A walk

Tasanee Ming

Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Tasanee walked around Obsidian Harbour out of utter boredom and smiled brightly as it began to snow. Tasanee put her hand out to feel the snow as if she was 6 years old again. Tasanee giggled lightly to herself at this thought. She then looked up into the clear blue sky just watching the snow fall, not noticing that a few people were looking at her with confused faces.

Elizabeth was idly walking through Obsidian Harbour, looking for someone to talk to. The snow flurried around her head and she smiled. She had always been fond of snow. Following the puzzled looks of random people standing around, she saw Tasanee, seemingly enjoying the snow just like she was.

She walked over and tapped Tasanee on the shoulder.

"Hello. What are you doing?" Elizabeth asked.

Tasanee turned her head when she felt someone tap her shoulder and she smiled at the girl and said, "I'm having some fun...I'm Tasanee Ming, whats your name?" Tasanee bowed her head and gave the girl another nice smile.

Elizabeth smiled back. Tasanee seemed like a nice person.

"I'm Elizabeth Burrows. Pleased to meet you."

She sighed happily, and turned her head up to watch the snow falling from the slate-gray sky.

"Nice to meet you to Elizabeth, so are you in school now or are you eagerly waiting for the next year to come around so you can go to Hogwarts?" Tasanee asked curiously.

"I'm waiting. Hogwarts seems like such an exciting place! And you?" she replied.

"I should be in my second year now, but I moved in September and I didn't send an application in before that, I was going to Beauxbatons..." Tasanee said with a small smile.

Elizabeth was intrigued. "Beauxbatons, huh? Wow, I've heard some cool things about that school. What was it like?" she asked, wide eyed.

"A little boring to tell you the truth, its just a bunch of Veela girls that only care about there appearance..." Tasanee said with a small shrug but making sure to leave the fact that she was Part Veela out.

[I am working on the whole Veela acceptance thing still]

"Oh," Elizabeth said. "Well, I'm glad you came to Hogwarts." She grinned. "Do you want to go and browse the shops or something? It's getting a bit cold standing here." She wrapped her scarf more tightly around her neck.

[S'okay. =)]

Sam walked around the Harbour humming one of his favourite songs..but not to loudly. He notice Tasanee up ahead. "Mind if I join you, on this pleasant occasion." Sam smiled as he skipped in front of her. He then noticed a girl standing beside her. "Excuse my manners. Sam's the name" Sam said brightly as he held out his hand. Damn he thought Act Slytherin Act Slytherin. Who was he kidding, he sighed softly.

"Hi," Elizabeth greeted the newcomer. She took his hand and shook it. "My name's Elizabeth Burrows; I'm new here. Still waiting to be sorted, and all that."

"Me too..." Tasanee said with a nice smile then said, "Sure it is a bit chilly, then she saw Sam and said, "Hello Sam, sure..." Tasanee said with a bright smile hoping that Elizabeth wouldn't mind if he joined them.

"Hi Elizabeth!" Sam took her hand reluctantly, if his father saw him now... But none the less he smiled at Tasanee in thanks. "So what..er..are you girls up to?" he asked trying to make it as unfriendly as possible.

(sorry guys got to go, I'll continue tommorow!))

"We're just hanging out. We were about to go walk around, actually, if you'd like to come," Elizabeth said. She looked over at Tasanee, hoping it was okay that she had invited Sam.

"A walk would sounds great..thanks." Sam said happy that they didn't seem to mind his intrusion.

"I pretty much as clueless as you are!" Sam replied. "Ah well lets find out ourselves." Sam exclaimed as he looked at the two girls adventurosly.

Tasanee nodded and said, "Alright..." Tasanee smiled brightly at Sam and Elizabeth and walked foward then looked back waiting for them to walk with her.

[Perhaps we should wait until Elizabeth comes back on?]

[ sure! Good thinking! ]

Elizabeth caught up to Tasanee and began to scan the shop signs. "Hmm...where do you guys want to go?" she asked.

"No, I haven't," Elizabeth replied with a sigh. "Have you?"

((Thanks for waiting for me, by the way.))

"I haven't been here either..although I have been to Bleak Street. Trust me when I tell you this but don't go down there. Full of Death eaters it is.." Sam said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back