried to capture her eyes back to him. "I want you to be my girlfriend, like really bad, like I've been wanting this for along time" he said in between short breath of air.

In the mist of it all, he grab her chin up and flat out kiss it like he loved her. Cause in honest to god, Jake really did care about her and really harbor these strong feelings for her. He was living in the moment and if she rejected him, screw it least he tried. He kiss her like he's never kissed before, scared but with feelings. It was like learning to kiss again, just because she was that breathtakingly beautiful.

The position the eighteen year old had been put in the first time her and Jake had bet was something different. Annie would have never been able to fathom the events that occurred, but then again, divination had never been the girl's forte. It was by a stroke of luck that she had made it away from what happened, that and the heroics of none other than Jacob Holland. No matter how much she wanted to, or how much she tried, she would always be in debt to him for that. Unless she ended up doing the same for him, which didn't seem plausible in her mind. "Oh really? I was worried about you, for obvious reasons. Why were you worrying about me?" Asked the blonde, she was generally concerned, Jake had been the one in the hospital bed, not her. Why he would be worrying about somebody who left the situation without even a scratch was beyond her.

It did make the young woman swoon a little, Jake obviously cared about her in one way or another and that meant there was a chance he liked her back. Annie didn't quite know how to figure out of your romantic feelings for somebody were mutual, as a matter of fact, she couldn't pick out a crush from a mile away. She had spent her schooling years working and hadn't had much of a social life, her future had always been on her mind, it had grown almost impossible for the blonde to turn her brain of when she went to sleep, she was always thinking rapidly, but not around Jake, there was something different about his presence that slowed her down, in a good way of course. At Jake's next blunt words, the blonde turned her head around to face him again, "I don't know what to say, this is unexpected." Uttered the eighteen year old. This all seemed foreign to her, she had only been in one relationship before when she was sixteen, and that had ended badly, since then, Annie hadn't had much further experience in the relationship department, but if she had the chance to, she would definitely want to be with Jake, she saw no faults in him and getting to know him on a romantic level would be more than she would have dreamed of. But unfortunately for Annie, she was still at a loss for words.

What happened next was even more of a shock, Jake had kissed her out of nowhere. Well, not completely out of nowhere, he had just told her that he wanted to be with her and all, usually something like this would make Annie freak. But this was different, this was Jake, and the eighteen year old kissed him back, there was nothing else she could do really. Her heart was racing, she hadn't kissed someone in a while, she wasn't sure if she still knew how to do it or not. But she didn't really care, now her and Jake were more than 'just friends' and that had been one of the things she had thought about since they last parted ways, now her thoughts had been confirmed and frankly, Annie couldn't have been happier.

"Oh really? I was worried about you, for obvious reasons. Why were you worrying about me?"

Jake look back and took a second to think about that. There were countless reason to worry, and after asking to be with her, he had least show some form that he cared about her entirely enough. "I was afraid you didn't want to see me anymore, that you may have thought I had been bitten" no one wants to be with a werewolf. "Along the line with that (unt almost getting to you, I was afraid he would've came back for you and me being in the hospital and all... it was pretty obvious what he was trying to say. he roll his head back, the smell of the beach refresh his thoughts. The wave made the tension in his neck calm down, "You have to be careful so many freaks out there..." he added, a stiff sighed escape his lips.

"I don't know what to say, this is unexpected."

He crank his head up to the horizon again, a small smile push his lips upward. "You don't have to say anything, even if you don't want me you know at least I'm here" was the words he could summon up after a shared kiss. He sunk his feet into the sands, and felt a small pile of sand starts to build up as he push the toe of his foot forward. If he had his way, she would say yes. But with previous relationship and his fail attempts at love, Jake was no romeo. The last thing he wanted to happen was break Annie's heart. "How bout we start out with friends or maybe a possible date?" he nudge her playfully as his arms lean back behind him, he enjoyed the beach time alone with her. St.Mungos made him appreciate the scenery around him.

