A wander

Morgan Le Fey

OOC First Name
Mia
Wand
fancy staff
Morgan was in the castle. she had dropped nettie off at school and she had her seventh years this afternoon. thankfully Eden had offered to look after the shop for the day so she had some time off. she had visited Lilith and taken a pack of food over as like she had don when eden was pregnant she made sure her daughters were eating well during the pregnancy. she then headed over to the school to set up for her class and to visit Elvera. she spent a morning in the divination tower. she was happy to see the improvement In Elvera. although she knew that as soon as she left her daughter would go back into the oblivion it was good to at least see her talking, and even having a go at a few tarot readings even if she was not reading them as good as she usually did, as normally the girl was a wiz with the cards.
her class with the seventh years had cone well the students really seemed to be picking up the art of palmistry well, even though it was a topic that wasn't her best. she was more of a tealeaves person. deciding that she still had a while before she needed to get back for nettle (who was staying late at school for one of the clubs) she thought it would be a good idea to spend a visit on her niece and sister. slowly she started walking down the stairs, she had with her a few packs of her tea blends as she knew Gwen liked them and Maya sometimes used them in the shop.
as she reached the fifth floor she paused to look out of a window the view rom here was much different from the few from the divination tower. as a sudden pain hit her head. it had been a while since that happened as she was good at keeping her guard up. but it seemed like something had happened here and happened here recently to spark a vision. a boy sitting by the window receiving an owl. mixed with the image of a man vanishing into a cloud. she paused wondering what that was about. she stopped and looked around wondering if the boy was there. she couldn't see him so picking up the bag that she had dropped she slowly started to move again.

Klaus Smile was finding it hard to keep settled. He no longer liked to sit down or sleep. At night he was restless, and in class he just could not focused. He felt like there was something going on. He could not help but just do something to keep himself going. He just felt something wasn't right. He did not know if he had to do with Kennedy, JazzyMae, or something else. All his readings were cloudy, and he was just not able to do anything right again. He felt like he was going back to how he used to be. Good at nothing. Klaus had walked up and down the castle about five times to keep himself busy. The boy did not know why he was keeping himself busy anymore. Before he was doing it because he was trying to clear his mind. Now he did not know what he was doing. Klaus made it to the fourth corridor. Maybe he would see JazzyMae, but he was sure his sister would not be very happy to see him. After finding out she was their half sister, JazzyMae pulled away. She became sour. He missed his nervous and sweet sister. He hated that she did not smile much anymore. At least not to them. JazzyMae ignored Klaus whenever she saw him. It broke his heart. No matter what, she would always be his sister, and he had to endure the crap she was now going to start putting them through. Klaus saw someone familiar. Morgan. The sixth year thought about turning around and running away, but he decided that would be a pathetic move. Morgan made him think of Ruby, and Ruby pissed him off, still. She had dropped her bag. She seemed to be moving very slowly. Was she okay? Klaus walked up behind her. She had managed to pick her bag up. Klaus took the bag from her. "I'll carry it for you." he told her. He was not giving her much of an option.

Morgan heard footsteps behind her and she turned to see a familiar person. not thta she had ever mat this boy before but eard a fair bit about him both from Ruby, elvers. she smiled when he took her bag. it was a kind gesture though it made her feel older. "thank you" she said before checking if he was who she thought he was. "you must be K-Klaus, jazzymae's brother. Thank you very much for helping elvera when she collapsed last semester" she said almost calling him kennedy but catching herself just in time. she really had to keep her eye on what she said. this work was draining her. every night she would sleep like a log but she was still tired. she hoped Elvera would get better soon. "How are you finding second semester not that you don't have divination" she asked. Klause had been one of elveras favourite students she was glad to have his sister in classes though she didn't seem to show the same natural affinity or passion for the topic that Klause did.
OOCOut of Character:
sorry it sucks. just a fair warning i may not be one again for a goule of weeks. and if i am i may not be RPing.

