A walk

"I won't go to Bleak Street. Thanks for the advice." The snow started to fall harder, the flakes sticking to Elizabeth's scarf and coat.

Sam smiled to Elizabeth. "Hey if the snow falls like this for another while. We could have a well fit snowball fight. We could." Sam said as his London accent protruded clearly.

Elizabeth thought about it for a moment. "Heh. You're right. Do you want to, Tasanee?" she asked.

While Liz had asked Tasanee Sam reached down and made a snowball in his cold hands and pegged it right at Elizabeths head. "We'll look like idiots...but meh!" He reached down and flung it at Tasanee, he laughed hard.

Liz screamed in delight as the snowball hit the top of her hat. "You're not getting away with that!" she yelled, and formed a snowball of her own. "Take that!" Liz chucked it at Sam, hoping her aim wasn't too bad.

Tasanee ducked her head just in time for the snowball to go over her head and she stuck her toungue out playfully and picked up a bunch of snow, balling it then she took her wand out and said, "Wingardiam Leviosa." Making the snowball levitate and she quickly whipped it at Sam.

((Oh dear...I just realized something. It's February in New Zealand, which makes it summer. It shouldn't snow in summer, should it?))

"Hey no far..two girls against one..." Sam moaned but then shrugged his shoulders and ran down the street, his hands trailing along the ground gathering snow. Next time they hit, I'll be ready he thought to himself.

((Alrighty then. Sorry. ^_^))

Elizabeth saw Sam making a new snowball, and hurriedly made one of her own. "Let's gang up on him Tasanee!" she said before diving and throwing the snow at Sam.

"Oi! I heard tha..aahhh" Sam shouted as the snowball hit him in the face, "Thanks guys now I'm a walking snowman!" he laughed. He threw both of his snowballs at Elizabeth, and he wiped his face from snow.

Unfortunately, Sam had pretty good aim, and both of the snowballs smacked Elizabeth. She laughed. For the sake of diversity, Liz threw a snowball at Tasanee, and two more at Sam. "Where I used to live, I was the Queen of snowball fights!" she shouted. "No one can beat me!"

As Liz fired two more snowballs Sam managed to dodge one and the other hit his leg. "Well your not there now.." Sam laughed and ran up to Liz. "..and here.." he said grabbing her. "I'm not the Prince, but the King of snowball fights!!" he smashed one right on her back. He went into a fit of laughter which forced him to lie on the ground.

Elizabeth scowled, then managed to join in Sam's laughter. "Nice one," she said, still laughing. Since he was on the ground, Liz stood over Sam, and pelted one last snowball directly into his face. "There. Now we're even." She helped him up and brushed the snow off of her coat. The cold had made her nose run and her cheeks flush pink, and she shivered.

(D'you think we should wait for Tasanee?)

He laughed harder. "Thanks now I have snow up my nostrils." he said taking Liz's hand. "You okay? You look like you bathed in a bath full of ice-cubes." He smiled.

[Yeah, I was just about to suggest that. :) ]

[Im just letting you know the person that usually rps for Tasanee isnt able to use a computer now...maybe around christmas so maybe you should let this topic die]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back