As Jake looked away from her, Annie bit her lip in a nervous fashion. The last thing the blonde wanted was to hurt Jake, of course she wanted to be with him, there was no doubt in the eighteen year old's mind. "Jake, do you really think I would have kissed you back if I didn't want you?" Annie replied. The evidence from her last statement made it obvious her feelings for him were mutual, at least now she had partly admitted it and she already felt lighter, it had been a burden to worry about Jake, and thinking about him in general. Now everything was easier for her, much easier. "Jake, I want to be your girlfriend." Annie said, it was her turn to be blunt now. A chilly breeze blew past the two, causing Annie to shiver, she hadn't brought anything with her to the beach, not even her wand, just the keys to her family's holiday house.

The blonde stood up and dusted some sand off her legs before turning to Jake. "I'm getting a little chilly, I'm going to go back to the beach house, Would you like to join me Jake?" queried the blonde, she was going to go back to the house regardless if Jake would accompany her or not, but she asked because she wanted to spend more time with him. The beach house her family owned was overlooking the beach, it was behind where Annie had been sitting before, it wouldn't take long to quickly pop in and obtain some warmer clothes.

Jake smile, feeling tad ridiculous to be acting a little preschool for his age. Yet can you blame him for that? With two past relationship that ended badly, he still felt clueless of the female mind. Perhaps it was the attack that made him feel vulnerable again, or of the past, at the moment he couldn't say. Regardless her words made him look like a goofy dork. The cheesiness of his smile basically express how he felt all together. "Yeah I don't mind" he replied with nothing to do in the afternoon and his schedule wipe off clean he had nothing really going on his life. Next season he'll be taking off, it was required that he did simply because they fear Jake wasn't in proper condition since he reported what happen. So that left him free as bird.

Jake stood up and walk besides, Annie taking her hand as they walk slowly to the beach house. "I'm happy to hear that you want to be my girlfriend" he said an awkward sentence. He felt like a kid again saying that, he laugh rubbing his neck. I just really really like this girl, is it so bad? He thought as he look towards the house, to hide the redness coating his face.

The frosty breeze from earlier had developed into a stronger wind, causing the blonde to shiver once more. The New Zealand weather was unpredictable, it was intriguing for the eighteen year old, however at times it was also daunting, just like that moment. Going inside the house would be an instant change in temperature, Annie had left the heating on before she went for her swim. Thus making the house cosy and warm when she returned. "Do you know that you're really cute?" Asked the blonde, blushing as she giggled into her hand, a sure sign of a school girl crush.

The beach house was modern, Annie remembered spending a few summer holidays there when she was younger. It was refreshing for the eighteen year old to be back in some sort of familiarity, no matter how far away she was from home. "You actually ended up walking me to my door this time. Well done." Said the eighteen year old as the two approached the entrance to the house, humour had never been a normality for the witch, she hadn't intended to sound funny, she was just merely stating what she had observed. The young blonde opened the front door, squeezing her new boyfriend's hand before turning around to face him. "Welcome to my humble abode." She said, as she took a step back and gestured for Jake to walk inside first.

Jake follow the blonde, with his hand lace with hers, she lead the way climbing just a small mound that advance her too (he guess) relative beach house. Who would have guess the one he was seeking for days live so nearby him, almost close to where his parents live. It came as a surprise to him that her new dwelling was just down the street from his family's humble home. He peered over the house's front taking a quick look, before he vanish inside the warmth taking over his entire body the time he steps foot inside Annie's home. Any day now an owl will be coming this way, poor old sap, making him go to France iwth two letters explaining his diagnoses. Oh well, she already knew and of course the feelings he been harvesting for a while now linger out in the opening.

"Nah, I think your beautiful" he cheese over her comment. The nineteen year old grow closer to the smaller petite blonde. He wrap his arms around her small waist and gave her a light kiss on the cheek. Gotta go slow with this one Jake, he thought as he brush a strand of blonde hair away from her face. Even clueless as she had been earlier, he couldn't help to find her adorably cute. He let her go slowly, again he kiss her cheek. "You live so close to my parents house, it's a nice place" he said taking a quick look over the setting she provided from him to see. "You made any friends yet to have a wild crazy time?" he asked with a cheeky grin never leaving his face.