Klaus expected the woman to be mad at him. After all, he had put Ruby through a lot, and he said some things he did not regret. He was glad when Morgan didn't yell at him or anything. That would be pretty bad and Klaus did not want to get angry at someone as old as Morgan. He shrugged. "Don't mention it. How is Elvera? I heard she's pretty bad." he said. He had heard from his Head of House about Elvera. Klaus really hoped that she was okay. He hoped she would get better. He had thought about going to go see her, but he did not react well with depressed people. He often ended up scolding them for not handling their emotions well, but Klaus was not really the expert in emotions. He was, sadly, a Gryffindor, so he did crazy things just for the thrill. Klaus shrugged. "I have been pretty bored. I have tried doing a few readings, but they have not been very clear." he told Morgan. Then he remembered that JazzyMae was taking Divination this semester. He had not talked to his sister in a while. She had changed a lot since the holidays. "I hope JazzyMae is not giving you a hard time. She's not as happy as she used to be." he said and looked at the ground. She thought she would easily get an O in Divination because she a had him, but it had not worked out that way. She had punched some boy in the face and her attitude was getting pretty bad. Klaus sighed. He hoped she did not do anything stupid.
OOCOut of Character:
It's okay, Mia. :)

Klaus looked as though he was expecting her to say something else. and seemed somewhat relieved that she hadn't. maybe something about ruby. sure he hadn't been very nice to ruby, but she believed that was just something said in anger and not who he really was, besides he had been one of elveras favourite students which had to count for something. just as she was thinking of her daughter Klaus asked how she was. "she is about the same as she has been all semester. pretty bad but she isn't getting worse." she said. "she gets a coupe of visits a week mainly from professors Kingsley and Stratis which is seeming to help her" she said trying to reassure the boy who seemed concerned. she wasn't trying to hint anything at all.
He said things had been quite boring for him. she herself had never been to school as she had chosen to be home schooled but she nodded. she could see how things could ged boring when the subjects that were available we not their favourite subjects. she had been able to pick most of her subjects so her skills at transfiguration were rather poor, however her learnings of potions, divination, and runes was rather advanced. "I am not surprised they are not clear. when you have other things on your mind it sometimes messes up with the reading. though Elvera did say you were vey skilled at divination" she said wondering if she had a potential seer with her. when he asked about jazzymae she chuckled. "no, she is going just fine. no problems at all. though you are right, she does seem a little miserable" she said wondering what was wrong with her hopefully nothing too serious.

Klaus nodded. At least she was not doing horrible. That would be, well, horrible. Klaus was happy she was slowly doing better. "I thought about visiting her a couple of times, but I don't think I would help much." he said honestly. Maybe Elvera had been expecting a visit from him, but she was not getting one. He did not hate her, but he surely would not be able to help her heal. He would probably make it worst. That's most likely how it would happen. Klaus did not understand how he had got nominated for "Most likely to brighten up someone's day", but he was sure he wouldn't win it. He was impulsive and said things out of anger. He just made things worse. "I am. I just conflict with myself often." he said defensively. It was like Morgan was doubting his skills, and Klaus did not want thins situation to suddenly turn sour. Klaus had to be one of Elvera's best and most emotional students. One lesson he was okay, and another lesson he was feeling like he wanted to hide in hole. He let things get to him. He was always against himself, in a way. "I would be too if I were her." he said quietly. His family was so complicated. First, he had been "in love" with Kennedy. Now, JazzyMae was his half-sister. How annoying. Everything about his family was so annoying right now. Klaus had tried to do a few readings to see how Kennedy was doing. Most of them said that he wasn't good. Klaus, however, refused to believe it. Kennedy was the healthiest in the family! There was no way he could be sick. It just was not possible. "Can you tell me if you see anything on Kennedy, Morgan?" he asked kindly. He decided it would be better if he got information from a professional.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back