Finally being able to be close with Jake was so refreshing for the blonde. Having a holiday in New Zealand was supposed to be enough, but it didn't feel quite right until Jake was in the picture. Relaxing alone was one thing, but relaxing by spending quality time with somebody you had feelings for was on a whole other level. It didn't faze Annie one bit. "The only person I know here is you. But we can make our own fun." Replied the eighteen year old, wrapping her arms around Jake's neck and kissing him passionately. Annie then pulled away from Jake, surprising herself with managing to resist his electrifying good looks. The eighteen year old needed to focus on why she had returned to the house in the first place. "I'm going to get more clothes now." Said the blonde, ignoring the irony in her statement.

Annie waked down the hallway, and into the living room, assuming that Jake would follow her. "Okay, so this is the living and dining room, the kitchen is over there." Said the blonde as she pointed towards the modern kitchen. Now that the basic tour of the house was done, Annie turned around and strolled her way to the master bedroom in which she had been sleeping. "Help yourself to anything in the fridge, just not the snails." Annie remarked, making another Joke, this time about the first time the two had met. Humour still didn't seem like it would ever be the eighteen year old's speciality. The blonde entered the master bedroom and rummaged through her draws for something comfortable. She eventually found an old baggy sweater, and some denim shorts. To top it all off, Annie pulled her sun-bleached hair back into a loose bun. After an allotted amount of time, Annie remerged from her bedroom, in her more modest outfit.

Jake was turn on instantly by her arms wrap around his neck and the kiss she fed onto his lips, cause his heart race a long faster than just by holding without kissing her. He feared he would get carried away and pull her onto the nearest surface, recline on her and took it further than she wanted. Only she stop, and remembered why she was here in the first place. Right, clothes. He thought as he watched her prance away to her room. He follow half way, however pause to linger the short corridor. What kind of fun was she suggestion. He felt hot and bothered by her suggestion. He had to busy himself, keep his mind of wanting already to be with her. Just sucks how he have to wait and be all gentlemen.

I taught you better than that Jake, gentleman first and than whisk her off her feet! He smile as his mother's voice came out of nowhere, an old memory of her voice made it easy for him to focus on just being with his new girlfriend. Now here, and getting to know rather than thinking of it as a hook up or one night stand. The thought fade away, thanks mom I can always count on you for these situation. Her laughter ring, he smile again. A while after he sat on the couch waiting for her.

"I didn't know what to do, so instead I found this old record player, ummm you think it works?" a brown box up player sat station on the coffee table and two records laid across next to the old player. "Louis Prima? That's a classic, first time I've met anybody who likes Louis Prima" he spoke with unsure expression.

It was puzzling for the blonde, when she returned into the lounge room, to see Jake talking about a record player. She knew it was there, however she didn't really know what Jake was talking about. Annie raised an eyebrow at Jake, before moving to sit next to him on the couch. "Who's Louis Prima?" Asked the eighteen year old, while she stared down at the record player. She remembered it from when she was younger, she was surprised her aunt hadn't thrown it away yet. It was unlike her to keep things she no longer used. The blonde sighed before resting her head against her boyfriend's shoulder. There was no doubt she was still tired from earlier. Her schooling years were finally catching up with her, it was a shame it had to be then, when all Annie wanted to do was get to know Jake more, seeing as she didn't know much about him already.

Being near Jake was so comforting for the eighteen year old, she felt so safe near him, especially after he made the heroic action to save her the night the ware wolf had attacked. Annie's first impression of Jake would never change, she would always think he was handsome, smart and selfless. "So Jake, what do you do for a living?" Asked the photographer, as a warm smile appeared on her face, they hadn't had the chance for a first date yet, so Annie was going to make sure they knew each other well before they actually did go on a date. Having a social life was the next step for the blonde, she had now finished school and had stopped training, starting her social life up again with Jake was an attempt that Annie wouldn't hesitate to make.

"Who is Louis Prima? Your kidding me right?" he ask somewhat surprise. Jake could never forget how much of a big influence in music his mother and grandfather from Puerto Rico had on him. "You haven't live than yet when you don't know the oldies Annie, well muggel musician of course" wizards and muggels did share the same taste in music, it was the artist that was different. Luckily for him, he been bless to know both world as equals. , but it's how muggels dance I think back in the 60's. He plays swing dancing music, I am terrible before I tell you" he shared his muggel knowledge with Annie. "But it's an old way muggel use to dance, very complicated when your born with bad dancing skills" he chuckle.

Jake sat back on the couch, as the blonde made herself comfortable besides him. "I guess your not a big fan of quidditch, I play for a team in Canada. Rookie year still, but I've made my due already to be recognize" his fan rating was rising and they're always comparing him to his older brother John. "I also do a bit muggel job on the side, otherwise I live for the skies." recent news will keep him out of the league for a while. "Did you ever get to finish your training for life guard?"

The blonde nodded intently as her boyfriend talked about music, he sounded so passionate. Annie wanted to listen to the music now, because Jake was so interested in it. "I don't listen to music from the sixties. I listen to the music from a more recent time period, like All Time Low." Said the eighteen year old, All Time Low were a lot newer, but they were still a tad out of date. Swing music wasn't something Annie listened too often, if she had ever listened to that genre at all. Pop-Punk music was more her style. "I would play them for you but I don't know if I brought their music with me, I packed in a hurry and all." Said the photographer as she frowned slightly, attempting to remember if she had any All Time Low music with her, however this wasn't very likely.

"I hardly know anything about Quidditch, Swimming's my sport. I live for the sea." Annie said in a gentle tone before kissing Jake softly on the cheek. It was so surreal for the blonde to be sitting ever so closely next to somebody who had saved her life the first time they met, the only thing she had given him in return was a balloon and a few kisses here and there. Which all in all was a poor substitute for somebody's life. "I have been promoted to being a junior lifeguard, but training never ends, which is the way I assume it is with Quidditch. You can never be too prepared." Annie knew that she would face a lot of harsh situations in her chosen career path, but no matter how many lives she did end up saving in the future, nothing would be able to make up for what Jake had done for her. "You'll have to teach my how to play sometime." Stated the blonde, a playful tone to her softly spoken words.

"I didn't think you would, course no everyone has a grandfather who once tour the world a long time ago, but now plays where he lives instead of touring the world" Jake mention his muggel grandfather again. Jose hasn't been seen in a long time, perhaps Jake should visit sometimes soon. It could get rather lonely when your getting old and all that's left of your family are to faraway to visit and to busy to see. Jose can understand that, but soon his time on earth would be running out soon. Time is forever precious !

"Okay if you teach me how to swim than I can teach you how to fly and play a little quidditch" he said promptly right after she ask to fly. It seems quite fair for the both of them, Jake never swam or ever develop the techniques of staying up float except for walking around the water. Besides never leaving his comfort zone, he's afraid he's never had proper training of swimming like a muggel. It be fun to learn from his girlfriend.

The eighteen year old was more than happy that she was seeing Jake, however she couldn't help but feel a little uneasy about being in a relationship again, it had been so long and she wasn't sure if she still knew how to act like a girlfriend. But one way or another, it would all fall in to place in the end; either that or she would figure it out herself, with the help of Jake. "You're cute." Said the blonde as she looked into her boyfriend's eyes. She had said that before, and she knew that she had said it, but she just wanted to get the message through to Jake that he was the only guy she had eyes for.

Learning about Quidditch was something Annie never thought she would do, however she now had the opportunity to learn something new, and if it meant spending more time with Jake, she sure wasn't going to refuse that offer. "Do you want me to teach you how to swim this afternoon?" Asked the blonde, as her sparking blue eyes moved their gaze to the window, it was too cold to continue swimming now, but it might have been better to swim after lunch when it was a bit warmer and there wasn't a chance for Annie to shiver in her bikini again.

"And your incredible" it was to soon to say, Annie remain to be a mystery to him. however after many months of knowing or rather wanting to get to know her, he felt every little detail didn't matter to him anymore. he was speaking from a blind eyes view, but he knew he can't help but lighten up the chemistry they do have right now for each other. Weather it be sexual or not, he knew it was there. Sparks exist within them, why not just let it happen?

"Yeah if the wind doesn't pick up, I like to swim with you" he suppose if she offered, she didn't mind to teach the likes of him. Jake was pretty easy at leaning quite fast, he suppose the body of water here will be no harm to learn in it. Except of the weather was trifling and to bad for a swim, it's pretty much calm always. "Tell me something about you?" he requested as he stared down at her. "I mean anything I can build up from, it's like where meeting for the first time" he pointed out that fact.

Annie knew that sooner or later she would have to tell Jake all about her, but she didn't know she would have to do that just yet. She was confortable around him, so telling him about her past wouldn't be too hard, right? The eighteen year old moved a lock of sun-bleached hair, still half wet from her earlier swim behind her ear and looked down at her hands which were now fidgeting. It would explain why she had felt so uneasy when she visited Jake in St Mungo's, and maybe Jake wouldn't be as much of a jerk as her last boyfriend was. "Um, well, I was born here in New Zealand, my mother and father died when I was about ten and I have lived with my aunt and uncle in France ever since." Said the teenager, ending her sentence with a casual shrug, she liked to believe she had gotten over her parent's deaths, but sometimes she wasn't so sure.

"That's actually why I was acting weird when I went to see you at St Mungo's." Explained the blonde, there was a possibility Jake would be able to understand where she was coming from, it would make for some relief put on the girl's shoulders. "Can you build upon that at all?" Asked the photographer, surely that was vital information, Annie had just revealed something that had defined her personality an indescribable amount, and she would have been a completely different person if that particular event hadn't occurred. Annie shook her head before directing her gaze back to Jake's "Anyway, what about you? Tell me something about your life." She said, trying to use the usual confident masquerade she put on to stop others from worrying about her. Overall, Annie was reasonably happy, more so when she was around Jake, so telling him what she had just told him wasn't as hard as she once thought it to be.

"Ah that explains the non French accent and why you never came to see me after St.Mungos" to be honest he should share the same phobia with Annie. Jake's mom work at St.Mungos a few years when they move to new Zealand. After just a few years, she was found dead in their old home in London. That very year everything seems to fall apart. It's incredible to see his family remain to stay strong, even at a fragile state, they stayed strong.

"I lost my mother, so I know how it feels" he squeeze her hand. There was just way to much to say about that. His family may have survive many perfect storms, they still had a few dark secrets. some of those secrets lead back to the disappearance of Jake's oldest brother, Damian. There was still speculation about that, no one ever truly know if he was really kill and burn to ashes, or that he maybe still surviving. "Well I was born in London, but my mom who pass away is from the Islands, Puerto Rico to be exact and my dad has a bit of a nix background." he could say more about that, but he felt there wasn't anything interesting to build off that. "Just last year I got out of a relationship, distant killed it" he said this looking down. he will remain to always have a soft spot for Kat. That will never change.

Truthfully, Annie had been somewhat avoiding telling Jake about her parents, it was a relief for her to now have it over and done with. It had let Jake know that she had been uncomfortable at St Mungo's for a reason that didn't involve him, it was good for the eighteen year old to finally have that off her chest. It had been a bit of a burden, the possibility of Jake taking her distance in the wrong way and assume it was his fault, it was definitely far from it and he now knew that, whether or not he did take how she had reacted to it as an insult.

The Blonde squeezed Jake's hand back, knowing that he had experienced something similar had her attraction to him deepen, she had so many people there for her when her parents died, but there was one thing that nobody she talked to could understand, what it was like to lose a parent. At least now, Annie could talk to Jake about her ordeal and vice versa. "I'm sorry to hear that." Annie replied, break ups were never an easy thing for both parties, Annie was glad in one way or another that her boyfriend's last relationship hadn't ended in the same way her last one had. The eighteen year old had experienced a decent amount of emotional pain, and she wouldn't wish it on anybody else, especially somebody who didn't deserve it in any shape or form.

"No I'm sorry it happen to you really, I'm at peace with it" he smile. Although topics like this are nothing to smile at, you can't help but smile. Smile just lift up the mood in the atmosphere. "So are we going out there again?" he stood lifting Annie up from her chair. "Show me what kinda techniques you have girl" he chuckle. His slang brought him back to the streets ob Boston. Where he met his best friend Jessica Reed years ago, to bad they loss contact. he regretted that too. He miss so many people.

He took Annie back to where they came from inside the house. The skies were clear, no clouds escape from the depths of the blue. "I think it looks pretty rad to swim" he whisper a few decent verbal spells. Underneath his clothes, he had summon up a wet suit. "Already gear for the action if your game blondie" he showed the black suit within his sleeves. It stretch his entire torso like a plastic material, only it wasn't. It lead down his entire body but stop at the ankle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back